*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2216784-Lovegoods-alteration-ch1
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2216784
Luna Lovegood discovers the Book of body alteration spells, (literary nudity)
It was a quiet Friday afternoon in the summer of 2004, Luna Lovegood now 23 years old was finally settling in in her new home in Rio Rancho, New Mexico, and was excited to discover magical creatures that were exclusive to the U.S. she had made herself some tea, sat on her couch and she turned on the Television. Five minutes of channel surfing she came across a Channel that had cartoons and decided to settle for colorful animated characters.

About an hour later she started feeling sleepy and decided to take a nap and so she walked to her bedroom, and flopped onto her bed, the spring from the bed made her headboard knock against the wall and she heard a loud thump as if something large fell within the wall, a small puff of dust came from a grate in the wall and caught lunas attention. She tried removing the grate by hand but to no avail. she decided to leave it be. The time was already 8:46pm and she had been exhausted from moving all day. she used aguamenti to fill a glass of water, and went to sleep.

She woke up the next day to light filtering in through the blinds of her window, the sound of birds pleasing her ears. She drew the blinds up and opened the window to greet the humming birds surrounding her feeder. “Hello!” She gently greeted the birds as the fed on the nectar she had supplied, she stood in the window watching for a while until she started to smell something, it was her body odor from sweating and moving all of yesterday, she closed the window and went straight to her bathroom.

She began her morning routine, she stripped down and stood for a while looking in the mirror and looked at her bare chest, her breasts didn’t develop much bigger since the battle of Hogwarts, neither did any other parts of her body. She decided to brush it off and get in the shower noticing the steam from the hot water filling the bathroom. She started by grabbing the new pink poof she bought and lathered it up with body wash and rubbed it all over her body, once her whole body was covered in suds, she stepped into the water and felt the hot water run off her skin, rinsing away the soap. she then massaged shampoo into her hair and let the water rinse it all away. Finally feeling clean she shut off the water.

She stepped out and got dressed for the day ahead, she threw on a pair of blue panties along with a matching bra, some loose jeans and a comfortable T-shirt, after slipping on some comfortable shoes she left and apparated to the back of Rio Rancho True Value, a local hardware store she passed yesterday. as she went in she was greeted by a familiar face.

“Luna!? what a surprise seeing you here in America” it was Harry Potter, much to Luna’s surprise she shared the same sentiment,

“Harry?! My goodness I haven’t seen you in... what? 4 years?” She replied.

“Yeah heh, it feels that way... what are you doing in America?” Harry asked.

“Oh I just needed some time away from my fathers, and moving here just seemed like the best option so here I am... what about you?” Luna said, returning the question.

“Well Ginny and I didn’t exactly work out and so I thought some time away from London would be brilliant and it actually just got better knowing I have a friend here that I can visit... w-where are you living?” Harry asked nervously.

“Oh I live in Ridgeview just off of Unser” Luna said proudly, as she wrote down her address and handed it to Harry. “come visits me sometime I’m always home” Luna smiles.

“Brilliant, I’m off Friday, um was there anything I could help with?” Harry said referring to the store.

“Oh I did come for a crowbar do you have one by chance?” Luna inquired. “Yeah we have one left for $20” Harry said handing the Crowbar to Luna,

“I’ll take it!” She said with a smile as she handed Harry a $20 dollar bill. “See you later Harry!” Luna said as she apparates back home.

Immediately, she goes to the wall and starts prying the grate off, after a minute of trying she managed to pry the grate off but damaged the wall severely, she noticed a book with a pink hard linen cover, the title read “alteration of the human body” seeing as the title caught Lunas’s attention she grabbed the book immediately identifying it as the item that fell yesterday. “Reparo!” She said with a wave of her wand, the wall instantly pulled itself back together as Luna opened up the book to its index, and started skimming.

“Hmmm, color changing charms, shrinking charms, growing charms, body altering charms, wow a whole book of charms to change my body how I see fit” Luna muttered intrigued. She flipped to body altering charms to look for a harmless spell to try out and came across the extra finger charm, she grabbed her wand and aimed it at her hand “phalangius extranum” suddenly an extra finger grew out of her hand between her ring and middle finger. She was instantly interested in the book and planned to utilize all the charms in the book. “Phalangius disposé” the finger disappeared back into her hand.

A devilish, but sexy grin grew across her face.

(End Ch.1)
© Copyright 2020 Eric Manchester (wgfanatic96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2216784-Lovegoods-alteration-ch1