*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2182430-A-Mackinaw-Adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2182430
A needed vacation becomes a virile future for several people...
Hello there friend, do come, sit, no need to be afraid, the hearing of an adventure is not contagious. This is more than a story, as the accounting based from many facts, along with some vividly remembered episodes, of personal thrills. The thrills, they were the gained facts from those who were witnesses to the scenes as they happened. This is a story about a personal experience that occurred when visiting on this Island called Mackinaw.

As recollections go, it began that first day after arriving at the island by ferryboat from the lake port of St. Ignes. Feeling ever so thrilled for finally getting the chance to have a vacation from the daily work, the wish was to relax. The plan then of spending a full week away from the family, friends, and mostly work, seemed as if a bit of well-deserved paradise.

When the luggage was unloaded from the ferry, there began the first grand realization of why the hotel there on the highest bluff as named the “Grand.” The guests going to the Grand Hotel were quickly ushered from the docks were entitled to ride in the large Mahogany Red carriage, it drawn by two enormous dappled gray Percheron horses; this just the beginning to being introduced to an island devoid of vehicles, except those drawn, pulled by island horses.

Those slow plodding horses what worked in and around the vacation island did so in teams of three. Most of the draft horses looked bad-off, as where the reins touched their behinds the fur was worn down to the black horse hide. To see a common carrier carriage was to see aging animals, male and females, working as if weary from a life of drudgery.

However, the polished and red Mahogany painted French Louie the sixteenth styled heavy carriage, took on that morning just three passengers, their luggage, and needing to ravel but 3/4 of a mile, with handsome Percheron horses prancing, the carriage moved at a snail-pace up a steep incline hill to the great Hotel. Seated in the carriage a rider hears the heavy horses snorting like massive steam locomotives working their train up a steep hill. Big animals straining, they each huffed their breathed breaths until the carriage arrived under the Grand Hotel portico.

All luggages came off the back carrier and with the guests, men dressed as porters led the guest to where they signed the registry, given a room key, and led again into the depths of the hotel. Grand is that place inside as outside, and the cosigned room, well it was time rather common a room, having a double bed, a closet and the need to share a bathroom at the far end to the outer hallway.

A sigh and then the first endeavor was to explore the small island, it still set in rustic scenes of times long past. Setting out to begin the walking discovered quickly the stressful difficulties of the steep rocky hill that was the island. This tiring peril suggested a need for a better way to see the sights. The usual manor of public transport came by way of joining a group of frugally minded people all jammed into crowded wagons, drawn by three horses, as their drivers said his lot of animals for that day were named as Rigger, Mortis, Gravedigger.

That common style of transportation offered little comfort, it crowded with all sweaty people, and those tired from the stressful walking sought a different mode to see the sights. They all pressed their butt-cheeks together granting the franchise the most profit for the cost of operating the sightseeing tour. A short ride of that was enough to teach that by going with the crowd was not the preferred style to unwind frayed nerves!

Temporarily giving up and having jumped off the crowded carry-all ride at the front to the Iroquois Hotel, it by then nearing noon suggested it a time to enter this lakeside hotel for its excellent luncheon. It was there that some of the island guests mentioned of dissatisfaction with the manner of seeing the sights had those Hotel guests considering to shorten their stay; the headwaiter suggested instead for them to hire of a sulky carriage to ride.

As ill-fortune would have it, the first in line and ready for hire set a mature looking woman, she obviously an accomplished driver of horses, her face worn by weather and experience, a stern look, but friendly person. The greeting and meeting had her telling of a family heritage of being in part of some Indian blood, an alluring ploy used even by politicians. She wanted her riders to feel comfortable for having hired a true scout to take one around the island in style.

Spacious and grand, the carriage a deep red color, almost a burgundy, the seats made of fine hand tooled leather, the essence of comfort and personal leisure. Having such a well-poised driver, the coach and her two fine younger essences of horseflesh, were at the going rate of sixty dollars per hour, well worth the price for some realization of refined comfort.

Her acting began after the down payment of the first sixty dollars, she greeting as telling of she being an Indian Princess, announced her desire to go wherever her customer might wish to go first, to see the sights. She was a host of historical information about the island, the fortress, and the places to eat, drink, and view the blues waters of the great lakes.

Somewhere during her rendition of information she made mention of her personal dislikes for some people. She had an attitude about certain people, those at one time her customers too, but when it came time to leave her care, the realized gratuity given had her turn terse and informing her riders; she thought of them as being cheapskates.

Cheapskates were as much cheats as they deserved her disdain, and those of whom she felt ill about would get an Indian curse up upon them, offering to enhance most a life of dread and hard drudgery. Her verbal warning a bit much even considering the rates of an expensive tour about the island, but when considering the alternative, this wild fling seemed as if well worth the cost. As then agreeing with what all she said, if for acting as one cordial and of good manners if the face of the driver telling of her dislike of most people in generality.

Oh well, the ride in that carriage began with a light tap of the reins at the two muscular round horse butts, and we were off. As the two horses fancily pranced along the main street, many people turned and gawked; seeing an elegant sulky, the carriage and two horses all black as is the sins of man, it all made for the feeling of being like royalty, as like a king for that day.

Riding along the lakeshore road, as she drove her carriage, the lake waves splashed ashore and the spray brought a wonderful cool feeling. The riding in the carriage offered a continual rendition by the driver as she told so much about the sights, and homes set high above on the bluff. She offered the name of a man to contact per chance her charter rider was rich and wanting to purchase a house there upon this island park. On we went as history rolled out of her as if she was part of it once, or even had lived much of her story.

At the North end of the island, she stopped to water the horses and asked if her rider were willing, she would continue on a longer tour of the island. A shaking of the head suggested of Ignore her offer, as then feeling tired of sitting for so long a ride in the carriage, it seemed a good time to climb out of the carriage and stretch the legs. The driver seemed to take offense to this strolling around as her horses replenished their need for water on such a warm day.

A good bet she knew a city boy when she saw one, she made mention that all the island working horses drank there, that other horses come to drink, some being mares, if they would pee on the road, her two stout stallions might well get aroused, gaining an erection any a man would be proud to have as his.

A shrug and paying little attention to her warning, once feeling more at ease, buttocks ceased their aching, as her rider did agree to another hour of slow moving about the island. Boarding the carriage again, we were off as Morgan and Chester, her two horses pulled us along in happy horse prancing style.

Who can say if the summer sun had baked the brain or whether a foul wind took what good sense were learned, but it was then in trying to be nice and show an interest, did ask about her horses. Just a simple question of being thoughtful, taking an obvious observation from when stopping for water, her horses, were handsome, well cared for animals, not at all like those elderly, nag animals that were worked hard pulling a tram with up to thirty fat riders around the hilly island. If from just arriving and or being on the island for a time, if one looked about the Island, it only offered poor creatures, most as half starved on rations of hay, never able to graze. The animals pulled and walked slowly, each so gaunt their ribs sticking out, and from required to wearing of leather straps, where touched by the straps, the hair on the horses wore quite thin.

To show interest and asking of where she got such well-fed and so perfect a conformation pair of black stallion horses caused an irritation as if prying into her affairs, were quite unacceptable. An unexpected surprise, as with her wit and a harsh, a few coarse words said, she replied that one should mind his own business!

She scowled a demeaning look back over her shoulder, and from that point on, and until we reached the town again, the ride smooth met with some bumps in the conversation. Once back to the main street and having climbed down off her carriage required the use of the money wallet and proceeded to give her $180 for then a three-hour ride.

Quickly she fingered the money and looked down with a begrudging angry glare. "WHAT NO GRATUITY," she screamed her disdain aloud, as if to make the peer pressure of onlookers to know she thought her hiring rider as one being too cheap.

In response to her nasty attitude, and in rebuttal to it, said then, “Just ask but one thing about those nice horses and you got so nasty and upset, you were losing points on the return trip back, it as much a fast and rough ride. A tip should reflect the service rendered,” that as much announced to her and said aloud for the crowd forming around us.

A look up to Princess Cassidy sitting high up on the carriage driver seat, suggested some tip should be at least offered, as slowly opening the wallet and a hand up gave her a single twenty-dollar bill. As instantly her eyes darkened, she issued forth a long line of Indian words that flowed out her mouth, as just then Morgan turned his big head and whinnied loudly.

The large horse seemed as much to agree as well with the customer, as to his driver’s lack of courtesy, and her sudden fit of anger. Embarrassed and thinking then to walk away, leaving this Indian princess to her possible next load of people, as several then crowded around the carriage, they ready for their expensive ride.

Noteworthy, a nearby rental establishment as for another quick twenty, was off on a three-speed bike to tour the remainder of this island called Mackinaw.

The flat city streets were easy but the hills about killed the legs!

Sorry, so much to tell and the island is such a wondrous a place to visit, the mind tends to wander away from the real story. Deciding to then rent a bike, and by peddling the many trails available that offered views of the inner parts of the island, the deep woods worked to make the thought get some exercise as a distinct fact.

There as if part of the island history, was that Indian princess and her two lovely horses, she with driving her carriage passed by several times. As peddling caused weary moments, as the legs were not akin to peddling a bike. Then in the traversing, the trails there settled so neatly among the tall pine trees and in a passive setting, set a small cottage, and a barn with a corral and maybe an acre of open green grass as a pasture.

Riding went to turn into what was a half circle driveway at the front of the cottage, and saw there, as taped to the mailbox the name of either owner or the renter, “Princess Cassidy of the Agawa!”

Feeling rather tired, so getting off the bike, setting it beside the wood post holding up the rural type mailbox, did stand and stretch getting the kinks out of over-worked muscles, until then the thought of just looking at the quiet cottage. The quaint essence of a peaceful setting, such a cottage nestled so nice in the middle of the island woods, and so very private.

Near to the cottage, as behind but offset was a small barn and a three wall lean-to, a place where likely her horses had stalls, or in better weather might remain in the pasture to graze and relax by night. The barn and its adjacent building made of smooth sawn planks, looked bright as was shiny the coating of very red paint.

Then from around back, as the opposite side of the cottage and nearer the small pasture, a moan and another, as if someone was in pain.

Leaving the bike where it stood and walking quickly around the outside of the cottage, as came to where the pasture fence began. Another moan of equal agonized sound came from a smaller corral and nearer to the three wall lean-to type of building.

Always the willing servant type, to be of service or help to those in need, was the first to rush and leap the fence, willing as wishing to give what aid needed, did forget all reasons for caution. As hearing yet another groaning moan, the thought of being cautious seemed as recommended after the many dire and demeaning words this woman had, for her cheapskate customer.

Yet with hearing a forth moaning sound the peering over a fence would not do, so a mighty leap and jumped in with the plan to help who or what felt so injured. As then with a left hand turn past the outer wall of the lean-to, stood there standing and looking as if surprised to being facing each the other. Both pairs of eyes at about the same height from where we stood there, a common person looking at a fine form of one strong horse.

Feeling only concern and kindness for the animal and its misery, as wishing to console the poor creature, possibly it might be thirsty or something. There a four rail high fence being different from the pasture fence, it a wire fabric of six-inch squares standing only four feet in height and no barbed wire or electric wire either. The chestnut colored animal had a white blaze along his face and two white stockings on his hind feet. We each eyed the other, it then not making those moaning tones, while his visitor said nothing, but began stroking the white blaze as if to quell, calm, and show concern.

Slowly, the horse drew back the thick lips of its mouth and made a sort of odd smile.

The talking to it, thoughts of tries using a soft loving tone of voice, as if to show a want to console the poor animal. Then it happened, opening its mouth first to stretch, and yawned, the horse licked its black lips. Twisting his head and stretching it out he strained to urge his mouth to move in an awkward sort of manner. I swear it happened, it eyed at its visitor and then in perfect English language said, "Hey guy, you best get away from here quick, less the Princess come back and place a curse you, as she did me!"

As well, and just imagine then to hear a horse speak caused a stunned man to begin backing away, as with a quick look down, felt a shoe step into something not quite solid. Then with the mouth dropped open in awe of disgust, but no words came out as to tell the truth, this fool was plain dumbfounded. Then at last forced to speak, asked the horse, "HOW?"

The horse reacted as if amused, while his tail swishing side to side, only then to offer his suggesting the visitor to do a quick scram exiting. A friendly hand reached again to pet that pretty face only to have him shy away, as then he tired to nip the approaching hand.

"How,” again asked, questioning from seeing as hearing was greater than the thought to run, get away, stay safe.

"Not how but why, I was her customer, and after asking about her two fine formed horses she got mad. So being insulted and the ride done, one does not give a tip to people like her!

Well she thought only evil and for being a cheapskate as she said, she put upon her customer a curse and one where she could get her due, one way or another. Since that day, she has kept me hidden in the barn, until she had me changed, being like her two stallions, she has me now like this, another horse.

Twenty-one was my human age, she made of me a yearling horse in size, as then maturing day by day to become a mature animal, worthy then to pull a carriage, probably paired with yet some other damned fool!

She tries to act as thoughtful, now that she has me made into being a horse, as if doing so was some sort of personal apology. Those used now being as Morgan, Chester, and soon I, as the next, an extra horse. We make her a living being as carriage horses. As told by Morgan who retains much of his wits and as well too the ability to speak as do I, he knows of many others she has so changed, most as a horse, they having greater value here on this island.

She made of a young rather impetuous woman, gay maybe, but since meeting the Indian princess, she living the straight and narrow lifestyle of a Jersey cow. One man to whom she made love to and with did insult her in some fashion, she made of him a riding pony, and sold him to the Front Street stables to live his life away as a pony mount for children.

I dare say he will never return to his home again," stated the horse as he began to walk in circles, as if nervous, his own situation still making him moan a little.

"Who were you, what is your name? How long have you been like this," did then bluster at him questions of him, striking up a concerned conversation between two, as one could do nothing to really be of any help.

"Todd, Todd Buckingham, and one year to the day since having come here,” he said as his quick reply.

"Since you are able to talk why not you report her to the Island Police or somebody," a quick and unreasonable a question posed, and brought from a cursed-bound man then horse to laugh.

"Yea sure, look around once in this forest hide-away who could I talk to? Oh hi there folks, I was a man of business staying here at a convention, now I be a horse, bet my wife will most likely never see me again!

Waking up in the hotel room, I had a wild urge to take a walk and soon found myself at her cottage door. Ushered then inside, she served tea and with but a sip of it, from there I remember little. All manner of thinking , remembered thoughts, especially of family and the past become like day dreams, or nightmares, causing a scared moment of horror when one realizes for a few minutes that you are not a person, but be an animal.

Such was happening moments before you came over the fence, it helped to arouse back much of those past human memories and the wits, plus the ability to talk as we are doing now. Seeing you sparked then the last remnant of what I was before becoming as this horse self. I would say it took more than a month of painful change, as sensual horse instincts work to make me horny. I was beside myself feeling the anguish for what all is as lost. She notes this and in her desire to bring me down to the level of thinking like a horse, she had me mate with two mares...” His speaking ceased suddenly. As then lost in a moment of thought, his breathing began to increase in rapidity. Seeing and he feeling it, from his sheath hung then gaining in length, girth, and trumpet bell contoured end stood then erect, stiff, flared huge for a male horse to enjoy toying with such a male tool.

“Oh…, it happened, I do apologize," said Todd the stallion horse. "As that happens so often, horses, with a stallion you know, our kind become easily aroused and from what we feel as joyful we express by getting an erection. It became even worse after she had me mate and breed, doing it several times with each of the two mares needing servicing. It was after that I began to accept my new life, and then to forget what I was before.

Now, this time of talk and telling has helped, bringing back vivid memories of what for me was a good life, a loving time, not the brutal bestial existence I have here, and must for unknown years need to endure.

Beware of her as she has plans, some include the need for two new horses, but as well, she will need another horse soon. She has said to Chester of his time working did properly reimburse her for what he cost her in reputation; what that meant or he did I do not know.

She has said of soon to sending home Chester, leaving a vacancy, she will need one more horse to fill the empty harness. When she decides, for her horses have shown enough repentance, those poor bestial thinking fools she returns to something similar their original human form.

She is not without an evil sense of humor, as they who earn again to being human, all remain endowed with a equine size genitals be they men or in one case as so told by Morgan, of a woman curse to be permanently as a mare.

Having had the chance to talk with Morgan as he was here before the coming of Chester, they as I came here as men alone, having come here to enjoy a time on the island. She cursed their bodies and lives some years back, making them as workhorses to this very day. Those poor horses got her mad one night, they tried to escape, and she had left them as stallions, using their ability as studs in such service. Because they tried to escape somehow, she gelded Chester, he the one who suggested and instigated the revolt, making him as duller of wit and dim in memory, perfect for working as a carriage horse here on the Island.

She holds his balls in a Mason jar, be he foolish enough to report or tell of what he was for the past ten years; she warned him less her curse on those balls invokes a return upon him to being again equine. As if she dares him, but if he were so bold, if he tried to tell of his times here, without his balls, her curse would make of him a mare. Imagine after being a stallion, becoming a she and forced then to living of life, permanently being a horse," told Todd, almost trying to cry but horses cannot shed a tear, as he should know, being a horse too!

"Can I help, could I call your wife maybe,” a heartfelt offer of kindness offered, but not well thought through.

Todd the horse gave a big horselaugh and then a piece of his mind. "Don't be an idiot, yea, call my wife and tell her what?

Good morning Misses Buckingham, you do not know me, I talked with your missing husband today. He is presently a stallion horse living and soon working drawing a carriage on Mackinaw Island. He still loves you, and gets one horse cock of an erection every time he recalls his having a lovely wife.

He loves you, though his flared big uncircumcised cock is far too thick and way long to fit inside you dear woman, he does get his twice yearly thrill mating, mounting, humping of mares to make money for that evil woman who made of him and keeps him as her horse!

Good luck, I think she would have you arrested and the officials would put you in the nut house," Todd said, he sounding angry, after hearing what from a thought to offer of a kindness and or help. Thinking then for a minute or two and then looked back at him, nodding the head as if understanding and in agreement, knowing how it was silly, how could anyone explain this situation?

He was stuck being a horse and would work out his days, maybe years or forever being like an animal for the Princess. Sullen moments, but then he stiffened his stance, the erection faded, as sucked back into the sheath. He turned seeming nervous, his speaking humanly ceased and he whinnied.

Todd was the first to hear the sound of an approaching carriage, it coming along the forest trail. Then we both heard the pretty voice of one Indian Princess singing sweetly to her horses, just hearing her wooing them gave chills down the spine. Morgan and Chester, they had lived as brute animals for ten years and she still sung to them as if they be men in want of love.

"Go now, run and hide, do not return to your room or she will find you," warned Todd, he squirreling his head and neck to speak, but once said, it returned to the normalcy of his being a strong work horse.

Forgetful and foolish, dashing off into the woods and pucker brush beyond his pasture, as did Todd for a friend stood near the corral fence, he there to keep Cassidy from seeing the escapee. Out into the woods and running aimlessly, an hour later stopped, hopeful for being far enough away from that woman.

Assuredly she really was a witch, and upon her work schedule met, she returned to home, there to give some loving care to they who she had forced to live, work, and be as her horses.

Never once did the thought of that rented and I.D. numbered bike standing there beside her mailbox post come back as a reminder, it there being a way to discover her next victim. The rental tag had on it the name, hotel, and room number printed clearly for her to see, and read. It made it easy for her doing what Todd that stud of a horse warned, as might come true.

The nights on that rocky island are rather cool even in late summer. Alone, ending up after running a ways from the cottage arrived to the far North shore of the island. It was when checking a look at the wristwatch, seven at night met with a chilling thought for to return to the Hotel, and lay down in that big bed.

It was an expensive room, but no deal as still scared, felt the need to wait until morning, to then taking the ferryboat back to where was parked the car to drive back to a loving family and home. The horse warned of not returning to the hotel, but leave, less discovered and placed under one of the bewitching a spell like what was upon him.

It was after eight in the evening before wandering and walking had found the path leading back to the south end of the island. Sadly, all the ferryboats stopped operating around about that time, so leaving the island was near to impossible.

The calming sound of lapping waves on the shore soon soothed a tired man to sleep a deeply needed time of slumber. That long walk from the cottage was indeed trying and enough to make anyone feel tired. Sleepy and soon curled up going to sleep there on an old wooden bench in the hotel botanical park until hearing, "Hey buddy you can't sleep here," a nagging snide sort of voice said, it and the police officer owning it did jab awake a sleepy man with his one hard nightstick.

As eyes open but blurry, looked up and peered past the flashlight to see an island Policeman. The thought to tell him of why and what happened that afternoon had a hotel guest preferring to try to sleep on a park bench, yet wishing how he could tell would make for him more trouble.

Getting up and together, we walked the beach road back toward the town. He made a verbal notation as of how quiet his sleepy freeloader kept to himself, so he soon stopped asking questions. When we got close to the city limits, he went his way, and suggested a turn to walk then up to the hotel and that warm comfortable room waiting there.

A look up at the big Hotel setting high on a hill, that warning still fresh in worried thoughts, as one cold and tired fugitive from witchcraft looked for some other place to stay on that chilly night. Troubled and feeling like a nitwit who from having a feeling of concern for hearing someone moaning, making an entrapment for somebody a far piece away from home.

Angered of self, while walking the barren sidewalks that time of the morning the old streetlights offered little light, as the streets were a host of shadows. Chilled to the bone, the need to find some place out of the chilly lake breeze, a checking of the businesses along the main street proved useless, all locked. Until a sound came from one of the island’s few downtown barns, as by a sign read, “Front Street Stable,” its proprietor a Doctor Able Thars.


As with peering past a wide open door leading to the inner stalls seemed inviting if not strangely wide-open. An “Oh well,” added by the shrugging the shoulders, as said, “Any port in a storm,” as Mother would say, well at least it was out of the wind!

Entering the barn and using proper caution looking, wondering if any a guard dog, a gaze upward saw there, but four low wattage bulbs just a yellowish glow. Dim night-lights for those kept there in the stable, that the only lighting inside a barn, if not for that the place would be as pitch-blackness. The smell was of horses, their sweaty hides and the stench of urine and manure.

Walking inside, ventured down the center aisle, looking into one stall after another. In a pair of large box stalls, saw two horses one used for ridding, and the other being quite stocky could draw a freight wagon. A high tone neighing came from a pony standing chained in his stall, he maybe the man who dared to give his love to the Princess.

It was at the very rear of the barn that offered a sense of safety and delight to discover a clean and empty large box stall. Sliding back the huge wooden door it topped with a steel bars making an open framed sort of window, did step then inside. A sigh of relief, did lean against the smooth sawn wood plank wall, letting go, allowing the body slide down to sit nestled nicely in the straw bedding.

Tired, and mind weary of a strange day, it felt then luckily, the straw covering the floor and when scrunched then down into it, thought then to try to make it as comfortable as might be possible.

"You there, be you one more cursed to live on this unholy island,” said a voice from out the darkness there in that same stall.

”Who is there, what is your name, I am Carl,” I said asking, the voice showing well the nervousness of the moment meeting another there in the dark.

"Tally," said the voice, "A friend how rare, care if we come closer, two bodies together can make both warmer," she said.

"OK, with me," a willing cold man replied, having thoughts of wonder about the sweet sounding voice and if she looked as nice as she did sound. As out from the shadows came what made the blood stir cold. A pretty woman by her face, but having protruding from her upper head stood two pointed ears. Stunningly, she as much naked but from her shoulders down her arms, over her chest, back, and below there too she had a coating of soft fuzzy fur.

Even in the much dimmer light, there in that stall her fur coloring was similar to the Percheron horses that drew the carriage upon the arrival here on the island. Gawking at her more closely she having still womanly breasts, if but fur covered, she had too what she later said was to be her equine mare udder, and there the two nipples, for her foals to someday suckle. Her hips and thighs flared out larger than proper for some sweet young girl. She had already a white and thickly haired tail; it rustled across the straw covered floor, when she moved or as when coming closer.

As she came to sit beside her company there in that stall, she acted as if more than wanting warmth, she had something more on her mind. Easy to see she was well on her way to become a horse too, in her case maybe a Percheron like those that worked for the hotel. Odd though, she was not embarrassed in the least, as she set the did lift and show, modeling as it were her very equine shaped legs, hock, feet, and hoofs, talking about them as if she looked happily to the time when being a horse, she could live free from human social morals.

"You like the thought of becoming a horse," asked a stunned and getting rather horny of sensations by being a man, was setting with a female putting out waves of passionate ideas.

"It is how this place works, I guess,” she replied, giving a friendly smile to a man undecided if he should go further with what she seemed to want.

We talked and the name of an Indian and a curse came up once again. Tally told of her talking to the Indian Princess three days before, confiding she thought this island would be a nice place to work and or even live year-round. Never had she suggested a wish to spend her time working on this her ideal island paradise, as a horse!

As listening to her, she soon began to add more intrigue by giving hugs, and more arousing, her using one hand and index finger to trace circles around, about her equine teats. So to note how by her feeling aroused, the teats were growing, maturing, her udder too becoming more as if it should fit a sizable mare. She gave a peck kiss or two, and then rolled over; lying wholly atop her chosen male, kissing, and her French tonguing caused an erection unlike any known in recent years of married life.

"Wow!"

Oh so warm and very friendly, she acted the part of more than having accepted her new self. Ever so warm and passionate, the touch of her aroused an otherwise scared man, a man not wishing to become as is an animal or horse. Hugging and soon in the throes of delving into her, with a screaming-stiff erect maleness aroused, the concern of wife and family ties erased, the lust and want to feel what she had, and could give was all the mind could handle.

Pressed against her horse hairy covered chest, breasts too, nipples puckered hard, were more like teats, begging for some suckling, and this too ultimately became a portion of that night and our wistful relationship. As maybe from the heat of our mutual fear and passion that aroused the wish to console her, it happening quickly and with just several long and smooth thrusting actions into Tally, hugging and humped over her fuzzy round rump. To be able to tell this story, of Tally was the best and most willingly, sensual sex partner this old stud ever had!

Feelings of wild passion did more than to ensue, making her lover for that night strain to act more like a stallion. Her stud she needed then and later would want as often as they met, greet, and join in a few minutes of voluptuous passion. Oh how it was with having hands combing through the fur upon her body, loving her rounded well muscular rump, her tail.

She knew of such a manner as she could grab, clenching a hold upon the erection of her stud and keeping him held ever so deep, invading her with wild desire. We mated, humped and humping ignoring the early morning sounds coming from the street outside did little to slow our passion. As each worked hard and harder still to try to give satisfaction to the other, we continued with playing, and by the fondling. Our lusting passion one for the other did more than give us a thrill; it seemed to help with her finalizing the change.

Seeing her, the knowing she had completed her change did little to make us want to stop our sensual playtime. All was as great fun, or was until the stable groomsman walked into the box stall. He stood there holding a halter and reins held in his hands, and took Tally, haltering her head, clipped on a rein and without as much as a good bye. She followed him obediently from our love nest to a new existence, that of a female equine and horse.

Spent and weary and naked offered then time to think, consider then the fact that from all our mutual cooing and moans, not a sole came to check out the sounds. Odd that never a person bothered us while aroused and feeling the call of rut, all this while that first morning, the afternoon, next night and into the morning following when the man arrived and took sweet Tally on to her new way of life.

Time passed as the weary stud lay inside that stall, thoughts of worries forgotten, replaced by an inebriated euphoric love for Tally and the wisp of a personal wish to join her. Anyone might with ease imagine feeling as hornier than the devil in hell, filled with an elated desire to become as she, soon grown and matured into being a horse living and working there upon the enchanting island.

There were vivid memories of sensations shared, as kept the drunken state continuing, the obsession only a mental fog to dissuade a man from knowing the spellbinding intents put upon his person. Two wild nights and a fuller yet day as the euphoria enjoyed seemed to increase a hunger and want for those same sensations.

Allowed then to be wandering to other stalls by night, meeting there with others, they likened to fond memories of Tally as when nearing her final changes, becoming as a young mare. Memories tweaked and sensations reinforced, the mind taken with want and lust to acting the part, being as if a horse and stallion, doing as would a stud having caught the scent of an eager mare. It all culminated upon the stable groomsman coming to pay a visit on the morning of that new day. His greeting was as one cordial and openly friendly, speaking softly, his voice suggested it reasonable to give him trust and respect. He stood there in the doorway to that stall, the straw covering the floor by then having become scented by the occupant there.

Feeling strange but not embarrassed in the least, a memory of not wearing any clothing only added to the knowing that the man was looking at one being exposed but rather proud of it too!

You did as expected, it works that way, the female spellbound first feels her need and finds a mate, infecting him with her own troubles. It works well, financially beneficial to those who own a stable here, gaining a renewing wealth of horseflesh. Horseflesh is what costs a pretty penny. As someone even in your present state, the realization of self then being of new and added worth, you gained a fair value as it equates better after learning what it is like to become a horse, and for you a stallion.

Significant is that feeling felt for wanting to live on, living life for the gaining of new and wildly sensual conquests,” so said the man, he the one who we watched tending to keeping his horses brushed and comfortable. This that normally nice and understanding man doing the telling, explaining what then seemed as a mixed warning and gratitude for having come into his stable, and having met there Tally.

Oh but Tally, she had her dire need for a friend. Her building sense of wanton lust to feel pleasure and wished someone to come and grant a pleasuring, so happenstance the chance of wandering into that stable, her stall, and us sharing together. Each we became more than willing to lose our sense of worry and concern about the difficulties of life and its living through all what would come in our futures.

She, dearest Tally happened then so rightly being there for a man as well troubled, he looking for his own sense of reassurance. After the meeting of her, she reassured and gave newness, lost was the feeling of dread. As with true appreciation of her and the delight felt from that wild time together, the enhancing done to body, mind, and given a future similar to those there like Morgan, Chester, Todd, and dearest Tally. They and likely countless others too, of those who would came or soon to visit the island, some certain never to wish to leave; not knowing that from simply stepping off the ferry and onto the dock their futures would change.

The stable groomsman knowing what became of those who wandered into the stable stalls by night, he addressing another man, informing him boldly, said, “Put Jolly Boy here in the corral with Miss Mable, they need each a time of reassuring, once he has had another conquest, his mind will be properly conditioned to what we have a need.”

Oddly the hearing of this and the wonder of whom they were talking about never really did not click then, nor did the metal upon metal click of the rein clipping to the steel ring of the head halter. Haltered and beginning to learn the duties expected while living life in the form of an animal, as was and still is then as a horse. Inebriated from that wild time from enjoying Tally and having during a personal time of change too, gone to meet various other mares, they seeing and offering, maybe once having a life as did Tally.

A tug of the rein upon the straps binding the head, giving those men there in the stable something to grab hold of, and keep a wild or urged mind and body under firm control. Walking, going with this other man, comfortable they would be helpful, feeling trust of them while knowing real trouble was up the hill and set deep into the pine forest there on that island. Going, the vague recollection of worry about not having clothes to wear there in public came and went as a bother, once seeing Mable standing there in that corral, the wild rapture of being a stallion and stud returned.

Now Mable, she had stood the test of time, being her new beginning started that year in the month of May. She having had arrived when the island first opened for the summer and fall seasons of doing business. Cannot say, but suspect that from those men working there knew that from our continual sexual pleasures sought, felt, and mutually appreciated to want them again, that the meeting of a pretty Percheron mare like Mable confirmed the final reconfiguration of man to be as is, another new piece of horseflesh.

Ha, Mable she was a wild one, her thick muzzle lips nibbled about my face, traveling along the shoulders, across the broad back and down the flanks to where she began the coaxing out of what set otherwise calm and snug in a black sheath. She wanted it in her, as down deep in the mind so did he who would willingly become for her as a stallion.

Lips that coaxed and nibble create a focusing on black lips too that wink, as they coax, and when touched by something born a stallion, those lusty lips help to gobble in that what the mare mind says yes, yes, more, yes!

Wild becomes the urgency in the body from the loins, the touching of the mare, and feeling as inch by glorious inches of sensual shaft sink into the warm and moistly smooth silken depths. Insane, the mind ceases to control what the whole of the body has then an undeniable want, a ferocious need to procreate, not that doing it then and as in the bodily form of an animal is what is a true want, but it becomes a drive so unrelenting that sooner or later it must be quenched.

True equine beauty, it was then impossible not to touch her, she offered her sensual self and her stallion, once knowingly a man became quite willing to give up his all to give in to passion. The deed done, the sliding back and off as out, the might shaft once a steel rod of living black flesh then hangs limp, swinging, its mass and length but a memory then as the shape when flared bolsters lust to wish and want for to enjoy her again.

Play with Mable and for five days after her, did it with other mares, some tall and hard to reach, while others as meager ponies, they received the fullness of offered length and girth. We played on and on, humping them as would a real horse until hearing the evil laugh of an Indian Princess.

Excessively horny due to the change, stood standing leaning into a mare, dunked sheath deep, as she coaxed to feel a sense of relief from the rank estrus time and relentless urges. She laughing stood there and motioned for us to continue, as if understanding her own occasional needs; she wished for the mare presently feeling service what only he being the prime stallion stud for a stable had the ability to give.

Uneasy wary feelings then, as from down deep in the memory was a fear of this woman. Standing there halfway in, ready for another hard thrust of stallion horse-meat liking of having fun, when that princess congratulated the way Tally said she felt about he who help coax her to accept it. Delighted from how nice she felt, she wanted to give and infect another with the spell chanting them to enjoy life as she did by becoming a Percheron mare.

“A Doctor friend would be pleased to own a pretty Frisian stallion to draw his carriage,” stated the Princess. Meanwhile then stepping closer, she reached a hand to sprinkle upon a slime soaked withering male shaft some crafty dust as then she again laughed.

"Well their cheapskate, if any druthers remained in each of us, you would have made for me a fair horse for the carriage!

Yet, here you have gone and found Tally, helping her as she did to you. She made you feel rather lusty, well her spellbinding continues to work whether under duly earned wrath or by your, and her sexual lust. You have made your choice, male enjoyment was your doom, still elated from the spell, and it makes a man drunk from sexual pleasures and declines the favors of a woman for those of a crude mare.

You must live with the knowledge of it for some time to come. Well by your own desire to pleasure Tally, and the other mares here shall be as preferred future repeated lovers. Now also cursed as she, you will become as like Tally, a strong horse. Spelled like she and all of the others, the spell lasts for ten years. During that time it is from how you live life even by being as is an animal, for when the spell comes the end, you will have put to you a question. Then when asked, if granted a choice to return to be human would you want it?

Only they with a soul wanting to enjoy all that living of life can bring shall bear the load. Most never remain enough human in mind and personality to having heard the question put to them that they can respond affirming it. Bestial living and brutality of living life only for selfishness and with jealousy for others erases all in one that was ever good in any manner. As Tally plans willingly now to spend her next ten years pulling a fine big carriage, your kindness by mating with her has done the trick, she is pregnant with her first foal. Thankful are we both, as she coming here was as then still a virgin, her offspring and the spell cast to make of her a horse then assures of her bearing exceptional foals,” said by our Indian Princess, the person who took the weak and tried to give them a bigger reason to live did it with a terrible resolve.

Dearest Tally during the years that followed dropped seven of her foals sired by her first and most loving stallion. She wanted then to continue enjoying her time on the island! One fine Percheron mare is she; she lives there still, as much having learned to delight in her beastly strong and naked equine self. She decided long hence never to return to her family and or a real home. Instilling in those who knew her and or lived beside her became as enthused as she. Neither too can this man who became by evil design as Frisian horse for ten years, and since more, would he want again his wife, or her human children.

When Tally showed her special smile, it told volumes that if asked and spelled again, the change of self would become as the absolute permanent lasting change of form, being then until the day of death as a animal, a horse, and gifted until then with the ability to speak in the English language.

So understand this and know it well, that the spell has touched you, after your want and wish to touch that what is most sensual on a stallion. From touching of that black shaft hanging there below, you are getting hairier by the minute, more and more it will coat your body. Naked from now and onward you shall look like a colt, a dappled gray and black color of hair coating from head to toe. Your pink flesh turns now to black equine hide. The pleasure seeking touched you as your organs conform; while what is your gender now remains the same but might be quite different in color, texture, and where it is located as part of your new equine body.

Growth and continued growing, maturing, as the body changes so will the feelings, instincts they be, calling for you to do as they demand. Sensuality is the drive, but with it come a toy, it is your tail as black as the sin in your lusting human heart.

This horse works daily for the kindly doctor, having to pull his carriage, taking him to deal with they who are sickly; it is a good life to live. There are other pleasures, meeting again with Tally, she gained in experience knows how to coax the most from a relationship with a stallion. Most of us are happier here than when first changed and living as horses or other forms that give others aid in life. Tally, Mable, Sandy, Alive, and of friend Boston, and so many others here, each and all have I met and helped to quell those wild urges that are as much a bother and they are a thrill.
Oh, if you could see your face right now and that look of…, really what a storyteller I must be!

I speak as would a man, but be now this old stud and a stallion. All delight is for a pretty, young girl to ride bareback if only to feel her weight. Placed here yet on occasion with this mare and that mare, the whole time when mating there comes those memories of she who was your first. I am as you see me, a beast mostly living day to day, doing what is natural, and accepting what I am!

Well if while here on the island you get the chance, and by being a cheapskate, remember this reminder, there is someone here more than willing to change your ways in mind and body.
© Copyright 2019 Pony.Mike (pony-mike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2182430-A-Mackinaw-Adventure