*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2232963-Modern-Family-Giantess-Gloria-part-5
by John
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2232963
Gloria and Alex show Claire
Gloria and Alex go to meet the rest of the family but it ended up only being Claire which was a good thing. Claire was back from a long gym workout and sat on the couch. Gloria and Alex then told her about Luke and showed him to her she was shocked but also kinda happy and a little horny. They told her about making him worship there feet and using him as a dildo. Claire did not seem angry at all she set him on the the coffee table and took of her shoes she surprising didn't have any socks on she told Luke to lick her feet. Luke begged her to save him to she just laughed. Luke started licking his own moms feet and she got really horny from it that she started stripping so did Gloria and Alex. Claire told Luke to eat her toe jam which he did and she started fingering herself over the domination she had over him. Luke could hardly handle anymore of his moms sweaty feet when she grabbed him and shoved him in her wet pussy she shoved him in and out with everyone just hearing him scream for help she eventually hit her climax and cummed all over him. She then set him back on the table and they all put there feet up around him and forced him to lick there feet and Alex forced him to eat his giant big sisters sweaty toe jam which he had no choice but to do. After a while they had an idea to put him up Gloria's perfect ass but just before Alex ran upstairs and came back down wearing a huge black strapon and said " Are you ready Gloria " she tried to shove it up Luke's ass and after alot of stretching and screaming she got it in Luke felt like he was going to rip in half Alex then starting fucking Gloria in the ass with Luke. Gloria moaned and moaned until she finally cummed everywhere Alex took out he cock and they forced Luke to eat Gloria's cum.



Chapter 6 soon
© Copyright 2020 John (littledon1903 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2232963-Modern-Family-Giantess-Gloria-part-5