*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178245-humanity-still-leaves-in-friction-world
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Shuu
Rated: E · Fiction · None · #2178245
Story of boy who took game to avoid the real world.
In a big city people come out of their house to see the morning sunrise. Sun is brighter today and clouds are around him from which sunlight is passing through them which make it more beautiful. Suddenly a person jump from a corner to the other corner of the road sided building. She is running on the roof that suddenly they see a boy jump the same way, they are running fast while running they reach far away from there and suddenly the boy started to falling down but before he knows he slip down suddenly the girl come to him by cutting the air and catch his hand but she also started to fall down as they are falling suddenly the girl put himself in back and put the boy in his hand and cover him and soon the girl fall on ground and hit the concrete but she is fine they get up boy see her if there are injuries or not on her. She put hand on her head and tells that she is completely fine. But from far away there is someone who is watching them by binoculars far away from there.boy then clean the dress of the girl soon they run away from their toward in forests. After a while they reach in warehouse of the royal family there are many butler line at the main gate soon they all kneel down against both of them. Suddenly a limo car come and from the car a royal butler come out. Boy run quickly and kicks him. Butler put his guard and blocks the attack but before boy could do anything his all clothes get tear down but a wind slayer magic. Butler goes near him and says "Young master, Ken. You still need to learn a lot. Remember one thing I can also use magic and you should remember this that magic have no boundaries." By saying this he walk to the lady and he kneels down and says "Your highness want to see you. She says it is very important. She calls you urgently. Princess". He show the way toward the car, soon cars gate get open and she move towards the vehicle. Ken also moves with them. They both get in car the butler close the gate and took her sit on the front as he get in and close the gate the driver move car forwards but as they move toward the royal palace suddenly the princess fall down and blood start coming out from her mouth, ears and get knockout. Ken cry loudly "Big sis." Butler signals the driver, he quickly took them into royal hospital.
Far away from the city, in the mountain there is a person who just only comes out of the underworld most dangerous game. People know it as seven hell tournament. In this game all participant are diffident into seven parts in which all participants fight each other in seven different location from where they need to survive the area while defeating each other and in this game there is no rule in fighting you can use any mean to win the game only you can win if a person admit his defeat or the opponent dies. There are at least 200 people in one gate if your opponent has won 50 matches and you defeat him then you will get all the 50 points. For winning a gate you need to earn 200 points then only you will be send into the finals. Were all seven gates winner will fight together and the last one survives will won the tournaments and get the 10 billion gold coins as winning prize money. That person also gets the title of KING OF HELL's. Since the game started none have completed the game but today the history is written by a Kid of 17 years old. He always wears black dress and covered his mask. He killed all the opponents and even kills all king of the different hell. He won money and disappears from there. He goes to ancient ruins where he gets an ancient sword. He put it back there and get out from another side while walking far away from there by crossing mountain. Rivers and reach a city where whole town is cover with blood and buildings are totally become weak and falling down slowly and automatically when he passes the city he come front the drones which attack him but he get escape from there, soon a missile hit the whole city and it get completely vaporized and it shock wave throw him out far away and he is completely wounded but somehow he get out from there to a old medical place where he break into their suddenly he show three children scared hiding there, he go near them but they attack him and he get back. Suddenly a boy attack but as he dodge and push him away, he fall toward a broken piece of glass which is standing if he fall on it then he will die for sure but before he can do anything other two attack him with rod, he quickly dodge and jump and throw him on the opposite side and he fall on it but he stop himself by putting all force on his legs and control whole body and stop himself in mid. He gets up and picks the glass and throws it away. He turns and sees all three of them are fallen on the ground, he suddenly go on other side of the place where he get some medical injection which can heal any local injuries and without wasting any time he inject it in his right hand. After a while his blooding get stop and he feel better on other side all three get up and seeing each other, they put the weapons down and come to him. The elder most come to him and says "Thank you for saving me" by saying this the person took out her face mask, it was a girl. She walk toward his younger brother and huge them. By seeing this king of hell get up and says "Are you all three are alone?" By hearing this the elder one turn toward him and replay like she doesn't see it coming "Yes, We all three are alone just we get here but we are not alone walk from our village. We live in far away from here, we are at least 100 people but in mid all other 42 people become food of monster when we reach the Royal Empire but from there they send us back they don't let anyone get in. We run for a safe place but all place is cover with monster by somehow struggling we reach a safe place but there soon some people come and they throws us out but as we get away from their monster attack us somehow we run but our other people die in order to save us they tell that we are young so we can live much but they all die. We took shelter here for one day but know you have come so we will leave now."
He get up and says "Come with me, nearly there is a hidden shelter which is protected by people like you they grow their own food and live peacefully there it will be great place for you people to live." By saying this he get out of the house and move toward the mountains. He has a special type of chemical which erase the smell of him. As he walks forward suddenly all three join him. While walking for three hour continuously they reach on the top of the mountain from there they see all area is cover with huge mountains and in down there is a city where people are there and people are harvesting there food. It was unbelievable that there is such city still alive. The boys get excited and move down suddenly from back king of hell catch them and stop them. Suddenly from back he see a lot people coming they all are running to the peak some are carrying the wounded people on their back. As he put his eyes on their back he sees a huge monster running toward them. He took a stick and run toward the monster, he jump from trees to trees and reaches to him very quickly. He then took out the stick and stab him then they took another tree branch and cut him in pieces, suddenly he see a lot coming this way he took out a small branch of tree and cut them all in pieces in five minute he kill 100 monster without getting any scratch on his body. He quickly took out the chemical and pours them there so no other monster come here and get up to them. By seeing this everyone is shocked like they have seen a huge devil in him. The commander of the team come up and thanks him for his help. They all move toward the city as the shield gate open they all move there, on the ground there are many people who come to help them they all go toward the healing place. The team leader come to him and says "Thanks to you my all people get saved, I will never forget this. I will be in forever debt to you." He sees him and angrily replays "Are you mad? For saving your live you want all other people who live here die. No matter what you happens? You should never run toward this place if you do then use smoke and chemical to hide yourself." By hearing this commander head get down but before he say anything suddenly the boss of the shelter come to him and says "If we have this much equipments' then I bet they not need to do this." By hearing this he turn back where he see a young man standing while wearing a simple dress. The all three kids then leave that place and move with a medical person for any help and check up. The commander also turns toward him and says "Boss Rue, what make you come here?" He replays by looking at the king of hell "I came to greet one of my childhood best friends, Soap." By hearing this commander is shocked that his boss best friend lives outside the shelter and is totally a demon. They both huge each other and they move toward the main control room. While walking they reach the place where all soldiers' body is kept to burn. By seeing this Soap ask how many? Rue replays "At least 100 till now."
While walking Rue remember how a peaceful world turns like it. "Many years ago suddenly a new kind of virus get found but before it get research to the lab suddenly many place around world get attack by the a new kind of animal which only eats animal flesh and if they don't eat then they started to dies slowly. Since till now we think we are at the top of food chain but this monster took place of us and not only this, the more they eat, the more they evolve. When researchers find it till now whole world turn into chaos, people where force to survive and it have no cure of this and slowly-slowly it started to affect humans and they turn into monster by this the monster took place of humans and human took place of insects in this world who need to survive but rich people make a city which is completely guarded by armed forces. After many years, researcher find a way to stop this they form a chip which were injected in monster and they get in control of the person who have its control but it work for only few years suddenly monster even make counter to it but in mid researcher find a way, they form a technology which work against the monster and that technology took of today's technology and they use it to survive but they also find the weakness of the monster in which they can die quickly. It was a anti-virus against the monster but it is not manufacture in large scale because when at least 4 core of monster a high class monster core come then only a drop of anti-virus is made which get implanted into human so that monster can't detect them and if they attack him then they die when they just took a bit of it. Researcher have also categories monster on the basis of their evolution process:
                                       Class of monster
                                                                                                   The time they took to                                        evolve
                                                                                         E
                                                                                                   20 minutes
                                                                                         D
                                                                                                   10 minutes
                                                                                         C
                                                                                                   05 minutes
                                                                                         B
                                                                                                   36 seconds
                                                                                         A
                                                                                                   0.9 seconds
                                                 
In such short time they get evolve when a monster get evolve it become much powerful then the last time by 3xtimes. Since then this war is started none knows when this war will ended. Even by this Great War started Royal Empire fight other humans and spend their own area and let none get into their area. They are today most powerful Empire in the whole world and it is a tale that when monster attack then the Goddess of World grant them magical power to control the molecules to save humanity."
Soon they reach the control room which is completely maintained by the Rue itself without any one help. There is a room which is cover with computer glasses which is totally screen touches and AI installed which control whole city and keep eye on city and outside city and maintain the power supply and outer shield also. They both then sit at the chair. Rue asks the Soap about if he have found a way to way to save all these people who live in shelter.
"Have you found a way? Today also I remember that day when you leave this city by saying that one day you will find a way to safe all people in this shelter. If you have forgotten it then doesn't worry, we are still safe at least for some time before if monster knows or the guards' dog of Royal Empire reaches here." By hearing this Soap took out a card and pass it to him it and says "I don't forget my promise. This card contains 10 billion gold coins. It is way more enough to make all people go into the Royal Empire." By hearing this Rue is shocked. He can't believe what he is hearing. He quickly put the card on the table, soon card get scan and on screen it shows that it contain 10 billion gold coins. Rue even can't believe but he clam down itself and says "If we have so much money then we can make this small shelter into a city like Royal Empire completely as an unbreakable fort but from where the instrument will come. I believe that Royal family will not help us since we can become their rivals but they have most advance technology and gears so how we will get all that stuff? Think ......Rue and find a way. It is for the benefits of all people." He started to get worry that how will he get all things. When he doesn't find an answer he asks Soap for the advice "Soap from where we can buy all stuff of Royal technology but without getting catch by Royal Empire." Soap took out a card from his pocket and gives it to him as he put on the table suddenly a website of underworld get open where you can buy anything. By seeing this Rue gives order to all material which he needed. Suddenly few helicopter of the underworld start rotating around the area of delivery. Soap and Rue go there to get there materials as they reach there are all things which he orders. Rue and Soap see all material and they use AI in vehicles to get to their city. In few hours with the help of all people the whole thing gets implanted in their respective places. But due to this in underworld a city is become which is somehow powerful to the Royal Empire.
After few days, suddenly from all around the city, Rue get the radar signal that Royal Guards have reach the nearby location of the city but from there searching pattern he found that they are searching for someone. Since Soap is with him always but without saying anything he leaves the city. He runs away from city to a greater distance and from there he took shelter at a small place where he cleans the whole place and leaves there peacefully. In mid night suddenly he is cover with royal guards from all around and this time Queen has come personally. She steps out of the ship and get inside his house where a meeting is already organized by the Soap like he is waiting for this time. He comes to the table and site down. Queen just opens her mouth to say but Soap took out the maps of all area he visit and have red mark on the map at different places. He says "I want you to never to attack these places and I want you to transfer 10 billion purple coins in.." he pass her a account card to her and say rest "this account." Queen says "And why should I do this?" He sees the queen and replay "Because of your daughter. Isn't why you come here?" Queen knows it but she hesitates and says "Isn't it is way more for one live?" Soap says "If you think so please forget your daughter or get my demands fulfill now. Choice is yours." Queen remember the worlds of the doctor that they need a bone marrow of royal blood who's DNA get match with her and not only this that person should not have magic in his body then only her daughter can get saved. In all their family there is only one person who can match this entire thing name the hidden prince of royal empire Soap. But none knows that he even exists. A long time the second prince get a boy born in his family but they deny to use magic due to which The great Queen throw them out of the royal empire and said to never come back. She think and get agree. She quickly transfer money in that account and give him a card which contain the document of the treaty. But as it comes to Soap he quickly transfer it to the Rue with a message. After that he walk with the queen to the helicopter from where they move to the Royal palace of the royal empire. When they reach there, they get down and move to the room where he walk with the guards to the test room where doctors done some test and he get free from there. He walks around whole palace. After few days, doctor does the bone marrow transplant and they even get successful to implant it in princess. They are happy and congratulate each other suddenly due to error in some plantation Soap dies due to brain dead. Doctors try but they can't save him. By seeing this the main doctor suggested that if they plant his all main internal organ in princess then she will get fine quickly and her all illness will go away and they all accept it and operation gets successful. They get out to the queen and tell her "We have save princess but we lost the kid who comes up with you for the transplantation. Sorry your highness we can't do anything." By saying this doctors move out but queen go there and see Soap death body. She goes near him and says "Thank you very much. I own you." She then calls her guard and tells him "Burn this body with full respect as a royal family member and make a different area for his sleep." By hearing this guard gets out to make the arrangement. After that Queen walk toward his daughter and sit near him and took her hand and kiss her forehead. Queen then see his little son come and huge his mother. But at a hidden place of the palace some steal something and get out of there without getting caught. He moves out of the city and go to an ancient ruins where some people are waiting for him. He get in and all place get disappear from there.
When the celebration of the return of the princess is done then main butler move to the library there he took out some book suddenly a gate open at a wall where he walk and put his hand and a elevator get open, he walk in there and gate close and whole room turn into it back position. The elevator get open from opposite side from where he walk out and there is a monitor on which butler type the password and all security get down. He walk in and then a safe come out and in it there is a crystal but butler see it and found that it is fake. He run and see camera and found that an unknown person get in safely and took the crystal and replace it with fake one and disappear. He run outside and call a secret royal guards force which is made for he maintains of the crystal only, as photo get to them they figure out where he can go and they all get dispatch with completely fully equipped.
While sitting on the room where he sees through the glass suddenly a guard come and says "Mr. Rue our leader calls you." By hearing this he walk with them to the huge hall. In front of them there is a pillar on which the crystal is missing and below it there is leader of the guards of the Ancient ruins and have crystal in front of him. He says "Many years ago a scientist find this crystal and took it. After doing a lot research he learns that this crystal can control the molecules of the particle. He then fined the way to use it as magic. He displays it to the Queen of that times but Queen See it and stabs him with knife. He started to bleed and fall on ground. She took the crystal and obtains the power. But that scientist get saved from and he starts his research on the crystal but in mid the monster appears and started to kill. After doing a long research on it he find that the crystal is made by our Ancestors which they develop it for absorbing the all harmful material which can make our environment poisonous but if it get into wrong hands then a virus will be release and it will become apocalypses of this world. Our ancestors make it for our benefits but it can also become death for everyone. Scientist knows that queen will not believe then he modifies a human being with the crystal and makes a magical human being. When he completes his work, he goes to queen and tell her everything but Queen has bad thoughts. She kills him and hides himself in secure place. When all things ended, she come out hiding and become most powerful person in world. The magical human become the guardian of the Ruin and tries a lot to get that crystal back and end this war but it was ever possible but now it is complete and only thing is left that is at Full moon day they need to put it back in it place. Now tell me young man, how you learn this truth?" the leader see toward him. Rue says "Few years ago, Soap my best friend saves an old man. Who tell him everything about it and not only had this he trained him in fighting? When he learns everything that old man say Soap to make promise that He would took that crystal and give it to you and after sometime that old dies and for completing his teacher wish he get on journey. Few day back, he tell me everything and give me all location and password of the secure place. He make a full prove plan but he dies in mid and on his pointed day I stolen the crystal and come to you. But I know soon the Royal guards will find it out and attack us and tomorrow is the full moon night. So I am worried about it." By hearing this leader says "Rue we appreciate your help but don't think use weak. Till tomorrow our all people are not going to sleep to make this crystal back to it place. Tomorrow we will end this war." But who knows what will happen next? Suddenly they all get attack by royal forces. They come with everything to get this crystal back. A huge force attack them but the guardians send there all magician force and war started. Suddenly the main butlers attack them and against him none get chance to stand. He alone defeats all their forces. He walk forward suddenly Rue attack him with a missile launcher but butler get save and he attacks and make Rue on ground as they go toward the city suddenly all underground forces attack the royal solider and kill them all. Few days ago Soap sends them a video in which he tell them everything and ask for their help to fight against them. It took time but they accept it and come for the aid. Suddenly seven great worriers of the underworld attack the butler and make his wounded. Suddenly the secret forces of RE attack them and they fall back. Rue is sitting and seeing the forces and their advance weapon which turn the tide of the war. Soon sun get rises and the worrier come to Rue and one of them says "You must be Rue. The kings of hell soap best friend, we all are Demon lords of seven gates. We were the guardian of Soap but he tell us about you tell us that we will be your aid for this fight. So we collect whole underworld to get ready for this fight. But now coming here and seeing all this. We all lords will become your partner so save this world. Please accept us. We know..." Rue put hand on them and says by interrupting them that "I will be grateful if you do." Suddenly from sky the bombardment get started and tanks of RE start attacking them but due to magic of leader all are save and everyone get engage in battle. But still Rue forces are not enough to stop RE. After a twelve hours there is only Eight people get left who are holding the RE where rest have been killed. Those eight are Rue and other demon lord. RE main butler took out a loud speaker and says "We don't want fight. We just need that crystal back if you don't return it in next seven hours then we will kill everyone and took the crystal by force. By saying this there force retreat and get engage in recovering themselves. On other side they all return and other are collecting the flesh of their man. They have no choice but to return it. As leader get up to return the crystal suddenly those few man were left close his way and says "Now we will not give it back it to them. They will took it on our dead body but we will never return it to them at least we will die happily that we done our duty of protecting crystal" by hearing this leader get motivated. He also gets ready to fight. There are roughly 50 people but in RE there are 50,000 people with highly advance weapons. None get that when seven hours get ended and as it end the RE attack and from here they attack. They somehow hold them for four hour forty minutes but they all get down and the forces move to get to the crystal suddenly from back of RE a huge missile launch there which clean their whole force in instant and those who are left where attack by few armed man and capture the all butlers. They heal those who are also there are only 10 people alive and the commander come to him and go to the Rue and kneel down and say "Boss all situation is under control. Sorry for delay but we get busy in dealing with some RE dogs in way." By hearing this they all are shocked but Rue run to the place and put the crystal at it place as time become 0000 hours. Suddenly a huge light come from the moon and the crystal started to glow and soon whole ruin become light. After a while a huge rays come out of the ruins and whole monster turns into forests. Then another light come out in force in which the whole world get reset into different place and all people lost their memories. And of this world Rue become the king but they don't remember anything about their previous world. This world is peaceful where everyone lives happily. But that ruin get self destruct and disappear. Where it uses to be ruins that place is now completely turn into garden and there is a grave of mighty king Soap. People use to go there for enjoyment and see a grave of a king which dies for protecting people. King Rue also visits the grave but don't know he feel so much attracted to that place. But Rue is not only king but he is also hero who save this world from demons.
At past, our ancestors have already know something like this happen so they have already make a plan when the crystal is kept on full moon night then a light will come and reset the whole world like their they have their own world. They have even make a AI which will keep on eye and when time will come then he will do his work of restoring this whole world and make it such a way that everyone life happily. After that he wills also self destruct as ruins.
Suddenly a whole blank screen and then it was written
"Congratulation, you have earn 10 million rupees. Please get out of the professional gaming capsule and see your account if money have been reach or not. If you have change your account so please send your new account number and if you have not given your account number then please insert your account number. If you have any injuries then wait for at least ten minute our simulation machine will heal you, till then please have patience. THANK YOU FOR COMPLETEING THE GAME." After a while whole screen get blank then an alert by system come.
Congratulation, you have completed 20 year uncompleted game. For at least 20 year none ever completed this game because they don't know how to complete this game? This game is made with the taking care of humanity. In humanity, the biggest quality is scarifies and second is let your pride to someone else. Congratulation on completing the game and not only this you has passed the exam of humanity also but remember the hardest exam of humanity is life.
In a house, a gate opens in the wall of room. From there a capsule comes out and the above door gets open and a kid come out from his whole body all wires get out from his suit. He opens his eye and step out of the capsule. He goes to the bathroom and gets change into a normal dress. While he go to bathroom the capsule automatically get inside the wall and that wall get close. He come out of the bathroom and moves to the bed where he fall down on bed and sleep. In mean while his capsule get some error and blast itself in wall. By hearing the sound he gets up and opens the gate to see the capsule. He sees the capsule totally burning down. He took out a spray and spry it on the capsule whole fire gets off. He quickly took his laptop and plugs it in the capsule. He run software and go to the gaming completing page from there he put his account number and get whole money in it. He then unplugged his laptop and took the capsule into a dustbin section where he totally burns it down. The capsule ashes automatically go into the dustbin. He walks to the bed and sleep.


© Copyright 2018 Shuu (shuu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2178245-humanity-still-leaves-in-friction-world