*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2224217-Forbidden-Love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Men's · #2224217
A power story between two men, one in the military, the other shrinks...
The year is 1940 and it is my first day in the army. Here, in the great fatherland as everyone calls it nowadays, it is spring. Flowers are in bloom and spring is on a move - at last. There are those of us who believe in this war and there are those of us who do not. For me however, there can only be and must only be one victory.

All is well. We make progress every day under our great leader. France has now become every soldier's holiday place and it is here that I to am on holiday.

Nothing is like Paris. The wine is good, the food is good and the people are good. Even in defeat they are kind and friendly and even greet us with good morning, in our own tongue.

It is on a day of spring that I first went all the way up the Effile tower. The view was spectacular and all i could smell was freshly cooked croissants and champagne and wine. Mine was red. As I am not in the army I can order whatever and money is no problem - I sell art to this Empire and they pay me handsomely.

A gaggle of men enter the tower. They are not like other soldiers as they appear clean, fresh and clever. Most of the tables were full so they came over to me. They asked me to allow them to sit and I replied yes of course.

As the group of men took their seats, one looked around and me and asked "Your that artist, arn't you? The one who makes the marble statues."
"Yes sir, indeed, that man is me."
"Field Marshal Reiner." He offered his hand and I shook it. It was warm and quite dense. He was a strong looking chap and his weights had properly thickened his skin around his hands. Indeed his entire body looked strong, muscled and tightly packed into his army suit; his buttons practically popped out from behind his waistcoat. "I have always said how important good art is, especially during a war like this."
"Thankyou herr Reiner!" I was flattered by his kind words. They touched me greatly during these crazy times. "Could i commission you to do me a statue?"
"But of course! I would be delighted!"
"Good. Then report at the french headquarters tomorrow at 2 and we can begin."

It is tomorrow. I must say i am excited to be commissioned by such a high ranking man as he. It is sunny, and hot for a spring day.

When I arrive outside headquarters, I answer to two guards with enormous guns beside the door. I tell them i am expected by herr reiner and they immediately escort me to him.

I meet him in his office. His is tall and wears a dark uniform, more formal than before. "Arrgh, I have been expecting you. Before we start our work, i wanted to invite you to the games tomorrow. The men have their sport and love to wrestle eachother. It is a simole activity for fun they do a week and keeps them strong and boosts moral. Well spend an hour here and we must then go to see them." I nodded and smiled at him.

An hour passed like water down a drain and it was time to go. We travelled by his car and arrived fifteen minutes at the army barracks. Outside was a field and it had been prepared with mats. "As an artist, i assume you are not adverse to nudity. On hot days they wrestle naked like the athletes use to in the great old empire."
I look at him surprised, yet i said nothing. He assumed yes and then it started

They began by running in, all of different shape and size but all blond, blue eyed and huge, glistening muscles. They were not ashamed of their nudity and a small gathering of people had arrived to watch - wives and and the such.

The men partnered up and a whistle blew, starting the game. Huge, naked men tossed each other about and rolled about on the floor. They got sweaty fast. At one point there was a pair who were both hard and they lay on top of each other, one pinned by the arms while the other lay on tip. Then, he pushed himself up the other and sat on his neck, his huge, hard cock brushing bis face. Imagine what it would be like to have your fsce just metres away from another mans huge sweaty cock, just above your face, his tennis balls over your nose and the smell must be incredible.

It was soon over and the whistle blew. The troops returned to have drinks and chat. I noticed that herr reiner did not stand up. His trousers appeared tighter and he grabbed them and itched them and pulled them around his crotch. "Come now, come home with me and stay at my house." I had no other choice and so i did.

I woke up in his house, and was having breakfast with him at the table when he asked "would you care for some wrestling this morning? I find it very healthy and good sport " With my voice a little croaky i tried to speak, spluttered slightly and said "Sure."

We walked into a wooden room with soft wooden varied floor. As soon as we were in, without even closing the door, he said "take of your cloths and let's do this." I did as told. I noticed that he looked amazing with no cloths on. He had huge and tanned muscles. His cock was majestic - huge and dangled far down. His balls were big and pendulous and swung low against his thighs. I thought i looked smaller in comparison, though still decent

It began. We locked hands. He jostled with me but i was no match for his god like strength. He pushed me to the ground and pinned me with my hands behind my head. I looked into his eyed and he into mine. But i pushed him over and slid round him and caught hsi legs in my arm lay horizontally over his chest, pushing his body down. For better control i turned around. I could feel my heart pounding as my cock got nearer his face, dangling just beside it. I tried to force it on him but he looked at it and tried to push it away with one hand. It was no use. I slung it at him, but i over shot and landed on it. However, i had managed to catch my balls on his face and tried to hold them on it. He tried to move his face away but it was no use, my large, swininng balls mushed themselves into his face and he tried to move them out the way. I could see him getting hard and moved my arm between his two legs for better grip. I rubbed his giant cock with my arm and could feel his heart rushing inside his cock. Before i could make him cum however he surrendered

"Good game sir." He said to me, dripping with sweat.
"Thank-you!" I said in reply. I don't think he liked being humiliated like that, unable to stop me from mashing my cock and balls all over his face. I tried not to think about it so my wrestlers boner could go down. "Join me in the other room a minute will you?" I said yes.

Now re-clothed, he showed me into an office room. He closed and locked the door behind me. "I want you to look into this device please." And he presented this alien looking mirror. I looked into it and became immediately blinded by white light. I could feel myself collapse and when i awoke i was in a bundle of fabric.

I climbed out of the fabric and realised they were my clothes but huge. I was naked again. Suddenly, i realised that herr reiner was standing above me. He looked down at me. He rubbed his bulge and then grabbed me in his hand. He brought me to his chiseled face and said in a hot, low rumbling voice "So, you like to rub your balls on other mens faces then? Allow me to return the favour. This will be your knew home here." He began to lower me to his trousers. He opened them up, undoing the belt and then his fly. He showed his tight, white pants inside. He opened them out and i looked down to see his monster cock squished against the side "I never loose - in you go." Then he reached me down into his pants, placing me so my feet were at his taint and my head was pressed against the top of his balls, his cock above me. "What are you doing sir?"
"Payback. How do you like my huge, sweaty balls all over your tiny body? How does my sweaty taste down their? Try not to drown," and then he slowly closed his pants. At first, it wasn't much of a squish, but then hr did up his trousers and i was firmly pressed up against his giant balls. I could he feel him grabbing at me and his cock, pushing me and mashing me up against them. I put my hands in front of me to try an unstick myself every time he pressed me in.

My new home was inside the uunderware of a chiseled, giant german's uunderware. I could feel him start to walk now. His meaty, hairy thighs began to move. Each time they moved, so did I. They contorted my body left and right with his march and it allowed me move with it to adjust myself. It also helped smother me under his balls, each pass moving his sack over my face, covering it in sweaty and brushing it in with hard, black, thick hair that scratched slightly. I was entirely his.

For a while, i felt powerless in my new home, completely at the mercy of a giant, sweaty man. These suits are not made to be breathable and this caused a great deal of heat, so much so i was wet with sweat, just like his balls. It was actually quite enjoyable as it had always been a fantasy of mine to be inside a giants uunderware. There was however a bit of pain whenever he sat down. When be did, the full weight of his balls was dropped on me and i was pushed up against them even harder with the cut of his trousers that fitted so tightly that i gasped for a chance to breath. If i felt i was suffocating, all i needed to do was lap his balls with mt tongue. This made him itch them and readjust himself, sometimes in public, which gave me pleasure as i thought someone may see him awkwardly grabbing his bulge. It then occurred to me i could stop his constant errections by making him cum. It was a risk worth taking as he had never been properly hard before and i don't know where i would go.

So, my mission began. At first, my position. Although both me and his balls were drenched in musky sweat, i was still stuck up against his balls. I decided to mive when he walked, making my way up with his swing. Eventually, i was able to grab his cock to stop me falling down. I then started to rub him from one side to get him hard. It did work, eventually and i could fell him having to move it up into his belt in order to hide it from everyone. Then, i brought up my legs and wrapped them around the base of his shaft. His cock was as big as me. Then, i held on and wrapped my arms around the top of it and was able to almost stand on the top of his balls. Then, i preceded to use my body to try and jerk him off by moving up and down. It wasn't enough. I decided to try and get his foreskin and managed to to push my head up his belt and start rubbing his foreskin with my arms while liking the end his dick with my tongue. He liked this. He liked this so much, i could her him start to gasp for air a little. He locked himself in the bathroom. He liekd it so much he started joining in. At first, he pushed me up more on it and began move me up and down even more. Then, he got creative and started doing push ups on the floor and mushed me right up against him - this made him really hard. When he was close to cumming, he pushed me and his cock back down into his pants and caused me to go with his cockN down his leg slightly and be caught between his huge balls and massive cock. With his balls swelling from excitement, i could hardly breath or move because they locked me tight against his cock, his head now on my chest and me rubbing at it. He continued to do these push ups and just before he came, he did a dogy style position, putting all his weight on his balls, crushing me against his cock and he moaned either pleasure, i could feel the blood rushing in his veins, popping up ready to explode. Then he contorted and grunting to every heartbeat, he released his load. Even for a normal person, this load was impressive. To me however, it was a never ending stream of white. It went all over me. I was completely coated in thick, sweet white sticky cum, his godly cum. I felt privileged to have so much of it. I could hardly breath and had to swallow a meal full of it in order to survive. "Oh, little man, you are good. I have never cum so hard before." He moved up now, onto his back. I could breath again. "Next time, we do this in my hand because i cant have you getting me to cum in public. It was a close call there, if this bathroom wasn't here... anyhow, enjoy being stuck in hardening cum to my underwear..."
And thats how i came to be a giant mans bitch.
© Copyright 2020 Hislordnelsom (lordnelsom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2224217-Forbidden-Love