*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2235367-Introduction-to-the-Kingdom-of-Sars
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2235367
Intro to the 4 Lords. Prologue and Introduction. A foreigner reforms a kingdom
Sars, a kingdom in the north was regarded as the most powerful kingdom. This was ruled by 4 major noble families, the Sinths, Ikos, Bolvnas, and Remos. Each dividing the kingdom into four parts. All was this was shown by having three towers rise up on their territories. The forth tower was never built. The Sinths never existed. As all records were burned away by the families, they were afraid of their power. Aside from the towers and the massive army, they had been specialising in magic items. Sars had many alchemists, wizards, puppeteers etc. As the bigger the population grew, the magic of Sars was becoming less as some would be maids or bartenders. As a solution the rich would ask mages to remove the souls of the lesser and place theirs before the die of old age. This was a problem solved by magic without risking the souls of the lesser. The souls of the lesser would be kept in an amulet provided by the rich. The person who invented this method was from the lost family. Outside the walls traders and mages would sell or trade using a rare stone. Ikinum, this stone discovered by Shi Luang Ikos IV, had extreme magical properties.

Ikinum, a stone that possesses high magic aptitude. It's magic is incredibly high that a normal human would die in magical ways as their bodies couldn't handle it. Some lived but not to tell the tale. The Ikos had it contained the purest kind that it existed. The humans would have their heads explode, petrified at some parts, face stolen or objectified. The ones with the stolen face had been blessed with immortality same with the petrified. They are posable and sold as sex dolls for the kingdom. The mages who could handle 25% of it ended up comatose or turned into something else. The mages who could handle 50% which is most of it ended up being changed at the head or some other part. These changes are minor however as most are revertible. The 75% handlers were boosted in aptitude. The stone had been kept in a vault where the fourth tower should be.


The Sinth family focused on the magic of the body and physical materials. They manipulate the bodies of others ending up in assassination or assisted suicide. What unknown to most however, is the fact that they truly run the kingdom. The magic that the Sinth uses is the instant submission or similar to Lelouch's Geass. The manipulate the families in case they have a feeling that one of them is corrupt. Thus the three people in each family "killed" them at their sleep. Their heads and bodies stabbed through a stake. Each one can't rot nor die as their bodies have been modified. The females of the family were killed by removing their souls only a few were stabbed. Their bodies were used to be fucked by the common people as a sign of disrespect. The last living member however fled or so they say.

The Ikos family, adventurous and intelligent. They alter and create machines that is advanced from their time. These machines are sold at a high price usually almost a nations resources. These are the other half of the brains as side from the Sinths. What is unknown, is that the people who go missing due to either a. Unknown reasons/ presumed dead, or B. Wandered off. These people are hypnotised by the Sinths so that Ikos can get their progress on human machine hybrids. Usually unsuccessful, they destroy them or let them go as part of their experiment. At times they would experiment them, either just trying to test how the human body works or expand on their ideas. The eldest of them was disowned by the family due to being a part of a scheme. The eldest brought his toys with him. The state is now hunting for the eldest.

The Bolvnas family, the largest family in the kingdom. Their father Louis VII is known to uncover the lies and lead to expand the kingdom's territory. At the same time he is known to have many wives often from conquered kingdoms. Most of the wives however were executed or were used to be part of the Ikos experiment. The executed wives were given to the Sinth as something to expand their type of magic on. The Bolvnas has arch mages and a paladin of the kingdom. Given to the strongest of strength and magic. Despite that they still have that mentality of the only strong is them. The king has close ties with them as the king was indebted to the four adventures. The youngest had noticed the reason why the Sinth died. He rebelled against his father and left the family on his own.

The Remos. They are not a family but a clan. They are regarded as nobles than a family. And despite that the head didn't care as they have larger works to do than this kingdom. They worked at something unknown as what the others did. Their project was big. The family can't be explained as their project revolved around the concept of quantum physics.

As for the three, let's say we'll talk about them one by one.
© Copyright 2020 Diaboro (alyas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2235367-Introduction-to-the-Kingdom-of-Sars