*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2227980-Giantess-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2227980
Your name is Kevin. You find that one day you shrink inside the house of your crush, Emily
One day, after sleeping for a solid 12 hours, you wake up with a splitting pain in your head and a blinding light assaulting your eyes. Your eyes adjust to the light and you start remembering who you are as the headache subsided. You are Kevin, an 18 year old. You finally got up and gathered in the view of your surroundings. You were confused. It looked like a giant bedroom of some sort, except gigantic. You could not believe your eyes. You must have been about half an inch tall! But how did you shrink? Why are you not in your own bedroom? These questions span through your head until you heard a deafening boom and saw a bare foot land almost next to you.

You expected a foul stench, but instead the foot did not smell as rancid as you thought, maybe even pleasant. You realise what this means. You were a tiny person. You could live out your giantess fetish! You look up at the human who the titanic foot belonged to and you were awestruck. It was your crush, Emily! This made your situation even better! Maybe you could muster up the courage to talk to your crush and for her to help you indulge in your fantasies. But you realised that most would think of you as a weirdo, an outcast for your fetishes. Maybe she would think you were a bug and would snuff out your life! The reality of the situation hit you. You were in big trouble. Emily then started moving and sat on her bed.

She started looking around the room idly, looking as if she were daydreaming. You take this chance to get her yourself and decide you would need her help to get back to normal size. You start to stride towards the bed, towards her feet, but she spots a small black dot on the floor moving towards her. But instead of stomping on it, she picked it up to inspect it: she had never seen such an odd “bug” before.

You saw Emily lock eyes with you and were startled as she picked you up quickly and effortlessly. She brought you up to her face and gasped as she saw you were a tiny human. She looked closer and let out another gasp. “Is that you Kevin? What are you doing here?” She questioned. You just shrugged, feeling automatically more reassured with her tone of voice being that of gentle nature. She started to smile slightly and you ask what it is and she replies: “I’ve been waiting to tell you this, but I kinda have a crush on you and there might be a tiny chance I might have a thing for this kind of situation - you being tiny and me being giant I mean”
You gasp and manage to speak back to her and tell her that you feel exactly the same, making her absolutely delighted. She asks what you want to do next. You decide you want to explore her body and she obliges. She lies down on her bed and lets you down near her stomach on the bed.

You are once again amazed by the sheer size of your crush and the luck that occurred in her having the same interests as you and being interested in you as well for that matter. You get over this quickly and start of your body exploration journey. You first go down to the bottom of the bed and approach her feet, which prompts her to say: “Oh, you’re into feet, are you? Good. I’ll remember that.”
You get up close to her feet and rub them, first with your hands and then with your whole body, hearing sounds of pleasure coming from Emily as you do so. You then start to lick her foot, which Emily thoroughly enjoyed, as did you as her foot tasted and smelled divine.

You decided you were done with her feet and moved on, climbing onto the top of her leg. You went into her shorts, causing her to giggle and went up to her underwear. You debated it in your head for some time, but realised that if she had a crush on you, she wouldn’t mind getting intimate, would she? You go into her underwear and see her vagina, which was quite wet due to your actions down at her feet. You started to stimulate the clit, rubbing it and hearing moans from Emily as she gasped for you to continue. You were enjoying this thoroughly and continued as well, until her juices came flowing out and you got swept into them, having to swallow her fluids. They tasted good. You came out of her underwear and came onto her stomach, where she looked down and congratulated you with a broad smile on her face. You continued until you came across her breasts, which to you were like hills, our mountains even.

And like mountains, you started to climb them, which made Emily giggle. She then playfully pushed her cleavage together, smothering you in the fat and drenching you in boob sweat. You carried on and saw her erect nipple and again decided to lick it continuously, leading to Emily pushing you into her boob. You both were thoroughly enjoying this experience. You slid down her mountains, so to say, and keep walking until you climb on top of her face, where she sits back up and catches you in the palm of her hand. She then starts taking off your clothes, until you were naked. She then did the same for herself and brought you up to her lips as she parted them slightly and stuck your stiff member in between them. She was giving you a blow job. She sucked until you let loose in a matter of seconds and she looked at you happily and told you that that was your reward for your job.

She then took you in the palm of her hand and jammed you into her vagina, using you for her pleasure, which you didn’t mind. She carried on until once again, you were pushed out but this time onto the bed. She then said she wanted to test something out. “ You know in all the stories where a guy shrinks they end up being all indestructible and stuff? I wanna test that. But not in a fatal situation, more like one that would hurt a bit normally and to see your resistance. You reluctantly agree, not being able to say no to her perfect self. She then quickly gets up and before you can register what she is going to do, lowers her rear end onto your minuscule body. You expect to die, be a splash of blood on her perfect body and her bed, but instead you feel comfort. She gets back up and is impressed but carries on with the testing. She drags you down to the floor with her foot and stomps on you, with no damage to you. You realise you were basically immune to most methods of death brought around by giantess play!

Both of you were ecstatic, realising both of you could do whatever you wanted without consequence and Emily quickly took this opportunity and started crushing you under her colossal foot. “Worship me. Now.” She ordered. You knew she was teasing, but you listened. You started to kiss her feet, making her happy with your worship but then the sweat started to drip. You lapped it up with your tongue, loving the taste and made Emily satisfied with your performance. Soon after this, you both dropped down to sleep in her bed, you in her cleavage, for school the next day.

You woke up hours later in the cleavage of Emily, comfortable and warm and start to wake up. You go to Emily’s face and try to wake her up, which she does. She then starts to get ready in front of you and goes for a shower, taking you with her. She runs you under the tap and that was sufficient enough for you to be clean. She then goes into the shower and starts to wash herself.

Some time later, she comes out and puts her clothes on, ready for school. She decides that for you to be safe, you would have to come with her. She puts you in between her boobs and leaves her house. When she got to school, it was boring for you as you had nothing to do. At lunch, Emily was hanging out with her friends when she decided that she would tell her friends a secret. They all went into an abandoned classroom and Emily pulled you out from her cleavage, causing the other girls to gasp. They recognised you and started asking if they could play with you, worrying you. Emily whispered to you that you were indestructible, which made you onboard. “Whoever can catch him can play with him for some time,” Emily announced, placing you on the floor,”give him a ten second head start.” The girls agreed and stared at you while you ran, some with demonic grins and some with a gentle look on their faces.

The ten seconds were up. The gigantic girls began scrambling to catch you and some had even gone barefoot, signalling to you what some of them were planning. You carried on running and hid behind a table, losing your pursuers. You stood still as a statue and at one point a barefoot came slamming down next to you, assaulting you with a rancid stench. You decided to run again, where the girl who had just walked past you spotted you and lowered her foot onto you, declaring her the winner of this “game”. Her foot sweat dropped onto you, burning your nostrils as the smell oozed from her foot. She then took her foot off your desecrated body and picked you up and looked at you seductively and with a devilish smirk started taking off her skirt and what was beneath and put you in her rear end, into her butt hole.

She pulled you in and out for her pleasure until she was finished, which at that point she threw you to the ground like garbage and started stomping on you, acting as a kind of violent foot massage for her. She then started undressing you, where Emily drew the line. She stopped the girl from continuing and gave you to another girl temporarily, who asked for you to massage her feet, which you started doing. But midway through, she lowered her feet further, squashing you against the floor and started grinding your tiny body under her foot.
© Copyright 2020 Eagel (eagel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2227980-Giantess-Story