*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2205163-Celebrity-charity-work-part-2
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #2205163
Continuation of the Celebrity charity work story
Celebrity charity work

Part 2




         "Lady parts" butcher shop was closed for the day because they were filming butchering of movie stars for the animal charity tv commercial. There was a black van standing in front of the shop, it belonged to the cameraman that butcher hired to film him work. The butcher came into the shop and went straight to his work place. When he entered the room he was pleasantly surprised when he saw Jessica Biel and Scarlett Johansson on their knees sucking cameraman's dick. He leaned on the doorframe and started rubbing his cock while watching the girls having fun. Jessica was working on the cameraman's shaft making sure to use her perfect full lips on the tip of his dick when she moved up, and to go as deep down her throat as she could on her way down. In the meantime Scarlett was sucking on his balls rubbing them with her tongue. Both girls had their hands on their cunts masturbating, but Scarlett also had her other hand at Jessica's ass fingering her pretty butt hole. Cameraman finally came filling Jessica's mouth with his sperm slowly pulling his dick out while he was cumming. He rubbed the tip of his cock against Jessica's perfect lips several times, it made her feel nice and wet. "Did nobody taught you to share?" asked Scarlett, "give it to me baby". Girls started passionately kissing, mixing their saliva's and cameraman's cum with their tongues. After several moments they audibly swallowed what was in their mouths and finally noticed the presence of the butcher.

         "Miss Biel, miss Johansson, I see you started without me" jokingly said the butcher. "Oh, it's nothing like that" answered Scarlett. "We knew he will be busy filming us later so we decided to cheer him up a little" added Jessica. "I'm gonna need your help with boxes" said cameraman to the butcher, "we will move them here from my van and then we will start with the lights, it will take some time girls". "What shall we do while we wait?" asked Jessica. "I know just the thing" replied Scarlett, "but first I want you to repeat everything I do". They sat on the floor in front of each other and Scarlett grabbed Jessica's ankle, Jessica did the same. Scarlett smiled suggestively and slowly shoved Jessica's toes in her pussy, they pleasantly moved inside her. Jessica followed her example and was surprised how good it felt having toes of a gorgeous girl moving in her cunt. After several moments Scarlett pulled Jessica's foot out of her pussy and examined it, her toes were covered in Scarlett's pussy juice. "I wanted to taste those little piggies for a long time" she said and put them in her mouth immediately starting sucking on them. At first Jessica was confused, but after several seconds she started enjoying her toes sucked. She decided to return the favor and put Scarlett's pussy juice covered toes in her mouth, both girls moaned with pleasure. When the last drop of pussy juice was sucked from the toes of both girls they stopped.

         "I never knew that having your toes sucked could feel so good" said Jessica with a smile on her face, "but it looks like they're far from finished". "I brought something fun" replied Scarlett and pointed towards a huge double ended dildo that was lying on the butchers table. "That does look fun" Jessica became excited, "but we need to lube it first". She grabbed it in the middle and pointed each of its ends towards herself and Scarlett. Both girls started sucking on the tips of the dildo, Scarlett winked at Jessica and started shoving it down the throat. Jessica liked where this was going and began gulping on her side of dildo. After several seconds Jessica's and Scarlett's perfect lips touched each other at the middle, it almost looked like they were passionately kissing. After waiting for a moment both girls pulled out, the dildo was lubed well now. They changed their positions turning their perfect asses toward each other. Jessica guided the tip of the dildo to her sphincter and pushed it in. After Scarlett did the same, girls moved their bodies toward each other pushing dildo deep down their butts. They started moving back and forth, each movement driving them closer towards orgasm.

         "How did you managed to get Jessica Biel and Scarlett Johansson to agree donate their meat to your charity?" asked cameraman. "Quite easy actually" answered butcher, "I just sent them several pictures of our honorable contributors heads with my contact information attached, they called me themselves not even fifteen minutes later". "I think we better start filming before they finish" said cameraman. He began filming the girls just in time for them to start moaning in pleasure. They moved so fast and close to each other that their butt cheeks started making slapping noises every time they touched. Several moments later both girls came almost simultaneously. "Are we rolling already?" asked Jessica after catching a breath. "Finally, I want to see your throat sliced" cheerfully added Scarlett. "But not before we have some more fun" answered Jessica.

         Scarlett lied on her back, head towards Jessica. "You know what to do here" she said. Jessica smiled and positioned her perfect shaved pussy above Scarlett's mouth, she then lowered her head and started slurping on Scarlett's dripping cunt. Butcher enjoyed the sight of two perfect movie stars eating each other out for several moments before he approached Jessica from behind. He kneeled and shoved his dick into Scarlett's face. "Would you mind lubing it, miss Johansson?" he asked her. "Not at all" she smiled, "it would be my pleasure". She pulled her mouth from under Jessica's by all means juicy pussy and opened it as wide as she could. Butcher shoved his dick down her throat as deep as he could and started pumping it. Jessica looked at Scarlett's face been fucked and it gave her a brilliant idea. She started rubbing her pussy on Scarlett's throat smearing her juices all over it. To her surprise she felt butchers cock moving inside Scarlett's throat. After several moments butcher pulled his dick out and without a warning shoved it into Jessica's perfect ass. She moaned in pleasure and then again when Scarlett continued savagely eating her out. All three of them fucked like that for some time until the butcher felt incoming orgasm. He grabbed his cleaver with his right hand and Jessica's pony tail with his left pulling her head to his. "It's time, miss Biel" he whispered in her ear, "say your lines". She was almost out of her mind with pleasure of having her ass ravaged and her cunt eaten, but Jessica Biel was a professional. "Donate your meat to charity at "Lady parts" butcher shop, don't let those poor animals starve" she said into the camera while still been fucked in the ass, "my name is Jessica Biel, and I know I will do my part". Butcher came as soon as she finished talking, pulled her pony tail up stretching her neck and took a swing with his cleaver. Jessica was so horny by the time that happened that she immediately came the second she realized what was about to occur. She squirted directly into Scarlett's mouth even after the blade cut off her head witch butcher held up by her pony tail. He pulled his dick out of Jessica's dead body and immediately Scarlett went for her sphincter sucking out all the sperm she had inside. When she was sure she got every last drop of it she used her tongue to mix Jessica's liquids with butchers cum in her mouth. Scarlett savored this taste for a moment and then swallowed.

          Butcher put Jessica's head on the floor and stood up. He then helped Scarlett get up off the floor and guided her towards butchers table. She lied on her back on the table and spread her legs wide. Butcher shoved his cock into her pussy and started fucking her. He pinched Scarlett's rock hard nipples and started groping her gorgeous tits. Scarlett looked at Jessica's corpse and her head that was lying beside it. The mere thought that the same fate awaits her made her cum. Butcher was at the edge, he leaned towards Scarlett and licked her throat that still had Jessica's pussy juice smeared all over it. "I'm about to chop your head off, miss Johansson" whispered butcher, "get ready". These words made Scarlett cum again, this time even harder, she could barely talk, but nevertheless she had her lines to deliver. "My name is Scarlett Johansson, and I donate my meat to charity" said Scarlett looking at the camera, "Come to "Lady parts" butcher shop and get your head cut off on the same table mine was". Scarlett saw that butcher began to swing his cleaver, the moment she'd been anticipating finally came. She leaned her head back exposing her sexy throat for the blade. Scarlett didn't had to wait long, the cleaver sliced through her throat and then spine in one swoop. Her head fell on the table, Scarlett Johansson became nothing but meat.

         Butcher picked up both of Jessica's and Scarlett's panties that they just dropped on the floor, and wiped his dick with them. "Did you get everything?" he asked cameraman. "Every second of it" he answered, "this stuff will sell like grade A teen cunt". "Good" stated butcher, "now I have two more heads for my collection". "After I finish editing the footage and show your commercial on tv, all kinds of celebrities will want to be butchered here". "I guess, I'm gonna need a bigger wall then" joked butcher. He picked up his cleaver and began to chop Scarlett into smaller cuts.

© Copyright 2019 Dolcettfan69 (dolcettfan69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2205163-Celebrity-charity-work-part-2