*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2235951-Undertail-undertale-anal-vore
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #2235951
Just the women though, no gay stuff fn
Waking in a bed of yellow flowers, you sit up, rubbing the back of your head. You remember walking along a mountain ridge before your foot was caught on a root. You aren’t in the best shape right now, with a gnash in your arm and a bruise on the back of your head. You decide looking around is the best option for you currently (since you don’t have anything with you to tend to you arm). Upon searching around you find a broken down door leading to another room of yellow flowers, stepping in you hear a voice. “Howdy my name’s Flowey, Flowey the flower”. “Who’s there?!” you demand. “No need to yell kid I’m not gonna hurt you, look down I told you I was a flower”. “Listen you need to get out of here quickly before you get caught by h...”. “Aaah” said the flower swiftly retreating into the ground as a woman about 9’2”, wearing a purple robe, and having a goat’s features approaches you. You are shocked by the sight of the towering woman, paralyzed by fear. “Hello my name is Toriel and I’m the caretaker of these ruins.” You snap out of the initial spook and gently say “Hi, what are you gonna do to me?” “What do you mean my child, I couldn’t hurt anything so precious and pure.” She says back softly. You sigh in relief “Oh my your arm seems pretty hurt, let’s get you back to my house to heal that nasty tear.” And so you follow the woman through the crypts of the ruins to her house, all clean and tidy. You walk in smelling pie and books as Toriel says “Let’s get you to the bathroom, I should have some bandages in there.” She leads you into the bathroom looking through her medicine cabinet, whilst you sit upon the closed toilet directly behind Toriel. From here all you can see is the woman’s big booty barely fitting in her purple dress, you blush seeing her wiggle it in your face trying to get some bandages. “There they are” she exclaims as she turns around to heal your arm. “There we go, all better now.” you both just sit in awkward silence, until she goes into the kitchen to cook something as you wander about her house. You stumble upon a kid’s room fully dusted, understanding why she helped you in the first place. She walks in with a slice of pie in her hands saying “You can stay in here if you’d like, for the night at the very least.” Taking the pie you both return to her living room table, eating the pie, and complementing her on her cooking. Night falls as you go into the room to sleep, she does the same for her room. You both sleep well, but in the morning you can’t seem to find her anywhere in the house. Not daring to go back into the trap filled ruins, you head into what seems like a basement. What you come across isn’t a basement, but a door leading you outta here with Toriel blocking your exit. “Why’d you come down here my child” she asks. You explain that you were just trying to find her and wound up here. “I don’t believe you, I think you’re trying to leave, and I can’t have that, so I’m destroying this door.” “But then I can’t leave.” you exclaim “Precisely” she responds coldly. As a last effort before she gets rid of your only escape, you slide under her trying to get to the door before she can. You slid a bit short, now confronting her juicy butt once again. *Whump* You hear as she falls on top of you, her anus right in front of your face, squishing your face into her booty. “If you won’t stay with me willingly, I’ll just make you stay here in my butt!” she says before sucking your face into her tight pucker. Slowly she goes down your body sucking it into it’s new home, until only your feet are sticking out of her ring. “Aaah hah mmmm” she moans as you slide into her, slurping up your feet into her perfect ass. You don’t struggle for some reason or other, maybe it’s cause this is what you wanted all along. She pats her belly rising to her feet, straightening herself, and saying “I hope you like it, because that’s your new home.” The end.
© Copyright 2020 Eguydude (pieguy4427 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2235951-Undertail-undertale-anal-vore