*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2156489-My-oc-jack-the-chipmunk-a-big-thing
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2156489
Just some stupid interactive story i made up
(Our story starts in a far away land in a castle.... wait what no thats wrong uhhh wrong script... our story starts on a planet called mobius and, well you get the idea im a sonic the hedgehog fan and this is my WELL thought out story of my oc or in the least what would be the start)
(07:00am south island)
"Ahhhhhh another day nothin to do, better get out there and kick some robotic gobs.... oh for god sake... "
(Outside the wondow there were already robticized citizens on an attack towards his village)
"Shoot what to do i dont have my weapons they're in the closet and thats downstairs"
(By the way at the moment this kids 10 yrs old)
"Jeez uhhhhhhh.. guns out of the question. Fists, oh i will NEVER lose those"
(Yeah yeah i get it i know what your thinking ooohh look its a shadow the hedgehog copy, well get the hell outta here if ya dont like it and no it aint)
"Well better get those guns before any of em get into the house"
(Jack creeps downstairs to get to the closet but there is already 2 roboticized well you get the idea, in the house)
"Darn what am i meant to do there are like 100 of em out there"
"Ok got a plan.... RUN" (you run for years boi until you get to some log which being who you are there is no way to dodge the inevitable and so you completely trip over it)
"Well.... that was.... unexpected...."
(Now your 15 dont ask how hes been running from them for that long)
"Holy jeez man that was.... oh no im talking to myself and that means im goin totally nuts, man I would kill for some nuts right bout now there aint no food you can grab while runnin"
(Youve run so fast that they lost you probably all the way back at the village)
"Huh.... safety" (you smile and start climbing a nearby tree) "if i could just" (10 seconds later and you are trying to get a whole bunch of fruit down from a tree) *snap* (well guess the branch snapped)" oh shoo........" *crack* (man I would be dead from that height but he just hurt his arm) "owwwwwwwwwwww" (a white glove comes in front of your face and you push it outta the way where anyone else would probably allow the owner of the hand to help you up well this MIGHT be unexpected but guess which type of sonic fan i am anyway you know whats goin on now) "wait wha" (you stand up staring at a hedgehog but its so dark because of the shade as well as the fact that you still have'nt got your senses back so your eyesight is limited but as your just about to tell him youll fight him if you have to your eyesight starts to adjust.... and what you see makes you go back on the idea of probably punching him in the round nose on his muzzle... you see a walrus a fox, 2 chipmunks (if im correct), and a bunny) "oh for god sake" ( you pull your torn cape over your self) "i dont have time for this" (then the hedgehig steps forwards) "WHAT NOW"

Listen kid cause i want you to process this info as much as you can" he says "would you like to join the freedom fighters"
(You stare at him then you laugh a bit but then your eye twitches and you burst out in laughter at the name ) "AHAHHAHAHAHAHA THERE IS NO FREEDOM" (hes a bit annoyed at that and the others kind of are as well you get up after stopping yourself amd think and come to your conclusion.....) "fine as long as i get to kick robotic butt"
© Copyright 2018 I dunno (ugandaknuckles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2156489-My-oc-jack-the-chipmunk-a-big-thing