*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2235941-Foot-fun-With-Kisame
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2235941
I ended up with the shark ninja and took the chance to have some foot fun with him.
The next day we were walking a lot, to the extent that when I saw a village, I felt relieved, at least we could find a decent place where we could rest. However, Kisame didn't seem to want to be there for long, as he was walking so fast that I was having trouble keeping up with him. So, we walked down the street passing by several cottages until I saw the sign of an inn and very excited, I decided to make my great blue-haired companion notice it, by pulling him by the arm of his cloak.

“Hey Kisame, can we rest here? I'm completely exhausted!”

“Forget it, kid. I don’t have money!” The shark boy replied.

“Please! I'm paying, we need to relax!” I begged, by pulling from his cloak again to convince him.

“All right, All right! You don't have to be such a whiner!” He replied with a little grin.

We entered the inn and after paying at the front desk, we were given a room and headed off to rest. I was a bit nervous because I was thinking of taking advantage of being alone with Kisame to ask him if he would like a domination session with me. After the fight with those ninjas it had become clear to me that Shark Boy had a strong foot fetish, because he had loved to trample, torture and humiliate them once they were within reach of his feet. I just had to find a way to ask him without ending up making him angry or else the rest of our trip would be a torment.

Upon entering our room, I was surprised to see how spacious it looked, there was a wide bed, a closet, a coffee table and in front of it a three-seater sofa that looked so comfortable that I was eager to sit there. However, I had to go to the bathroom and when I came back, I found that the mega ninja had taken over the whole sofa, with his big sandals resting on top of the armrest. Upon seeing me, he stared at me teasingly, as if daring me to throw him out. I knew I couldn't do that, but I wasn't going to stand by and watch him being so arrogant, so I went over to the couch, grabbed Kisame’s legs, pushed them aside, and rushed to sit down before he could stop me.

The shark boy was surprised by my nerve, but he soon recovered and after grinning at me he brought his feet up again, letting them drop right into my lap. “Hey, get your feet off!” I shouted him. The heels from his sandals nearly crushed my crotch and his toes were so close to my face that I could smell their manly scent, yet I had to pretend to be in displeasure to keep him from suspecting, at least for now.

“Forget it kid, my feet were already there, so if you want to stay, you'll have to put up with them!” Kisame replied as he started to wiggle his feet around. I got nervous when I felt the pair of big sandals rubbing against my face, the shark boy just wanted to tease me, but he didn't count on me getting turned on by his feet. I made a big struggle to appear uncomfortable and tried to throw his feet out of my lap, but they were too heavy to lift with my hands, so I had to give up. At that moment Kisame looked at me mockingly and rearranged his feet, resting them onto the armrest.

The shark ninja started reading a newspaper he found on the coffee table while I was dealing with his strong legs on my lap, they were quite heavy but I managed to rearrange myself so that they did not affect me too much. After a while I looked at Kisame again and discovered that he had fallen asleep, the newspaper was covering his face and he was snoring. Seeing Shark Boy like that excited me a lot, I would finally get a chance to play with his feet! I started by moving my face towards Kisame's sandals and began to smell them, while holding the rubbery outsoles in my hands. The manly scent of sweaty feet and dirty cloth was so good that I got turned on and decided to go a step further.

I grabbed Kisame's legs and with great effort I managed to lift them enough to free my legs, a moment that I took advantage of to rearrange myself on the sofa, so that my head would rest on the armrest, then I released the shark boy's legs and his big sandals dropped right in front of my face. Having the rubbery soles of Kisame in front of me allowed me to explore them, their surface was quite rough, although at the moment of pressing it with my fingers they seemed soft. Their smell was slightly different from his feet, it was a mixture of mashed plants, worn rubber and a bit of insect debris, which was scattered along their length.

Being able to play with Shark Boy's footwear was making me more excited, but I was still dying to rub his feet in my hands. Without thinking about the risk, I unzipped his sandals and started pulling them to try to remove them, I was so focused on it that I didn't realize Kisame had already woken up. He felt his feet being pulled, so he removed the newspaper from his face and when he saw me pulling on his sandals, he decided to step in. The next thing I felt was my face being crushed, my head was pinned between the armrest of the sofa and the thick bottoms of Kisame’s sandals. Then, when I knew I had been discovered, I heard the intimidating voice of Shark Boy:

“What are you doing with my feet, you little freak?”
© Copyright 2020 Marti345 (antoinette23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2235941-Foot-fun-With-Kisame