*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2228447-Alexis-Quinn-Part-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Teen · #2228447
Alexis wakes up after a nightmare to a new day

Alexis woke up screaming and it was loud enough to wake up the dead; The young teen jumped off the bed and breathe easy, this was reality, what she was sleeping on wasn't a crib. It didn't change to a cold Wooden Coffin, and inhuman arms didn't drag her down to an abyss. It was just a nightmare.

As she examined her body, her flesh was still there and didn't look like it was going to turn to ash. There was no sign of blood that had burst out of her body. In the back of her mind, she knew the origin of the Horrible Dream...

It didn't start out like that...

It started with her dancing in what would like a house party in the 1970s with Alexis wearing Go-Go Boots in a cage.

Everyone wanted her, but only one man could have her, and his name is was Jack. So when she left the cage, he threw her over his shoulder, and this physicality is something she's used to in reality.

They went to her room with the 1970's antiques and posters of rock bands on the walls. He put her down on the bed, and she talked to him first...

"Did I make you jealous?" the dream version of Alexis asked, and he shook his head, marveling at how this woman affects him so much.

In Dreams or nightmares, there's no telling of time, but they made out feverishly, and he kissed her down the neck, then the fire spontaneously came from nowhere, it shot him out of bed and began to burn her alive.

Was this warning about considering to give her virginity away?

After an hour, she calmed down and decided that it didn't matter right now because It was time to go to school, and there was going to be pep Rally. Alexis wasn't a cheerleader no more, and today was payback against her former cheer Sisters. She put on clothes that barely covered her.

Thanks to her superior gymnastics skills, she got on top of the roof very smoothly and sat on it, Indian style, watching the sunrise.

She would do this on special occasions, and this was one of them, what she was about to pull is going to be legendary.

"I'm Alexis Quinn, and all of you are in my World." She confidently said, then dropped off the roof and made a backward flip in mid-air using a tree branch has leverage to go back in her room through the open window.

"I have to work on that." She said to herself as her footing coming back into her room was sloppy. She took a shower and dried her body off then put on make-up. Alexis did own the exact same 70's outfit and the White go-go's, after the nightmare, she might sell them.

She found her Naughty School Girl Skirt and a Red lace shirt, then put on stockings with a bow- tie on top of it... Then finished the outfit with knee-high Pink Boots and stood in front of a body length mirror, smiling. The young teen wears suggestive outfits when her plan is about to go down, but no one in school has ever put that together except her Boyfriend.

The beautiful people that go to her school have called degrading names through social media because no one could say anything in someone's face in this day and age. Those people have been met with swift and immediate backlash, out of nowhere...

Everyone believed that Alexis was the best thing about the squad, and it was jealousy that led to her being framed for having Weed in School, and thanks to a tip, it was found in her locker. She was relieved of her duties as Head Cheerleader, and she couldn't be happier to burn down her fellow squad today.

Alexis's gleeful attitude about going to school today was not based on the petty pleasure of watching her former teammates and ex-friends fall on their faces but revenge against Lola Knight. The one who masterminded the whole thing with her Daddy A.K.A the Principal.

"Hello there. You're looking Mighty Lexi today." She said in the mirror then blew a kiss, and the reflection told her, "Have fun. Sorry about the nightmare."



© Copyright 2020 RaynaHarleyQuinn (raynaquinn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2228447-Alexis-Quinn-Part-One