*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2225371-Drago-Prompt
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Draft · Fanfiction · #2225371
Drago&Stoick, Chief’s meeting, Drago plants dragons, southern tribes at meeting.
Drago Bludvist planted dragons in the Barbaric Archipelago. He considered it an acceptable loss. His goal was to make the dragons even more hated and feared, and prime the tribes to accept his rulership. He attended a meeting of Chieftains. Most were from smaller southern tribes that skirted the end of the archipelago. They struggled with dragon attacks, and needed the assistance of larger and stronger tribes like the Hooligans. Stoick was invited because he was a strong and experienced chief of a prominent northern tribe, and Berk’s allies—Berserk, Meathead, Bog Burglar, Uglithug—would wait for a report from him.

After Drago set the hall on fire, the southern tribes began remaining close to home. After losing their chiefs, they were in no condition to search out other tribes to discuss dragons. They stayed in their own part of the archipelago, allied with one another. The dragons Drago planted remained in the southern archipelago, and were a moderate nuisance, troublesome enough for the small tribes of that region. Those that migrated north became servants of the Red Death. This worsened the raids on Berk.
© Copyright 2020 Whiskerfaceschoolsout! (whiskerface at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2225371-Drago-Prompt