*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2217290-Grave
Rated: ASR · Poetry · Dark · #2217290
Real life experiences
I thought of so many ways to make the pain go away.
The love I had for one man consumed my every thought everyday.
Unable to function to even concentrate consumed everything.
Suicidal thoughts come in to play a way to make the pain go away.
If he wouldn't love me then maybe he will in my grave.
Then he will grieve in agony a life of pain seeing he is the reason I'm in a cold grave.
A suicide note written now your love won't cause me anymore pain.
I took that blade and slit my wrists now these blood stains won't ever go away.
I look back and think how childish of me to think I was in love with a man that tried to kill me in the first place.
He didn't succeed so I was going to do what he wanted and take my own life and he still wouldn't love me anyways.
But see I woke up and I saw past his abusive bitch ass ways.
I am not in pain because I am alive and I smile at a boy trying to be a man and forgive him everyday.
A man conceited in love with himself now that's a lonely way to die alone loving only yourself in a shallow grave.
He is weak he cry's out for help and no one hears because he dug his own grave.



Candy81
W/C 235
Dedicated to an ex © 2 months ago, Candra Creviston love • sad • pain • death
© Copyright 2020 Candy81 (babyblue0920 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2217290-Grave