*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2222102-Nearly-caught-in-the-act
by Sumojo
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Contest Entry · #2222102
A tryst nearly goes wrong ( slightly erotic)
I slip quietly out of the front door into the dark. My footsteps crunching on the gravel sound too loud as I make my way to where his old car stands. The rear car doors creak, I giggle, “You should have oiled the doors.”
“Shhhh, I thought we’re supposed to be quiet,” he whispers.
Moonlight fills the car with a soft orange glow. We make eye contact and I can see how much I’m desired. He kisses me, the kiss barely touches my cheek below my ear. “If you want me to stop tell me now,” he kisses me gently on my lips, “or now,” he kisses me on my neck, “or now?” We undress frantically, the limited space in the back seat of the car hampers our effort.
Suddenly we freeze, hearing the sound of approaching footsteps on the gravel.
We stop, untangle ourselves and peer through the steamy windows out into the moonlight.
I put my hand over my mouth to stop myself laughing when I see Gramps wandering around in his nightshirt.
“Jim? Is that you?” My grandmother pokes her head outside.“Get back inside, you old fool, you’re sleepwalking,” she calls, coming outside. Her feet are bare, and her hair’s full of curlers. “Come on, Jim, you’ve had too much to drink.” She admonishes her husband, taking him by the arm, she leads him back inside.
The door closes and we both let out a sigh of relief. “Thank Christ, he didn’t look inside the car.” My lover laughs. “Now, where were we?”
But the shock of nearly being caught naked by my dear old Gramps had an effect not conducive to making mad passionate love. “I’m sorry babe, I can’t do it now.” He appears deflated in more ways than one.



Words 295
© Copyright 2020 Sumojo (sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2222102-Nearly-caught-in-the-act