*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2224947-Fathers-Day-2020my-first-post-here
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Emotional · #2224947
the image of a horrible cruel man being cheered up by a little happy kid/girl
The grinding sharp lilt of her happy sighs and grotesque sneering giggles pierced into his evil nature and sliced it into shards and sharp painful splinters of joy.

(Previous incarnations/sentences which led up to the above--)

Conflicting Descriptions



The sharp painful giggling of her chirping out the soothing sounds of her adorable beauty hit him like a blow to the face. Her nasty hateful murmurs of joy and happiness destroyed his foul temper.

The sharp painful giggling of chirping out the soothing sounds of her adorable beauty hit him like a blow to the face. Her nasty hateful murmurs of joy and happiness attacked his foul temper.

The sharp painful giggling of a her constantly chirping out the soothing sounds of her adorable beauty hit him like a blow to the face. Her nasty and hateful murmurs of joy and happiness attacked his foul temper.

The sharp painful giggling of a little girl chirping out the soothing sounds of her adorable beauty hit him in face like a foul breath of air. Her nasty and hateful murmurs of joy and happiness attacked his horrible temper and anger.

The sharp painful giggling of his little girl chirping out the soothing sounds of her adorable beauty hit him in face like a foul stagnant gust of putrid air. Her hateful murmurs of joy and happiness attacked his horrible evil nature. He was a changed man because of her.

The sharp painful giggling of his little girl chirping out the soothing sounds of her adorable beauty hit him in his wicked wincing face like a foul stagnant gust of putrid air. Her hateful murmurs of joy and happiness attacked his horrible evil nature. He was a changed man because of her.

The piercing lilt of her sighing giggle cut his angry nature into splintered shards of joy.

The grinding sharp lilt of her happy sighs and grotesque sneering giggles pierced into his evil nature and sliced it into shards and sharp painful splinters of joy.
© Copyright 2020 quixotic (houdinize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2224947-Fathers-Day-2020my-first-post-here