*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2234241-Masochist-and-Sadist
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #2234241
no description.
I have lived for a long time waiting for something that makes me happy. I never discovered my own memories even after the association had been destroyed by the church. I would remain on the neutral side as "demons and angels" would ask me to come despite knowing that i won't. I didn't encounter any bandits... or thieves i don't know. I was attacked after it was down for a thousand years ? They stabbed me as i was clueless. I was left to suffer...but i didn't the pain felt great. I was like i was being penetrated by something. I never felt emotions before. This suffering felt great, but i was temporary. I soon blacked out. I woke up. I couldn't feel anything. I felt a piercing pain thorough my body. My dick went up. It felt cold. I saw a rain of blood across my body. This must be a dream. I will wake up in the streets. i thought to myself. It continued...it was pleasant. The one who was cutting me went to my dick and proceeded to play with it. He must be taking a break. By the time she reached her peak I unconsciously cut his head. I healed myself and looked at the decapitated body. The body bled, twitching and reaching for her neck. I removed her clothes, revealing her wet pussy and healed her body preventing her from dying. Her head on the other hand was kept alive for scientists to observe... I regretted that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Xavier had been walking hoping to get robbed and killed so that he get get another subject. The first body he had collected had been a guardian of a pocket dimension feeding the heads or the bodies and forced the heads to lick her pussy. He now had a stable job despite of enormous amount of money he has. He still encounter demons and angels though, but was easily repelled by his servants. He thought himself as more of a normal guy with powers. Mages would hunt him down personally but were turned into sex dolls as soon as the fight begun. Now here he is walking to his local bar to drink.


"Martini." Xavier said to the bartender. He drank the martini and chatted with the bartender. "Have you heard about the murders?" the bartender asked.

"No...Why?"
Xavier took an alias that night as Dianne using a woman's body, C sized tits but a good ass. He wore a dress, but forgot a bra in a hurry to leave.

"Ma'am where do you work?"
"I work as a pathologist."
"All murders had always one thing in common. The people would work as a pathologist and mostly women."
"Ok. I'll be careful."


He left the bar and hid in a nearby alleyway to change back into a male body or his original body. Soon after he walked around hoping that someone would rob him. He soon got bored of waiting. He sighed as he walked home. As he walked home he was soon shot at the head by a man. "That's what you get you murderer." The body was found by the police and all they saw at the head was nothing. They wondered how this man died. Everything was according to plan... or so he thought. The foundation has knew about this man and had searching him. They got a test subject to be his victim. The test subject was arrested by accounts of murder and had an occupation of that of a surgeon. After a few days, She was told what to do. She opened the man's corpse inspect on how he lives. His insides was that of a normal human being. Xavier soon woke up and grabbed the woman be the collar and injects her with general anaesthetics. He sealed his opening and removed her clothes. She was a pretty sexy woman with the scent of death and fetuses. He opened his pocket dimension and disappeared. The Captain of this operation ordered them to guard the location while he's gone "What to cut? What to cut? I want women or men... eh," he shrugs ",to feel how i felt." The woman woke up. "What are you doing?!!" She shouted. He turned around and shrugged. He sliced through her feet which still wiggles after it was cut. The stump was replaced with a patch of skin. He sighs in disappointment and placed her feet at a separate table. He soon cut her open like a pig. He grabbed her organs and laughed manically. He called his headless maid to gouge her eyes out. "The pain your feeling right now is pleasant isn't it? This area allows me to manipulate pain into pleasure." she moans as he was saying this. Her eyeholes were sealed shut fusing the eyelids together. He cut the head of the woman and placed it on a stick. He fixed her organs and sealed the body turning it to it's former shape. The woman's eyes stares at the scene there. "Clean it up." he changed into his coat and turned the head on a stick into a cane.


"That was fun wasn't it guys?" he said to himself or the staff. Guns were now pointing at him. He sighed as he held his hands up and made his staff disappear. He left with the retrieval team. Awaiting containment
© Copyright 2020 Diaboro (alyas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2234241-Masochist-and-Sadist