*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2233754-The-Morning-After
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2233754
Inspired by a deviation from relisys66 on DeviantArt
Tanya awoke with a distinct and familiar feeling of warmth around her. She was in bed on top of Kurt, her boyfriend and partner. She thought back to last night, the people that the two of them shrunk together. They picked them near a local club asking them if they were looking for something unique. Those men and women had no idea what they were in for. Their lovemaking lasted through the night pleasuring themselves and the tinies in their care. Who knew that an orgy of people (who could fit in the palm of your hand no less) could leave you so exhausted. Well, not completely anyway, at least not for Tanya. She wanted seconds, and considering the tent that Kurt was pitching in his sleep she guessed that she was going to get her wish.

“Baby wake up, it’s morning” Tanya placed her hands on Kurt’s temples, feeling his stubble.

“Oh hey baby, did you sleep good?” Was last night everything you dreamed?” Kurt was still dreary as he ran a hand through his girlfriend’s hair

“It was baby it was. It’s just that now I’m hungry”

“Well I guess I better get the stove ready and-”

“No, not that kind the other kind”

“Oh, well in that case can you make sure our guests are ready?”

“Gladly baby” Tanya gave him a kiss on the lips and moved her hand down to his crotch and pulled his member above the waistband so that it was pointing towards his stomach. The “guests” were the three shrunken women that he had left in his underwear last night. They’re names were Julia, Daisy, and Kimiko. Tanya had three tiny men stashed away in her panties but she couldn’t recall they’re names. As she jostled her lover’s equipment around the girls started to emerge from their cotton cave.

First was Daisy, she had bright pink hair cut short and an ass that won’t quit. She was the spunkiest and most easy going of the girls.

“What’s going on? I was laying between a nice warm log and a sack and then everything started moving around”

“Sorry to wake you Daisy. Tanya was helping me get it up so that we could go another round. Would you like to help me?” Kurt started to pull back his foreskin.

“Anything for you big guy” and with that Daisy started rubbing her now-petite posterior onto Kurt’s mushroom tip while he stroked himself.

Kimiko emerged from Kurt’s underwear and stomped along his penis, clearly having woken up on the wrong side of his testicles.

“What’s all this racket going on here! Your ruining my beauty sleep!”

“Good morning to you too Kimmy” Tanya said sardonically.

Kimiko is a botany student studying for finals and she’ll be damned if she doesn’t pass this term. She isn’t always this uptight in the mornings but once she’s had a good lay she’s usually pretty chill. She’s the feistiest of the three.

“It’s Kimiko you brobdingnagian buffoon! I need at least eight hours of sleep horizontally in a dark environment!”

“Hey Kimiko if you’re looking for a dark place I know where you could find one” said Kurt.

“And just where would that be jack? Do I have to climb back down your beanstalk into that dungeon you call your boxers?”

“Not quite, look behind you.”

Kimiko turned back around to see Tanya’s enormous tongue barreling toward her. Before she had a chance to scream Tanya gulped her and started throwing her around mouth like a wad of gum. See how she likes to get “chewed out” for a change.

Lastly came Julia, the shyest of the girls. She usually likes to just watch but will occasionally go along for the ride.

“What’s all this raucus going on I had the weirdest dream that…”

Julia opened her eyes to find a dick the size of a freight train and a man hundreds of times her size that she was standing on top of.

“Hey Julia I’m Kurt. Your friend Daisy here was just helping me out. Would you consider joining in?”

“Uhhh.” Julia walked to kurt’s head to find Daisy having the time of her life.

“Come on Jules twerk with me!” Even though Daisy was pocket-sized she still knew how to put her caboose to good use.

“Have either of you seen Kimiko?”

“She’s getting a tongue bath from Tanya up there” Daisy replied.

Julia looked up and saw the most titanic woman chewing on what seemed to be a wad of gum but was apparently her friend Kimiko.

“How do I get to her?” Julia asked Kurt in a flustered tone.

“If you wanted a turn all you had to do was ask cutie” said Tanya with a tiny woman in her mouth.

Julia turned around to be pinched between two giant fingers and brought up to Tanya’s lips. Inside she could see Kimiko moaning and in a trance-like state.

“Kimiko what are you doing in there?”

“Hey Jules what are you doing here? Come join me”

“Kimiko are you okay? Are you about to be swallowed”

“First Jules, it’s Kimmy. And B no it’s perfectly safe come in the water’s fine. Come on Jules you’re so hot I need you right now.”

“I…” Jules was nervous. Her and Kimiko had been FWBs for a while but the thought of getting eaten out while being eaten was nerve-wracking

“Look, you can get in my mouth now or you can go back to jerking off my boyfriend so what’s it gonna be?”

As scary as it seemed Julia didn’t want to be near Daisy when that thing was going off so she dove from the giantess’s palm and into her mouth.
© Copyright 2020 Bossanova (bossanova at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2233754-The-Morning-After