*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2236710-Lillie
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #2236710
Lillie gets tickled...
A dark and stormy night befell the Alola region on October 31st. Halloween night... many were out, celebrating by going to costume parties, or trick-or-treating. Someone who wasn't enjoying the frightening fall festivities was the Professor's assistant, daughter of the infamous Lusamine, Lillie.

Lillie had been tasked with certain research on ghost Pokemon tonight. There was a problem, however... Lillie was scared of ghost Pokemon. "Don't worry, cousin! You'll do great out there. Just make sure you watch yourself, yeah!" She could hear the Professor's words echoing in the back of her mind. So optimistic... He knew how to battle Pokemon! She was on her own... she had Poke-balls, just in case, but she didn't really know how to use them.

Slowly but surely, Lillie made her way into Hau'oli Cemetery-somewhere ghost Pokemon thrived. Whether they found solace in the silence, or they felt welcome among the spirits, was anyone's guess...

         "Okay... he said point the Pokedex like... this..." Lillie whispered to herself, holding the camera in front of her face. Now she had to wait... she didn't like this one bit. But the Professor had been so kind... how could she refuse? Slowly turning the camera, Lillie felt herself jump out of her skin as she saw...

A... Pikachu?

No... the small creature looked felt, made out of something like a blanket... this blanket was clearly supposed to be mimicking the countenance of a Pikachu, however. It certainly was strange... Lillie had the desire to question it, but as she tried to speak, no sound came from her throat. She was indeed that scared... no. She needed to be brave. For the Professor... for herself.

         "Are you..." She cleared her throat, "Are you a ghost Pokemon?" Was all she could ask, a cold sweat running down her back as this strange creature stared blankly back at her.
         "Ky-uu-uuu..." The creature cried.
         "You're... you're not so bad... I'm sure you're just lonely, right?" Lillie asked the creature. She couldn't help but smile. It was a bit creepy, but somewhat cute...
         "Kyu," The creature responded, looking to the left of Lillie casually.
         "Hm?" Lillie was intrigued by what the creature was looking at, but as soon as she saw it, it made her blood go cold.
         "Haaaaaauh..." A... A purple Pokemon! She'd seen this one before-a Haunter! But... why were its eyes glowing pink...? She didn't... She couldn't... Lillie felt herself exhale. She felt calm... relaxed... and safe... With a chuckle, the Pokemon slowly floated towards her and placed its large, violet hands on the sides of her head... for a moment, everything was blank.

~~~...ake...oes...~~~

~~~Take off... shoes...~~~

And suddenly, Lillie had the overwhelming urge to plop down on the ground and take her long, white boots off. She wasn't concerned with her strange behavior, as the Haunter kept its hands planted on Lillie's head.

~~~...cks...~~~

~~~No socks...~~~

In an instant, Lillie's socks were on the cold grass. She was barefoot in the damp, depressing cemetery...

         "Wh... no socks," Lillie whispered, her head spinning as the Haunter massaged her temples with its gaseous palms and fingers... Lillie felt like she wanted to giggle... she did. She started to giggle... this Haunter was making her giggle...? No... it was the small Pikachu lookalike down by her small, pale soles. Black appendages had come out of the bottom of the creature's sheet, and it was using them to stroke slowly and tenderly up her arches and wiggle her French-tipped toes. They were surprisingly soft; almost feather-soft, causing giggles to shoot up to the surface of her body...

         "M-Mhehehehehehee...! A-Ahahahahahaha...!" Lillie giggled quietly, her toes wiggling as her left foot was stroked and teased... when suddenly, an overwhelming new sensation took over her right foot, and found its way to the forefront of her mind.

A long tongue-Haunter's long tongue-dragging up her right foot, starting at her heel, and coming up agonizingly slowly across her arch, sole, and finally stopping at her small toes.
         
         "A-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! E-EHEHEHEHEHEHEEK!" Lillie shrieked, her eyes wide open as this long, pink tongue lapped up her foot. The tongue was cold and hot at the same time, sending waves of ticklish confusion throughout the girl's thin frame. Lillie lost what tiny sense of composure she had left as the Haunter's tongue and the other creature's appendages started to tickle in between her French-tipped toes. "O-OOOH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! T-TIHIHIHIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Despite the need to thrash, Lillie could not move an inch. Maybe if she were thinking clearly, she would have realized Haunter's lick often paralyzes its target...

         "G-G-GOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOOO, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA!" Lillie's ticklish cries echoed through the cold, dark night. The Haunter's tongue was unbearably ticklish, and the creature assaulting her other foot had started to add more appendages into its ticklish assault, tickling what felt like every single inch of her poor, soft, delicate foot...

To make matters worse, Lillie did not see anyone on the way to the cemetery... perhaps there was no chance of rescue... to be tickled and have her mind warped by these spooky, mischievous ghosts, forever a dolly, subject to their ticklish whims...

         "Krrrrooo-ooo-ooow!" A piercing cry from above, and Lillie felt her hat blow off of her head as the two ghosts in front of her recoil, scattering back into the shadows as their assailant landed on top of her head. Still in a state of confusion, Lillie looked up... only to see black feathers. A Murkrow...?

         "U-Uh... a-are you...?" Lillie attempted to get a question out, but instead fell back, her feet still tingling from the tickle-tickle-ticklish sensations...
         "Krow," The Murkrow chirped, hopping down and pecking the girl lightly on her hand.
         "O-Oh! Thank... thank you, little Murkrow," Lillie said, smiling and patting its head. The small bird looked incredibly pleased with itself! "Do you... want to come with me?" She asked, wondering if this might be her first Pokemon friend...
         "Kr-oo-oow!" The Murkrow sang happily, flapping its wings.
         "Okay," Lillie said with a soft smile, "You can come with me, little Murkrow." Looking back to her feet, Lillie noticed something disconcerting. Her boots and socks were missing. Her head was fuzzy, and her memory a bit shaky... had she come out here barefoot? ...No. It was those dastardly ghosts! They'd paralyzed her, tickled her, taken control of her very mind! And worst of all...

She liked every minute of it.

The thought made Lillie's face grow hot with embarrassment, but she couldn't shake the feeling. She had some things to think about when she returned to the Professor's laboratory.

What she probably was not thinking about was the fact that her ghostly friend had manipulated something in her mind. What had once been a long-forgotten memory would now be at the forefront of her mind. She loved being tickled... She needed it.

Shaking her head, Lillie slowly made her way onto her bare feet, rubbing her arm as she looked down at her birdy friend. "Shall we... shall we get going?" She asked.
         "Krow~!" It sang, taking flight and retrieving her hat.
         "O-oh, my hat... thank you, little Murkrow!" She said with a smile. Placing her hat on the top of her head, Lillie made her way slowly out of the cemetery... She needed to get home and rest. This was certainly a Halloween she would never forget...

© Copyright 2020 adrinsan (adrinsan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2236710-Lillie