*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2222515-An-odd-sleepover
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Writing · #2222515
A story about a sleepover my sister held when we were kids
Okay so the story starts with a Saturday afternoon in October. My older sister (16) had some friends over. There was Britney, Sarah and Jill. My sister and her friends wanted to make a leaf pile around me (10). I was on board to be included in anything. After I was fully buried in leaves, Britney claimed she was cold and wanted to do stuff inside. My sister told someone to grab me. After we got inside, Jill suggested we play a board game. The four girls consulted in a circle for a while. At last they came up with twister. I was to small to play so I had the job of sitting in the middle as an obstacle. At one point in the game, Britney had her butt pointed at me. Later in the game everyone had their butt pointed in my direction. Jill, Sarah and my sister started whispering to each other and the started moving towards me. As I started shifting closer to Britney, I heard a rumble from her. Once I had nowhere else to go, all of them farted at once. They all bursted out laughing. Sarah, who wasn’t exactly the smallest of them all, rolled back and rear butt landed right on me. I was stuck. After about 7 minutes she got up. It was about six o’clock when we started building a fort. I had a very important job. It was to bring the pillows and blankets. At around 7ish, Sarah told a scary story about a monster that ate boys who weren’t covered head to toe by something at night. I think it’s name was sistanog or something like that. I was kinda freaked out. At 8 o’clock we were getting ready for bed when we came to a problem. There were only four sleeping bags and we used the rest of the blankets for the fort. It was quickly solved when my sister suggested I share one with someone. It ended up being Britney who smirked. She was kind of tall which left my head near her butt area. She smirked when I climbed into the bag. I wanted to make sure the monster didn’t get me so I sunk as far down as I could. While my head was almost touching Britney’s butt, I felt really safe. I heard a loud noise in the middle of the night and my first instinct was to cling to something. That something was Britney’s thigh. I felt the sleeping bag shifting backwards for until I felt something solid. I thought it was the monster so I buried my face into Britney for safety . I woke up the next morning and found out the solid object was my sister and that Britney kept sliding the bag back.

I have other stories if you want to hear them. Let me know what you think or what you want next.
© Copyright 2020 Guardianblue (guardianblue1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2222515-An-odd-sleepover