*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2230986-Hole-Chapter-1
by slit
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Erotica · #2230986
A chance encounter between two young men ignites a filthy love affair.
The picture, truth be told, caught me entirely off guard. I nearly began to salivate at the sight of it- a big, round, inviting ass rising up from a sea of twisted, brown bed sheets. The deep crack traced a valley up the figures lower back into two broad, powerful shoulders. I had been smitten by lewd photographs many times before, but never a man's. A strong, unfamiliar feeling began to well up in my stomach. I was absolutely infatuated, I just wanted to bury my face in that ass and never pull it out. With every inclination, however, to reach into my pants I was met with equal measures of self-loathing and repulsion. I was straight. I always had been, and would always be straight, so how could this single stray photograph on my tumblr feed jeopardize my very identity? My first reaction was to scroll quickly away, but every time that I did I felt as if I were an addict who had just cast away their last fix, only to crawl back more ravenous than before. I saved the photo and closed my phone, choosing to stare intently at the ceiling, hoping for answers.

Through an act of sheer will I deleted the lewd picture off of my phone. I was straight after all. To keep my mind off of what had transpired I made my way to the corner store for a can of iced, black coffee. En route to the convenience mart I passed by a group of girls and had never before in my life been so happy to feel that powerful urge to turn my head as they passed, and appraise each one of their cute, bouncy, and very female asses. My cock began to grow against my jeans and I was happy. The picture must have just confused my primitive mind, an ass is an ass after all, how should I tell the difference? Deception was all it was. Or so I thought.

"Good evening!" A light, breezy voice cheered as I entered the store. I looked up and met eyes with the clerk, it was young man, likely college aged like myself. "Mr. Park isn't in?" I asked, surprised and a bit disappointed that the friendly old man I had been so used to seeing was absent from the counter. "No, my Dad fell and hurt his knee, so I'm watching after the store for a little while." I expressed my condolences for the accident and continued on to the fridge. As I browsed the shelf for my favorite coffee, I noticed an empty gap where it should have been. Frustrated that I had made the trip for nothing I figured it would be worth a shot to ask if they kept any extra stock off the shelves.

"I noticed you're out of the UCC coffee, did you have any in the back?" I asked. The young man looked up from his phone, a bit flustered. "O-oh, let me go take a look quickly." He stuttered as he rose from his chair and walked out from behind the counter. My eyes couldn't help but follow him all the way. Unwittingly I completely checked him out from head to toe, watching each step he took towards the back of the store. A face mask obscured his features, but I could see his dark eyes, and wavy, styled up hair above the small white cloth. He was quite buff, but short, just an inch or two below me. His shoulders were broad, his back was narrow, and his ass was divine. Round, protruding far from his back and testing the tensile limits of his light grey sweats. I could not physically keep my eyes off of his fat, juicy ass as it bounced from side to side.

"You like?" His voice struck me like slash to throat. I couldn't speak. He noticed me staring? I was struggling enough with the fact that I had even checked him out at all, and now I was confronted with a witness to my homosexuality? I must have been once again deceived, and I would just brush it off as a case of daydreaming in an unfortunate posture. "Don't be shy, I know life can feel confusing sometimes- but thats what makes it so fun." He changed course from the back room towards me, and slid his phone into his pocket. I was petrified and couldn't move an inch. Getting uncomfortably close to me, the young man took a hold of my wrist and began to guide my hand around his waist, and down his back. I could feel my fingers begin to dig instinctively into the increasingly plush flesh of his back side, and without his aid my other hand began to follow.

Slowly, ever so slowly I cupped both of his round, immense cheeks in my hands, and squeezed tightly. He yelped softly at the sudden pressure. Our eyes finally met, and he spoke softly, in a sensual whisper through his mask. "I know how bad you want this. I know your type- so afraid of their own feelings that they'd rather live a lie in muted pleasure than experience true ecstasy." I didn't know what to say. rationally, I wanted no part in this, but I couldn't stop myself, it felt so right. I squeezed tighter before sliding my hands back up his cheeks and grasping at his waistband. "Wait!" He stifled my action and moved slightly away from my embrace. "We cant do this with the store open, let me go lock up and get the lights, then we'll be all alone until morning."

The store clerk strutted playfully to the door, and peeked outside looking both ways before shutting it, and locking the two of us inside. Bringing his finger to his covered lips the young man mimed a shushing gestures before systematically shutting off each row of lights. Soon all that there was to light up the small shop were the streetlights outside, and the glow from the refrigerators. The clerk returned to me, and we resumed our naughty embrace. I immediately went for his waistband, and began to peel his sweatpants off of his bare, tanned booty. Spying only the upper quarter of his underwear-less rear and noticing a small beauty mark at the apex of his deep crack my jaw nearly fell open. I hastened the removal of his pants before catching a quick glimpse of myself in the reflection of a nearby fridge door.

"This isn't me. I'm sorry." I sighed, pulling his pants back up and making for the door. "It's fine." He said under his breath, dejected. I hung my head and made my way back home. Lying in bed I decided to open my phone and rid myself of that foul picture for good. I tapped my camera roll and nearly gasped aloud. That same little beauty mark was there, at the top of the man's crack. It was the convenience store clerk in the photograph. I decided, after a great deal of deliberation, to delete the photograph anyway. My cock at this point was so unbelievably swollen that it hurt. The whole day had put a strain on my dick, so much arousal and no release. It couldn't have been healthy, but nevertheless I refrained from pleasuring myself. That night, I simply went to sleep.

Days, and then weeks passed, and that night in the convenience store became nothing but a memory. I was quite pleased with myself for having resisted such a temptation, but I could not stop those same unwelcome feelings from returning every now and again. It took a conscious effort to avoid the mini mart until enough time passed for Mr. Park's knee to mend and for life to return completely to normal. Having encountered the young man in May, it wasn't until August that I would return to the corner store.

It was a scorching, humid afternoon when I set out for my first trip to the market in nearly four months. I entered the store, which had it's door held wide open evidently in lieu of a functional a.c. unit. No body greeted me at the door, something commonplace when Mr.Park would be working as he would spend the entire day stretching in the aisles. I was relieved. Examining the fridges in search of my favorite iced coffee I was disappointed to once again find a vacancy where it should have been. Just as I shut the refrigerator door to go and ask Mr. Park to check the back, I heard a voice that sent a shiver through my entire body. "Looking for the UCC coffee?" It was that same young man, and in his voice I could sense a powerful resentment.
© Copyright 2020 slit (doggy2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2230986-Hole-Chapter-1