*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2226679-Lunar-Love-Chapter-1
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #2226679
She wakes up in the hospital with a deep longing for her Human alpha.
Luna Ramirez woke up in bed, her eyes straining to adjust to the sudden change in environment. All she could remember from the night before was that she wanted to introduce her human boyfriend Braxton to the pack. She remembers that she had brought him to meet her father and mother during the Blood Moon Festival. Her parents, Lupo and Akasha, were very understanding. Then it happened, a hail of silver bullets that came from out of nowhere as the Hunters and Huntresses came and tried to either capture or torture and kill all of the werewolves in the small little village of Luna Vita. Somehow, she had survived, but in the process was badly injured. She doesn't remember much, but as she finishes getting used to the new surroundings, she hears the sound of an IV machine measuring her pulse. "What the hell happened?" She said trying to regain control of her limbs which were held down by leather straps. It was at this time that she realized that she might of been in her wolf form. "Great," She muttered with a sigh. "If any of the doctors see this they may think something is up."
© Copyright 2020 Sage The Writer (sammysage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2226679-Lunar-Love-Chapter-1