*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2240894-Double-Date
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #2240894
She has a devilish plan to get what she wants, but will it work out for her, or backfire?
Alyssa was out for blood. Her boyfriend Jake wasn't giving her the attention that she wanted. He was always focused on hanging out with the guys and getting drunk and faded off of stuff. He always came home intoxicated, he'd barely pay attention to her and he smelled horrible in bed. She couldn't take this anymore!


Add to that, her best friend Julie and her boyfriend Colin seemed like a perfect fairy tale couple, always doing stuff together and spoiling and loving each other. She wanted what they had, but at this point it seemed too late. You see she doesn't take the easier path, she takes the exciting path. And she had an idea on how to cause absolute chaos tonight, an idea that would certainly escalate and turn into a bloodbath. Imagine it, men fighting to the death over her, just the way she liked it...


It was Saturday night and she had planned a double date at her place with everyone. Jake wore a jean jacket, white shirt with black jeans and boots. Colin had a black blazer with a blue shirt and jeans and tennis shoes. Alyssa had a pink tie dye shirt with hole-covered skinny jeans and black flats. And Julie had a blue jacket with a bright yellow dress and heels.


Everything was going fine, they were all chatting and having a couple drinks and having a good time. But in the back of Alyssa's head she was waiting for the right moment to release the dogs of war.


Late into the evening and several drinks later, Julie excused herself to the bathroom and Jake went to the upstairs bathroom. It was just Alyssa and Colin alone. She almost felt bad for what she was about to do to him, he seemed like a genuinely nice guy who's been good to her friend. But she was too far committed to it now, she always fantasized about this moment where guys fight over her.


Colin was just checking his Instagram when he heard Alyssa starting to cry, and he looked up and saw that she was a mess on the couch. Her hair was getting messy and she had eyeliner starting to go down her face from tears. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked concerned.


She spoke through the fabricated emotions, "it's just that... Jake doesn't wanna spend time with me... I mean I just... he's always out getting shitfaced and then goes straight to bed when he gets here... and... anytime we ARE together it's like her doesn't even wanna be there! I don't know, I can't..." she broke down again.


Colin went over to the couch and put his arm around her. "Hey, hey, it's okay. He's a good guy, and maybe he just has things going on in his mind. But he loves you, he's told me time and time again. YOU are the most important thing in his life, whether or not he wants to show it." He smiled reassuringly at her.


She smiled back shyly. "Thanks Colin. You really are good with Julie. Maybe I'm just jealous of how good you guys have it, always happy and doing stuff together..."


“Doesn't mean we're perfect either. We've had our moments, yeah, but we talk things over and we're able to fix them and move on. Do you wanna talk to-"


The upstairs bathroom door opened, and Alyssa had to act quick. Now's the time to strike, she thought. Grabbing Colin by the collar, she leaned him into her and kissed him on the lips. His eyes were wide and he tried to back out, but it was too late. Jake rounded the corner right as Colin closed his eyes.


"What the FUCK?!" Jake yelled.


Alyssa pulled back and threw Colin under the bus. "Colin, I told you NO!" She looked to Jake distressed. "He tried to put himself on me!"


"No I didn't!" Colin pleaded. "Jake you gotta believe me!"


Jake was fuming. "What the hell Colin?! That's it!" Without thinking, Jake went over to Colin, lifted him up by his shirt collar and slammed him on the floor. Alyssa gave a light chuckle and had a mischievous grin when they weren't looking. Oh yeah, she was definitely going to hell for this. Might as well enjoy the ride.


"AAAGH! Jake, please, listen to m-"


BOOM! A sucker punch right to the face. Jake was clobbering his friend repeatedly right as Julie came out of the bathroom. "OHMYGOD JAKE GET OFF OF HIM!"


"WELL TELL HIM TO GET OFF MY GIRL!" Jake shouted.


"Baby it's- OOUMPH-not true!" Colin cried halfway through blows. He grabbed Jake's hand before he could deliver another one and rolled him over to the floor, pinning him down temporarily.


"Colin would never do such a thing! You know this Jake!" But Julie went ignored as Jake pushed Colin off and grabbed him again, this time slamming him against the wall. Alyssa let out another chuckle at this, which didn't go unseen by her friend.


She aggressively motioned for her friend to get off the couch and come to her. "What the hell did you do?"


Alyssa didn't bother keeping up the facade with Julie. "Ohhh just got the show started." She said with a laugh.


Julie was disgusted and about to say something when Jake and Colin came back their way, Colin holding Jake in a chokehold and stumbling across the living room. They bumped Julie back against the wall, but Alyssa was hit with more force. Still laughing, she was sent stumbling backwards and spun around facing the couch when she tripped on her own two feet and went flying forwards. Her howling laughter was immediately cut off with an OOMPH!...


Julie was on the floor against the wall rubbing her head when she saw what became of Alyssa. The she-devil had landed in the couch. Or more specifically, her head has landed INSIDE the couch and was apparently embedded in the cushions. Julie narrowed her eyes at her friend, no way in hell was she about to help the bitch out.


"Mmmph? Mmmmph!" Alyssa cried when she realized what happened. She placed her hands on the cushions and pushed, but she couldn't feel herself budging. What she did feel was a tugging pain on her hair. It must've been tangled in the frames and inner workings holding the couch together. No! This wasn't what she wanted! Now she couldn't see the men fighting over her! She had to get out, but she was stuck! "MMMMPH!" She screamed, shaking her jeans clad ass unintentionally seductively.


Julie went over to Alyssa while the guys were still at it in the kitchen. "Just so you know, I'm blocking you on everything and I don't wanna see you again." She smacked Alyssa hard on the ass, getting a muffled yell of pain in response. "Oh but one more thing, those pants do look really nice."


"Mm-mmmph!" Alyssa tried to complain, but she was powerless to stop Julie from unbuttoning them and pulling them off, making sure to take her flats off first. Now she was barefoot and her pink heart-patterned panties were exposed. Now she was mortified at the thought of two guys with their testosterone kicking it into overdrive seeing her body exposed like this. She tried to kick Julie, but didn't even get anywhere close.


Julie tickled Alyssa's feet for a while and gave her a final spank and then made her way to the door, slamming it shut on her way out. She was standing on the front porch which had a couple steps down to the sidewalk and some full garbage cans next to her. She stamped her feet angrily at what Alyssa did, but in her fury she broke one of her heels and tripped to the side. She landed headfirst into one of the cans, plugging it up with her waist.

“MMMMMMPH!” She cried, immediately kicking about to try and tip it over, but the weight of all the trash kept her in place. Her heels flew off and her yellow dress fell down to reveal matching colored panties. Noooo, not me too, she thought to herself. Oooohhh I hope no one sees me like this! She struggled intensely to free herself, trying not to vomit at the smell of all the trash either.


Back inside, Alyssa had lifted her legs off the ground and was doing a headstand on the couch, kicking her legs left and right frantically. This was beyond embarrassing, having her head stuck in a couch and her underwear exposed for two very hormonal men to see. "MMMMMMMMMMPH!"


In the kitchen, Jake had Colin on the ground again and was about to strike when Colin held up his arms. "Jake please..." he said, bloodied and bruised. "Let me explain, we're being played."


Jake, also bloody and beaten, decided to let Colin talk.


"She was crying saying you never wanna be with her and how y'all never spend time together and shit. I was trying to comfort her and tell her you still love her, when she grabbed me and kissed me. SHE kissed ME, and I had no idea she was going to do that. Please Jake, I'm not lying, I would never. We go too far back for me to do you dirty like that."


Jake couldn't believe what he was hearing, but then his rational thinking mind came back from all the alcohol and he was able to think straight again. "No, not Lizzy, she'd never..." he was at a loss for words.


"I'm sorry man," Colin consoled. "I know you love her, but I wasn't the one who started this."


Jake got off of Colin and helped him up. "Holy shit man, I am SO, so sorry for this. I thought that-"


Colin put his hand on Jake's shoulder. "Hey it's okay, you fought for your girl. I respect that."


Speaking of girl...


Alyssa was now kicking her legs randomly and slamming her arms on the couch in frustration. Someone get me out of here, she tried to demand, but her face was too smushed against the cushions.


"Joke's over Alyssa." She heard Jake say. "I know you kissed him and made me fight him, so don't try to get yourself out of this one." Jake and Colin were standing in front of the couch with stern looks, their faces mostly cleaned up by now.


Fuck, Alyssa thought. Now she was really in deep trouble. She gave a muffled whimper in an attempt to get him to get her out of the couch, but she already knew that wasn't gonna work.


"You know you could've just said something to me," Jake explained. "Hell you could've screamed to me about not spending time with you, and we probably could've worked it out. But now I see who you really are, an attention seeker who loves stirring up shit to get what she wants. Well I'm not doing this anymore. We're finished."


Alyssa's struggles came to a halt. What did he just say? She could feel the rage boiling inside her. Eventually...


"MVBFHZJGZH BZGBJVKRBVFJPH!" She flailed her limbs like a madman, acting completely immature in the moment.


Jake and Colin decided to head out, leaving her in her humiliating situation as punishment. As they walked out, Colin wondered where Julie went. He got his answer when he saw a pair of legs flailing in the garbage bin next to them and a muffled voice crying for help that sounded just like her.


"Oh shit, Julie I'm coming!" Colin called out, as he and Jake ran down to help her out. It took some team effort, but soon she was extracted from the rancid hell she was trapped in. Her upper body was a mess with stains and trash littered over it, and she was very embarrassed that they saw her stuck like that with her panties showing.


"Don't worry about it babe," Colin reassured her, hugging her tightly despite her appearance. "It's over now, Alyssa caused all this to happen."


"I'm sorry that all this happened Julie," Jake said remorsefully.

“It's ok," Julie responded quietly. "It wasn't your guy's fault. Can we just go home now?"


"Absolutely. We'll get our shit checked out by a doc in the morning." Colin said. And with that, the three headed back to their homes, leaving the diva behind.


Alyssa was still hitting the couch and trying to yank her head out, but her perfect plan was ruined. She was stuck, exposed, embarrassed, and now single. She wanted to wring their necks, all of them. She wanted to see them suffer now, she wanted to ruin every one of their lives. But most importantly, she just wanted. To get. The fuck. OUT.


"MmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMPH!"


The End.
© Copyright 2021 HeadfirstStuck (headfirststuck at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2240894-Double-Date