*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2236626-Flourishing-career-of-an-extra
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #2236626
Lily is invited to be an extra at the shooting of a porno movie.
Flourishing career of the background extra


Lily was a strange girl, her favorite place to hang out was a local sex shop. Any other place bored her and here she could hook up with a guy for sex without all that needless dancing around the matter. At first it seemed that this evening might not be eventful, and Lily was contemplating going back home and masturbate. But then the owner of the sex shop called for everyone’s attention. “Hi, my name is Bob, I’m the owner of this place” he introduced himself, “we are about to start shooting porn in the backroom and we need people to stand in the background”. A lot of people went with him, some stayed behind, Lily could not waste such an opportunity, it’s not everyday you get to see porn made right in front of you.

The room was pretty big, by the looks of decorations it was clear that they shoot porn here often. After everyone assumed their positions a naked couple walked in the middle of the room. Lily immediately noticed man’s big dick envious of the girl he was about to fuck. His dick left her thoughts the second Lily saw the star of the movie. She was unbelievably hot to the point that she looked completely out of place here. The show began rather quick, the man licked her pussy, she sucked his dick, standard stuff. If it wasn’t for the girl it would have border on boring. Eventually she began riding him in reverse cowgirl position. The girl was facing Lily directly, after a second their eyes met and the girl started riding the man faster while looking directly in Lily’s eyes. Lily couldn’t look away even if she wanted to, there was pure pleasure in the girl’s eyes. Lily was hypnotized by her so much that she didn’t noticed how Bob entered the shot with a sword. One quick swing and girl’s head rolled on the floor. The man who was fucking now dead girl stood up, walked towards her head and began masturbating. After several seconds he came spraying the head with his sperm.

Lily stood there in shock for some time looking at the still warm body. When she heard Bob announcing that the shooting has finished it snapped her back to reality. She grabbed the closest man to her by the hand and almost dragged him to the restroom. They fucked like animals for what felt like and eternity yet they still wanted more, but they had to stop on account of people banging on the door wanting to use the facilities. Lily couldn’t get that girl out of her head even the next day. The sight of her tilting her head just right to make it easier for the blade to cut her head off was one thing, but the expression of ultimate pleasure on her face was unforgettable. Lily retuned to the sex shop next evening hoping for another invitation for the shooting but she was out of luck. She went there every single evening for a week until finally Bob asked for the audience once more.

Lily went into the backroom again hoping that they will shoot another snuff movie this time as well. “Hey, you look familiar” Bob addressed her suddenly, “weren’t you here the last time we were shooting?”. “Yes, I was” answered Lily, “I actually really hoped to catch another show”. “Really? I have an idea if you don’t mind getting a little closer to action” said Bob. Lily eyes light up and big smile stretched on her face, nodded and Bob took her closer to where the action was about to start giving her instructions on the way. Once again, the sex was the most standard, but the same as last time the girl was unbelievably hot. This time however Lily was standing two steps away from all the action and could see everything better. Eventually the man began fucking the girl doggy style and again she was facing Lily. The girl looked directly into Lily’s eyes the whole time, the pleasure expressed on her face was alluring.

After couple of minutes of doggy style anal Bob walked into the room with a sharp sword in his hands. His eyes met with the snuff girl and he nodded. She smiled and lowered her head presenting her neck to the blade. Bob took a swing and her head fell to the floor rolling directly to Lily’s feet. Just as Bob instructed her, Lily picked up the head immediately and rushed towards the man that was fucking the snuff girl. He took out his dick out of corpse’s anal and Lily mounted the head on it right through the freshly cut throat. She began moving it up and down pleasuring the man, when Lily made sure she was doing it properly, she looked at the face of a snuff girl. She was still alive, her eyes once again looked directly into Lily’s eyes and although her face muscles barely moved, Lily could tell she was happy. They were staring at each other while Lily used her as a sex toy until after several seconds her eyes became lifeless. Lily kept moving the head up and down for about a minute more until the man finally came. He put his hand on top of the head and pushed it down while he was cumming. His dick went so deep into the throat and he came so hard that his sperm began oozing out of the girls closed lips. Something came over Lily, she couldn’t resist, she didn’t want to resist. Lily kissed cum covered dead lips of a snuff girl making sure not to miss even a single drop. Although it wasn’t part of the plan, Bob let it play out.

As soon as the filming stopped, Lily grabbed the closest man to her and dragged him to the restroom, same as the last time. When she was finally done Bob was waiting for her outside. “You did great today baby” he said, “if you interested, we will film another one next week”. “Of course I am, I live for this kind of stuff”. For the whole next week Lily came to the sex shop every single day to be fucked by the first man she could find. It was not as exciting as watching a snuff girl lose her head, but it helped her release tension. Finally, the day has come for another filming and Lily rushed to the sex shop where Bob was already waiting for her.

“We got something special today” he said, “something I’ve being wanting to get my hands on for a while”. Lily tried to ask him what it was, but he just said it was a surprise and they went into the backroom. There it was standing in the middle of the room, tall, sharp and arousing. It was the first time Lily saw the guillotine up close, she was fascinated with it and couldn’t wait to see it in action. This time Lily’s role was of the executioner, Bob asked her if she would be ok with it but she said yes even before he finished the sentence. As usual the filming began with the most standard sex, only this time it was all around the guillotine. Eventually the fucking couple moved to the main event and the girl put her heck into the machine. Lily was supposed to just stand there until Bob gives her the signal to pull the lever. She took a second to think about it and thought it would be a bit boring and a missed opportunity. She took her clothes of right in front of everyone, squatted in front of the girl’s head and gave her long and passionate kiss while simultaneously masturbating the whole time. After about a minute the girl began moaning something while still having Lily’s tongue in her mouth. Lily moved away and saw that the girl was mad with pleasure. “Do it, kill me now” the girl could barely speak at this point, “I want to feel it”. She already cummed several times from all the ass fucking and anticipation alone, yet she wanted more, she wanted something bigger and right now only Lily could give it to her. And so she did, Lily pulled the lever and watched as the snuff girl’s head fell down to her feet. Lily came hard squirting all over the head and the guillotine but it wasn’t enough. She picked up the head and shoved it’s lips right into her pussy. She couldn’t believe but she was still alive and licking Lily’s pussy sadly only for a few seconds. This wasn’t enough so Lily began rubbing snuff girl’s face against her pussy fast and hard, it took her several moments but eventually Lily came again.

The next week was like in a haze for Lily, all that mattered to her now was the next snuff girl losing her head. She went to the sex shop on the day of filming as early as she could and just sat in the chair masturbating while waiting for everyone else to come. When it was finally time to film Lily didn’t even bothered to listen to Bob’s instructions. As soon as the man and a snuff girl began fucking, she joined them not wanting to miss even a fraction of the fun. By the time for main event Lily came several times but it wasn’t enough for her. The snuff girl laid her neck into the guillotine and Lily began pleasuring her orally. Soon after that the man approached Lily from behind and shoved his dick into her ass balls deep. Lily moved her mouth from snuff girl’s pussy to her sphincter began rimming it with a passion. The man that was fucking her in the ass shoved her face into the snuff girl’s ass with every thrust he made. She didn’t even notice when the girl reached for the lever and pulled it. Lily’s tongue was deep in the girl’s ass when the blade fell cutting her head off. Lily felt her sphincter’s dying spasms on her tongue at the same time as she received a stream of squirt from her. This combined sensation drove Lily mad with orgasm after orgasm, she almost wanted it to stop.

“More, I want more” mumbled Lily after catching a breath. She crawled to the closest man to her and pulled his pants off, his dick was hard for some time now so she began sucking it. He put his hand on the back of Lily’s head and pushed her towards him sliding his dick deep down her throat. This wasn’t enough for him so he grabbed her head with his both hands and began fucking Lily’s throat deep and fast. Soon others joined, Lily felt countless hands feeling her up, some of them shoved their fingers into both of her holes. Lily loved every second of it, she used her hands to jerk off anyone who shoved his dick at her. It didn’t take long for one of the men to start fucking her, and in several minutes every hole that Lily had was filled with dick.

After about ten minutes of improvised gangbang Lily glanced at the guillotine and what was happening there caught her attention. Two men was fucking snuff girl’s corpse, one from behind and one in her neck stump. The sight of it hit Lily with another wave of arousal. She pushed everyone away, stood up and walked to the guillotine. Lily stood there for several second admiring the view and masturbating. Then she almost without any thought in her mind filled only with desire, pushed the body of the machine. The men that were fucking it were about to object to such rudeness but they saw that Lily was resetting the guillotine. She opened the lunette, put her neck in it and closed it. “Have at it boys” commanded Lily, “make my last fuck a good one”. The men began fucking her one by one using any hole they wanted. This and the thought that she was about to experience the final pleasure made Lily cum several times. She took a look at the people watching her, among the crowd was a girl Lily never saw before, another extra just like she used to be. The girl was completely mesmerized by the view and it seemed that she didn’t even realized that her hand was making faint attempts at masturbation. Lily looked her in the eyes until the girl noticed it and looked back. Another powerful orgasm distracted her from everything and made Lily moaned loudly. She reached her hand for the lever, looked the girl in the eyes again to make sure she was looking back and pulled the lever. The vibrations from the falling blade gave her the grandest orgasm of her life. The last thought that run through Lily’s mind was that although the orgasm lasted fraction of a second it was completely worth dying for.

“Did you film everything?” Bob asked the cameraman, “I hope we didn’t miss anything out”. “Yeah, i got it all” answered the cameraman, “how did you know she will do this today?”. “I didn’t know that it would be today exactly” Bob answered, “but I knew she would gladly shove her neck in front of the blade sooner or later since day one”. “So you set her up from the start?” cameraman was intrigued. “I did no such thing, she kept coming here of her own volition” stated Bob, “However I was filming her since her first visit and now I will edit it into one long video of an innocent girl corrupted by her desires or some bullshit like that”. “Damn man, that sounds hot, make sure to send me a copy when you finish it” asked cameraman. “Sure thing, tell me did you by any chance managed to get any footage of the new girl?” asked him Bob. “I think I did, I definitely caught her awkward attempt at masturbation” answered cameraman, “why? You think she let you cut her head off?”. “I believe we have a star of a new movie in the making” smiled Bob.
© Copyright 2020 Dolcettfan669 (dolcettfan6669 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2236626-Flourishing-career-of-an-extra