*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2217161-Sonic-secret-fetishAmy-fattening-story
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #2217161
This is my first fan fiction so please don't be too critical!
Sonic was running past the hills kicking up piles of dust as he ran. He burst into Tails' workshop and slammed a red button on his desk causing a metal door to slam shut behind him.
"Hey Sonic what's going o-"
Tails was interrupted by a sudden bang on the door behind him. Amy was repeatedly banging on the door with her hammer
"Come on Sonic! I know you're in there!"
Sonic panicked and grabbed Tails by the shoulders shaking him
"Tails help me! I haven't seen her this desperate since everyone called her Rosy the Rascal!"
"Woah! Sonic! Calm down! I can help you!"
Tails pressed a button on his desk and a secret room opened up "Just go hide in there and I'll deal with Amy"
Sonic nodded and ran into the room. Tails pressed the button again and the door closed behind him. A few minutes later Amy burst through the door only seeing Tails working on the tornado
"Oh hi Amy! Can I help you with something?" Tails asked
"Tails have you seen Sonic around? I could have sworn he ran in here..."
"Nope. Haven't seen him for a while"
Amy sighed "I'd do anything to get his attention!"
Tails' ears perked up when he heard the word anything
"Anything?" Tails asked turning around to face Amy
"Anything!" Amy responded "Why? Do you know what could do?"
"There might be something... Follow me." Tails walked over to an elevator platform and Amy followed. Tails pulled a lever and the platform lowered into a secret room filled with food
"What's this?" Amy asked looking around the room
"Well when you know someone as long as I've known Sonic you get to know some of their... Deepest secrets..."
Amy looked confused "What does all this food have to do with that?"
Tails pulled out his phone and typed something in before handing it over to Amy "This is Sonic's search history. As you can see it has numerous searches for... Interesting content..."
Amy blushed and handed the phone back to Tails "I don't think I should be looking at this..."
Tails took his phone back "Alright. But now do you see why all this food is important?"
Any nodded "Yeah... But is there any other way?"
"Nope. This is basically the only way to get Sonic's attention"
Amy sighed and stepped off the platform "As long as it gets his attention I'll do it!"
Tails smiles "I'll leave you alone on here. But I'll be monitoring you from up above"
He pulls the lever again and the platform raises up leaving Amy alone in a room filled with nothing but food. She looked around for a second before grabbing a fatty hamburger from the pile of food around her and taking a bite marveling at how good it tastes. Meanwhile Tails was sitting at his computer as her got a live feed of Amy in the room alone. Amy was eating food slowly bite by bite growing at the same speed. Her belly was starting to show as a lump against her dress. Her breasts and ass were growing as well albeit slower than her belly. Amy started eating faster as her dress tightened over her belly. Tails arched the event unfold from his laptop smiling as Amy grew bigger and bigger. Amy's dress was very tight against her body and she stopped eating.
"Tails? I think my dress is about to rip!" She shouted hoping there was a microphone somewhere. Tails responded proving that there was a microphone. "It doesn't matter Amy. Besides, the bigger you are the more Sonic will like you."
Amy smiled and continued eating, quickly ripping her dress exposing her huge, pink, cleavage along with her flabby behind which was sagging down to the ground along with her belly. She continued eating growing bigger and bigger until she fell backwards onto her huge ass which was bigger than her head. The only thing bigger than her ass was her cleavage which was covering about half of her belly. Tails smiled and spoke to Amy again. "You can stop eating for a bit Amy. I'm going to try something" Tails closed his laptop and pressed a button on his desk causing the secret panel to open up. Sonic walked out
"Is she gone?"
"Not quite... But I have something to show you that you might like. Follow me." Tails walked back over to the platform and Sonic followed. Tails pulled the lever and the platform lowered once again. The first thing Sonic saw when he made it all the way down was Amy filling up about half the room with her belly alone. Sonic gasped and blushed "Wha-?"
"She wanted to get your attention. So I helped her out. Now I'll leave you two alone and go continue my work"
Tails shoved Sonic in front of Amy and pulled the lever again leaving Amy and Sonic alone together.
To be continued...
© Copyright 2020 Nunavutgal (nunavutboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2217161-Sonic-secret-fetishAmy-fattening-story