*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2155239-Prologue-Unilisi
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Political · #2155239
Unilisi helps control the native by controlling who they are matched with.
A bright screen pops on and a sweet face appears on the screen. A girl with bright green eyes and purple bright hair and dark skin is displayed. She is smiling from ear to ear “Hi! My name is Mikki Quinn, I am now eighteen years old, my roll number is 584699532. I am a Cherokee Indian. I am ready to be matched by the government to my future suiter. I am taking the Galaxy Bar for my degree, I am studying Tribal Law. I hope whoever I am assigned to will be kind and allow me to pursue my dream. Thank you Matchmaker.”
The screen goes dark and a woman with long black hair, pale skin, and aquamarine eyes sits back in her chair. She chews on the end of her digital pen thoughtfully “584699532 is wanting to become a lawyer, this is interesting. Who should I assign her to?” She taps the end of her pencil against the screen and begans scrolling through a list of men and women.
She lands on an image of a woman with light blue hair and grey eyes, her skin is just as dark, her lips are formed in a pout. She taps the screen to hear the tape “ My name is Moema Shikoba I am Cherokee. My roll number is 651449875 I am studying Viruses and Bacteria. I want to be a scientist and I am hoping the Government will pair me with someone who will support this decision. Thank you Matchmaker.”
The Matchmaker leaned back in her chair pushing her dark hair over her shoulder. “651449875 seems angry. I wonder if she can handle someone who seems beyond perky. Let's set them up on a match meet.” her voice soft in the silence of her dark room. She grabbed her pad and begin writing the email with her pencil. With in a few moments 584699532 and 651449875 both received a ding on their government issued tribal bands. Their bands glowed a soft pink letting them know they had been given their first match.
Tomorrow they would have to meet at the Match headquarters. They would be expected to sit across from each other and fill out forms. Ask each other questions and pray that the other was kind.


© Copyright 2018 KiaKiwi (zomzom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2155239-Prologue-Unilisi