*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2224417-The-Lost-Sonic
by soamy
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2224417
Sonic the hedgehog is lost in the past, and a new one tells this story
Prologue:
Hello this is a story that follows the events after the Eggman Wars. My name is not important, but you will find out who I am. I am a friend of Sonic, not necessary like Tails but a friend. Its been 10 years since the war and Sonic being missing is still too real. Sonic was one of those cocky blue hedgehogs, he always had a life ahead of him. I remember the day he got married to Princess Sally Acorn, he was happy. These are the people that he knows and cares about 10 years later.

Chapter one: Tails
Miles” Tails” Prowler is Sonic’s best friend, he is a smart two tailed fox, but he is not the inventor he was when Sonic was around. Four years ago, he retook the throne of the kingdom of Prowler. His queen is Cream, they have two kids, Skye and Cosmo II. He spent his entire life teaching me how to be like him.

Chapter two: Amy
Amy Rose is the one who still loves Sonic, her pink fur is not hard to miss plus her anger is always there. She is not the queen and ruler of the kingdom of Rose. Her heir is her daughter, Aurora Rose. Amy believes that sonic is hers but what she does not know is I and sonic married in secret, during the time I am the current king of Mobius

Chapter three:  Silver
Silver is the futuristic white hedgehog; he also is my brother. We do not get much along including since of my marriage of me and Sonia, Sonic’s daughter. He is not married and has no kids, but he is the caretaker of Rouge the bat. He is the one person who believes that Sonic is dead. I like to prove him wrong.

Chapter four: Knuckles, Lara Su and Rouge
Knuckles was the husband of Rouge and the father to Lara Su. He died in battle along side with Victor, Espio, and many others. His name is printed on the marble slabs in Battle Park. Lara Su became my guardian years ago; she takes care of my son Shard. Rouge is an old friend, she is nearly 90 and is taken care by my brother, Silver.

Chapter five: Sally, Manik and Sonia Acorn
Sally is or should I say was Sonic’s old love, she never left his side. she is the first one to die before the war started, that is what probably prompted him to fight in the war. Manik is a deviant boy, he refused to take the throne and threatened his own father to Give up the throne to his enemies. After sonic told him no, he turned evil and stood by Eggman’ side during the war. Now he is kept in a high maximum cell away from everyone. Sonia however is my wife and queen. She is beautiful in every way.

Chapter six: the prisoners
In a high secured prison is men who are imprisoned for long periods of time. I myself was once put there by Sonic. Other than Manik and Egghead, there is two people here that are imprisoned, Amadeus Prowler, and Elias Acorn. Elias committed treason to Mobius a few years before Sonic was crowned king. His letter, which was addressed to me and Amadeus.  He was immediately arrested the day after, alongside with Amadeus. As soon as Elias was dethroned, Sally became Queen and Sonic married her to become King. As soon as Amadeus was dethroned his only son, Miles took over.

Chapter seven: me
Back in the royal palace is me, sitting in a chair, in a room full of pictures of all the kings of Mobius. Starting with Alexander, then Theodore, then Emerson, then Julius, then Romulus, then George, then Abraham, then Reginald, then Silvanus, then Sebastian, then Fredrick, then Maximillian, then Alicia, then Elias, then Sonic and now me.  Me and Sonic are the only ones who are not of Acorn decent. As I watch my son Shard walk around the palace, I go to my safe, which has a box with a black pistol given by a friend who left our world, during the reign of George Acorn.

Chapter eight: the funeral
in all the funerals I have been to, this one has the most people. I knew the person, most people did. She was Maxillion's mother. She ruled for ten years by herself, then when Max and Anna got married, she gave the throne to him. From what I was told, she died at age 178. Now if you believe that is weird, it is not. People living past 150 are normal here. When I went to her grave, I placed a yellow rose. There is a rose system, red is for lovers, yellow is for friends, pink is for family, purple is for the children of the deceased, and finally white is for everyone else. I saw Miles there, he put down a pink one. There is a reason for that, just recently historians found out that Amadeus was the lost brother to Maxillion.


Chapter Nine: News, news, news
Today while I was watching TV, a special bulletin showed that Queen Amy Rose was dethroned following a scandal, and her daughter, Aurora will take her place next week.  Weird, I thought, what was the scandal I wonder, when my wife called me, I turned the tv off and went to her. I asked her what it was, she replied "I'm pregnant with twins". I was happy and shocked. As I returned downstairs a knock came at the door. When I opened the door, I saw a package. When I saw the contents of the package, I was confused. There was a tube of blood and a note with weird numbers on it. I decided to go to Lara Su because she handles these things.


Chapter Ten: A surprise
As I am in the lab of Lara Su, Lara is checking the DNA of the blood, Miles is checking the numbers on the note. Miles then told me that the numbers were coordinates for somewhere. The coordinates are in the Eagle Rock forest. Now that forest is off limits to us, as it is in Fairview Island, which is where a lot of anti Mobians live. Suddenly, we hear a shriek, as we rush to the noise, we see Lara panting. As I go over to her, she tells us that there is only one person that has the DNA, which is the lost one. As I caught Miles from falling over due to him fainting, I asked Lara who is the lost one, she answered with a one-word name in my ear "Sonic".


Chapter Eleven: A decision
Now that I heard this I was thrilled. This meant my father in-law was alive. But there were huge setbacks.  One of them was that forest. Miles, who regained conscience four minutes ago said if we go undercover, there is a huge chance that the outcome of us bringing Sonic home would be great. But, leaving my pregnant wife to rule while I go is not a good idea. So, I told Miles that I could not join him in this journey, instead of saying I understand, this is what happened.


Chapter Twelve: A roasted disagreement
"What do you mean, you cannot join us? I mean you wanted to find him, and now you're just going to give up now?" Miles said. I replied, "well I got a wife who's pregnant with twins, and she needs her husband home, you got kids, don't you understand?". Miles insultingly said to me "you are a lousy king; you should have stayed as an assassin". Now I should have kept my mouth shut, but instead I told him "you never liked me, you were more like Sonic's sidekick than his friend. I should have let you die on the battlefield, but I saved you, not because I liked you but because Sonic was our friend. And i-i knew he would be found". Tears rolling down both of our faces, we both hugged, and forgive each other. But I got a call from Shade, my brother, I answered and talked to him. Then an idea popped into my head, and I asked him a question, once I hung up, then I went to Miles and Lara, and told them that due to some arrangements, I will be able to go with them.

© Copyright 2020 soamy (jacqic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2224417-The-Lost-Sonic