*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2220628-My-first-and-last-feeder-experience
by Runes
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #2220628
A Reddit user responds to a post titled "Worst Sexual Experience"
About a year ago I weighed close to 300lbs. My previous ex left me a mess and I was dealing with a lot at work as well. I had decided it was time to put myself out there to get over my ex and relieve some stress at work. You know, gain some confidence in myself back. I joined a dating site, had some uneventful convos, and then eventually clicked with a guy named Jesse.

Normally I don't think I would have pursued someone like Jesse since he was 8 years younger than me, a little lankier than I like, and lived kind of far. But he was cute and was willing to come to me, so I made the exception. I was a little put off by how he acted at dinner whenever we went out though. He would always ask me if I had enough to eat and would try to convince me to order some more appetizers and desserts. All while he ate at most a salad and some bread sticks or something. He would loose is train of thought pretty easily at dinner as well.

After about a month of dating he starts coming back to my place and I realize why he was always pushing more food on my plate and why he was so distracted at dinner. He was really into my size. Whenever we went to bed, the first thing he would go for was my stomach. I think my bra didn't come off one time until about 10 minutes into the foreplay because he was just playing with my belly. I asked him about all of this and he basically confirmed all my suspicions. He loves watching me eat and feeling up my full belly afterwards. Whatever, I wasn't opposed to it at the time since the sex was decent enough.

The night in question was the last time I ever saw him. Jesse texts me that he's picking up food from a burger place nearby and just tells me "I hope you're hungry." I hadn't eaten all day and had smoked a bit that afternoon so I was ready for a pretty decent meal. He walks in with two double cheeseburgers, an order of chicken tenders, large fries, a coke, and a chocolate shake. I wasn't even daunted by the amount of food, just hungry. I slowed down a bit after the burgers. The tenders were huge and I was only half way done with the fries, plus I still had the shake and the drink. I told him how full I was getting and at first he was being really encouraging. Then he shifted gears into guilt shaming me into finishing the food since he paid for it.

I managed to finish everything and I felt awful afterwards. Like I skipped a night of heavy drinking and went straight for the hangover. Every time I burped I felt like I was going to throw up. I just wanted to go to bed, but he kept making moves on me like he was turned on by my discomfort. I resisted for about an hour and was about to tell him that I was thinking of canceling for the night. Before I could say anything he asked if I wanted to go to bed. I really wasn't in the mood, but he started kissing me around my neck before I could give a solid answer, so I caved.

I was barely able to stand up, let alone walk to the bedroom. The sex we proceeded to have was awful. I felt nauseous anytime I moved, my whole body felt tight as a drum from all the food and gas, and all the grease I was sweating just made me feel sticky and gross. I wanted it to end, I can't enjoy myself when I feel so bad. I faked my orgasm hoping that would get him out, but then he just wanted to cuddle. I figured that would be a good time to fake falling asleep (or actually fall asleep) so he'd get the hint. Wrong, he put his head on my stomach like a pillow. I asked what he was doing and he said he wanted to hear my belly sounds. What the fuck? He never explained to me that was one of his fetishes! I gave him two more minutes before I called it a night.

The next day Jesse messaged me and wanted to set something up for the following week. He said that it would be really hot if I ate two whole rotisserie chickens and drank as much as I could out of a liter of soda. Nope, after that night I was thoroughly disgusted with myself and him for taking it that far that fast. I had to let him down easy since he knew where I lived, so I told him how I felt about the previous night. And of course, no response. Whatever, later bro.
© Copyright 2020 Runes (mehrunesbacon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2220628-My-first-and-last-feeder-experience