*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2232644-Good-morning-MAX-MY-LOVE-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Essay · Personal · #2232644
a typical morning 🌄


Good morning Max (my love) (good to see your bright green eyes again and welcome to our 1096 (3 years) morning here in this #rv.

Its 6am and I suppose you are meowing for your wet #cat food like you usually do. Ugh I totally dont want to get up at all.

Theres definitely no reason to. However, besides you, I have 5 other meowing #kitties to feed.

Let's go into the one other main room besides the bedroom (the kitchen) and get your breakfast.

Let's go past the pull out sofa where paul sleeps quietly. He stays up all night writing pointless things on social media. It has just been us two humans alone in this old tin-can that never moves.




As I watch Max scarf down his food. I wonder if he remembers anything about the 3,000 mile trip taken in December 2016 from California to New Orleans.


We left a normal house for this life which was supposed to be fun.
However nothing has been further from the truth.


Max finishes his food and goes up to look out of the rv windshield. He sits on a large stuffed lion which I put there for decoration.


I pull the cheap window cover back so he can take in some of the warm florida sun. At least the view from the front seat is lush and green. That's something.


I sigh as it's the 1096 day that I have to look at these all brown walls.

I walk into the small brown bathroom to smoke a morning cigarette. I have to turn on the outside vent so the smoke wont blow inside.


I look at my tired eyes and face in the dirty mirror hoping against hope that today might be better.

My only options for the day are to watch, play on social media and perhaps go for a walk or spy on the neighbors. I have not been able to work a steady job for many years due to my severe #anxiety and #depression.

Max decides to leave the window and chase shiloh the siamese around in the small area that he has to move.

After Max has had his breakfast, I warm up some soup in the microwave and i go back to my bedroom. Either to watch the news, CNN or MSNBC.

I stare at the mess in front of the tv which hasnt changed much in years. Theres no room for many decorations back here.



Just 5 real life dolls that I have nowhere to put, a string of pumpkin Halloween lights, a stuffed frog, some Mardi grai beads from when we lived in Poncatrain landing rv park in new orleans from January 2017 to around March 2018. And tons and tons of my medications.



I definitely have a tough time making it through the day without #drinking. I am a #recovering #alcoholic and the #bordem and #loneliness is so bad I need an escape.

This morning there is some #alchohol in the refrigerator.



Come here Max, my love I say let's take some morning #photos of you for your #Instagram page. A daily ritual. I try to take a few but I am not pleased with them so I max walks off and I go back and sit in bed.

By now it is around noon and the sun is shining brightly so I decide to open the screen door for and go sit outside in the chair in front of the rv for a few minutes
Hmm maybe not, my temporary neighbors are out there with their dog and I dont much like dogs.

So, for the 1096 day I'll just wait for paul to get up from the sofa bed walk into the bathroom and we will have some small talk and then he will go straight to his social media for most of the rest of the day.

Looks like today is gonna another miserable repative one.

I say to max, I'm glad you are a cat you are lucky.



#florida #rvliving
© Copyright 2020 MaxxieMEOWWMY (floridacatlove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2232644-Good-morning-MAX-MY-LOVE-