*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118982-Fairytail-Mind-Control
by .
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2118982
A man used his Mind/Reality bending prowers to control the girls in Fairytail
Hams and melons
It was mid summer, and the sun was shining down on all the citizens of magnolia. One particular girl was currently walking by herself, trying to find the marketplace where she and her friends were going to spend their day off.

"I hope the others aren't worrying about me," Lisanna said while walking through a dark alleyway.

She was burning up despite wearing her summer attire consisting of her shorts and t-shirt, and had hoped taking a detour between some buildings would help her cool off. Unfortunately it didn't take long before she got lost, and now she had no idea where to go. She was looking around anxiously when she saw a dirty old guy resting between some dumpsters. He was wearing ripped pants and a white t-shirt with brown stains coming from God knows what.

"Excuse me mister. You wouldn't be able to point me in the direction of the market would you?" Lisanna asked the stranger, keeping her distance in case he was a weirdo or something.

"That would be just around that corner over there miss," the man said while pointing at a big building not too far away.

"Oh, thank you so much mister.. em"

" You can call me mr ***"

"Well thank you very much ***, you saved my day." Lisanna said smiling to the helpful stranger.

"Why if you are going to the marketplace I’d gladly join you. I am sure we could have a lot of "fun" together," the man said giving her a creepy smile while eyeing her entire body.

"He he, no, I don't think thats such a good idea," She said getting a little freaked out.

Suddenly the man's eyes lit up in a bright red color, and Lisanna could hear a faint buzzing sound in her ears. There was something strange about this hobo man she was certain, and she quickly turned around and started to walk away at a fast pace.

"Are you sure? I was really hoping I could buy some good food on that market, I'm all out off ham," the man said while staring at her exposed legs.

Lisanna suddenly stopped in her tracks. She planned on selling some wares of her own when she arrived at the market. She had been carrying two hams and a basket of fruit with her the whole day, and loosing some of the weight certainly wouldn't hurt. Lisanna was still scared that the man might do something scary to her, but the saleswoman inside her just wouldn't let her pass on such an oppurtunity.

She didn't step any closer to him or even turn around, but she let out an AHEM and carefully started talking. "OK mr***, I just so happen to be selling some hams, you wouldn't be intrested in buying some would you? But no funny business you hear me"

«Of course not miss, i would love to buy some hams from you," the man said walking up behind her.
Lisanna bent over to get the hams as she pulled down her shorts and panties, proudly presenting her goods.
Mr*** started to carefully appraise the wares as he groped and rubbed them with his greasy hands.

"Hey! Carefull with that! Don't make them dirty unless your're sure you are going to buy them!" Lisanna shouted, annoyed at the hobo's carelessness.

"I don't think thats going to be a problem miss. These are both high quality slices of meat," the man said before slapping the right one with full force. "Firm as well."

"Thank you so much for saying that mr***. I really did strive to find the beEEEEEST!!!!" Lisanna started saying before squealing as he entered a finger inside her hams to test whether or not the inside held the same quality as the outside.

"Perfect I will buy both hams for whatever price you name." The man said backing off after having given them a few approving claps.

"Thats great! Thank you so much, you saved me alot of trouble," She said pulling the wrapping from her ankles around the hams, but decided not to bother with the box they came in as she swiftly stepped out of her shorts and threw them in one of the dumpsters next to her.

"Oh and before I forget, you wouldn't be intrested in buying some fresh fruit to would you?"

"That depends, what are you selling?" The man said now smiling even creepier than before.

"Lots of stuff. Namely (swoop) some big watery melons," Lisanna exclaimed as she pulled her bra and t-shirt down under her "melons"

The man again started to appraise the mercandise, pulling and lifting at them to test their weight and overall quality. For some reason she started to feel strangely aroused as she stood there selling her goods, she figured it was just her inner cat transformation getting a bit frisky with her.

"Well being completly honest with you here, calling these "big watery melons" might be a small overstatment don't you think. They barely fill the palm of my hand, and your nippl... um, i mean the peel seem to be really hard. Are you sure these aren't under ripe?" Mr*** said as he twisted her "peel" more than what was probably good for them.

Lisanna sighed, cursing the customer’s impressive observation skills, while simultaineously fighting the urge to investigate what in all the seven hells were happening that made her so sore (and horny.) But that would recuire her to undress infront of a stranger, so she figured she'd better wait.

"PleIiiiiis mr! I knoooow they're little smaaaaal,but I aaaaa I promise that they will taste delicious (moaaaan).

"Well then you don't mind me testing their taste do you?" The man said still rythmically "appraising" the melons.

"Go aehhhhaaa right ahead."

And with that mr*** started licking and slurping all over Lisanna's melons. She wasn't particullary happy about how he salivated all over her wares or about how his breath smelled of garlic and rotten eggs, yet she ignored it as this gave her a chance to investigate the sudden horny streak her body was going through. She was burning up, and putting one finger on the outsides of her panties confirmed her suspicions, she was soaked, and suddenly she understood why. Mr*** was probably the hottest man she had ever met. He was big, mature, and his masculine body odor drove her crazy with lust. Why had she turned down his earlier invitation for some "fun" when that was just what she needed. Her head filled with erotic fantasies of him doing perverted things to her infront of everyone at the marked. Some of her fingers even found their way past the hem of her panties, but she was brought back to reality when Mr*** finished his taste test.

"Well you were right young lady, these are truly delicious. I'm buying both of them. how much l it cost?" He said as he picked his(unknown to Lisanna) completly empty wallet out of his pants.

"Well mr***, I think I could be willing to give them to you for free. I'm just going to have to ask you a small favour. Would you pleeeaseee come with me to the market." Lisanna said while wrapping the melons into her bra, again throwing her outermost garment in the trash.

"Sure i'd love to join you, but I just have to ask you one last thing before we go."

"Anything!" Lisanna said having trouble not jilling off to the sexy piece of hairy man meat infront of her. She was fiddling with her hands, pushing them up against her vagina and struggling not to let them dive into it. Her knees were weak from all the excitement, yet she was to shy to ask him for anything sexual, he was a customer after all. She had to restrain herself, at least for now.

"Was simply wondering if you happened to have a peach for sale in your stash." The man said as he gave off his most sinister glare as of yet.
"You bet I do~"


What's your name again?

http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Armors

Erza was browsing some stands when she saw Lisanna waving at her from afar. Walking up to her, Erza noticed that she was in her cat form, with paws for hands, a bell around her neck, and her body only covered by the usual striped 2 piece halter bikini. Next to her was a suspicious looking man Erza had never seen before.
"It's good to see that you finally made it Lisanna. We were getting worried that you wouldn't show up. I know it's hot outside, but is there a reason for you wearing the whole cat getup?"

"Nothing to worry about, I just sold some hams that's all~ Anyway, I need you to meet someone, this man is mr***."

Erza was confused by Lisanna's answer, but decided to focus on the matter at hand. She felt a faint trace of magic being emitted from the stranger, yet she couldn't pin point what type or effect it would have because of a weird buzzing in her ears giving her a headache.

"Pleasure to meet you" the man said as he shook her hand.

"And this is Fairytail's strongest wizard, the mighty Titania, the Fairy Queen, destroyer of evil, but you can call her Erza" Lisanna uttered dramatically, giggling at Erza's reaction.

"No, please, you are overastimating my skills. I am far from the strongest member of Fairytail, and definitely no destroyer of evil."

Mr*** laughed and smiled at her "I am sure're just being humble, Lisanna has told me all about the heroic deeds accomplished by the mighty Big-titsania"

Erza tilted at the mispronunciation of her nickname. Had he done it on purpose or just misheard Lisanna? "Actually it's JUST Titsania. Nice to meet you."

"Of course, sorry sorry, my bad. It's a weird name so I got it mixed up.

Again Erza tilted at the man's words. She had been given many names throughout her life, all of them reflecting a small part of herself. Her last name Scarlet had been given to her because of her scarlet red hair. She had earned The title Fairy-Queen from winning countless battles, proving herself to be the strongest female in the guild. And finally the name Titsania represented those horny titties that she loved showing off.The fact that this man took her treasured names so lightly was more than a little upsetting to her.

"Anyway, I heard you use requip magic. Would you mind showing me?

Happy to change the subject, Erza quickly changed into her clear heart clothing, making sure to bend over as she did, giving mr*** a clear view down her massive clevage. As she stood back up, pretending not to notice the man's stares, she was met by applause from the two spectators. She further elevated this applause by charging in towards a rock, slicing it in two with her katana. Most of the bandages holding her rack in place were also "accidentally" cut, leaving only a thin white stripe to hide her nipples from the rest off the world.

Mr ***, having grabbed Lisanna's ass while Erza was busy showing off, turned around, pretending to have paid attention "Very impressive! It's plain to see why they call you the Fairy-Beans. With power like that you could probably defeat anyone."

"What! No no no, it's Fairy-Beads, not bean, Beads, with a D." Erza was struggling not to walk up and punch the man. He must have had a hearing problem, because that was the second time he mispronunced her name.

"My apologies. I just can't seem to get a grasp on those names of yours. Could I just call you by your first name?"

Erza looked steernly at Lisanna. She appereciated how her new friend's constant ogling had made her nipples hard as erasers, making them visible through the thin fabric, but she was too mad to forgive him despite of that.

"Look, maybe you should.. what!!" Erza gasped as her hand roamed and tugged at her bum, desperatly searching for her anal beads, but unable to locate them anywhere. One of her arms were halfway down her pants when she realized that strangers walking by was giving her weird looks. She put her head down in shame, pouting as she pulled her hand out. Having the perfect ass had become a warrior principle of sorts to her. She made sure to train it with beads at all times, earning her the title Fairy-Beads. Being seen without them, in a public place no less, was simply humiliating. Her cheeks turned crimson red as she immediatly lost her earlier confidence.

"Oops," Pretending to accidentally drop the last bandage holding her two melons in place, she discreetly walked over to a nearby stand. While everone were distracted by her swinging tits, she quickly snatched a pair of sunglasses and inserted them into her backside. Hopefully nobody would be able to tell the difference between those and beads through her pants, at least until she could find a replacement.

Erza, completely forgeting about her bare breasts, walked stiffly back to the others, her entire body moving rigidly as her ass clenched around the glasses. "Sorry about that he he he. What were were we talking about again?"

"I was telling you that it would probably be better if I adressed you by your first name. Mentioning it now, your normal name seems to have escaped me"

"Of course it had," thought the readhead. She was suprised at how tight her ass had gotten after just half a day without maintenance. She was feeling exponentially uncomfortable and grumpy with the situation, and felt ready to blow at any minute.

"Yes, yes, it's Erza, Erza Scarlet, you got that or do I have to spell it out?"

The man seemed slightly intimidated by her grumbling, yet the close to comedic way her entire body twitched as she shifted around at the bulge in her pants dismissed his fears.

"Great! I look forward to spending the day with you Erza Skarlet."

Erza immediately shoot him a glare that could burn through solid rock. Running up to him (still horribly unconfortable doing so) she grabbed the hem of his shirt and lifted him off his legs.

O MY GOD WOULD YOU LISTEN JUST ONCE!!! MY NAME IS NOT ERZA S"K"ARLET, IT'S ERZA SCANKSLUT! HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND THAT!?!?!?!?

"I am hrk truly sorry if I offended you. It was gasp hrmph not my intention," the man wispered under her iron grip.

"Let go off him Erza!" Lisanna screamed while clawing at her arms.

"Whatever" Erza calmed down and let go off him, her litteral "pain in the ass" finally turning somewhat pleasurable.

Mr,*** clawed for his breath, not expecting her outburst of rage.

"I really did mean no harm sweetheart, it's a lovely name really. Tell me, is there a reason you're named that?"

Erza felt slightly guilty for her rude behavior. Scaring him for life like that might have been a bit overboard. She wanted to make it up to him, and knew just how to do that.

"Well mr. ***" Erza said changing into her favorite armor, the seduction armor. Kneeling down infront of him she started unzipping his pants. "Why don't I show you~"

Lucy and Levy's Girls night out

"Thank you, and please come again."

Levy thanked the book merchant back, paying for the tome she just purchased. We had gone for a girls night out, when we decided to do some shopping. Of course shopping to Levy only meant a chance to read more books, but I don't really mind. We were browsing some crime thrillers when suddenly, a mysterious stranger walked up to us with a suspicious looking grin on his face.

"Excuse me, are one of you young ladies Levy McGarden?" The man asked, his gaze rather disrespectful in the way it openly inspected our bodies.

"Yes, I am, why?" Levy answered, her head still burried in between two pages.

He was definitely checking us out. What a creep!

"Well you see I asked some friends of yours if they knew any cute girls nearby, and they directed me to you sweet cheeks."

"Phhffff hahhahahahahahaha" I immediatly cracked up just as Levy immediatly turned bright red. I hadn't expected him to straight up hit on her. Not only was he a complete stranger, he was also way older than her. He seemed a bit annoyed at my reaction, but kept his attention at Levy, or more accuratly, Levy's figure.

"Sorry, but I'm not interested." As expected, she immediatly shoot him down, no real suprise there, still, he was persistent.

Seeing how embarrassed she got I made it my duty as her best friend to help the two love birds out. "Oh come on Levy. I think you two make a great couple~"

"Shut up!" She pouted, pushing my shoulder.

I had planned to milk the sitiuation just a little longer, but was distracted by a sudden headache. Did that man's eyes just turn red, or did I imagine that?

"You should listen to your friend Sweet cheeks, why don't you show me that hot body you're hiding there?"

I was taken aback by the degraiding remark. this guy was really overstepping his boundries here.

"No means no mr, now please leave" Levy was standing her ground. Instead of getting mad like I would have, she simply went back to shopping, bending over to inspect some titles at the very bottom of the shelf. It probably didn't discourage the man, if anything it encouraged him, giving him a perfect view of her ass, and even her panties if he lowered his head just a little. Still, I think she might have the right idea. If we just ignore him he'll be forced to leave eventually.

Following suit, I went back to look at the different swimsuits displayed throughout the small store. There were so many different types and colours that I simply couldn't choose. Levy was also very busy picking one that would fit her smaller body. The creep had placed a hand firmly on her buttocks, squeezing and occationally slapping her, yet she simply rolled her eyes at his desperate attemt to gain attention, causing me to giggle just a little.

I was leaning towards a classy red triangle bikini, however, I suddenly felt that the slutty cow themed one in the far back would be more fitting. As I brought it to the counter, and paid the cashier, I heard a loud squeak echooing throghout the store. That bastard seriously had the guts to put a hand down Levy's panties, in public! And he was obviously having his fair share of fun down there by the looks of it. I ran over to him, just about to slap his crappy old face, when Levy pulled out her hand, blocking my way.

"I can handle this guy" she said confidently as she turned around, the man rude enough to still not withdraw his hand from her undergarments. With no hesitation, she raised one hand up in the air, and swiftly entered his old dirty pants.

"Take that!" I almost screamed, joy building up inside me. I couldn't help but smirk, as that pervert finally got a piece of his own medicine. Let's see how you like being harrased old man!

Levy clearly had the sitiuation under control, so I decided to go try on my new outfit. She gave me the thumbs up (her nondominant hand of course) as I walked out of the store and over to the fitting room.

Entering it, I frowned at how poorly maintained the interior was, I expected it to have a bench to sit on, or a mirror or something. They could at least have bothered to install some walls or curtains. The whole thing really just looked like a big monument, highlighting me as I stood there in the center of a crowded street. Still, it was a shop for erotic swimwear, not a library, so I suppose I couldn’t really complain. I began undressing, pulling my top over my head, causing my pink bra to be dragged up, then fall down, giving my tits a slight jiggle. A lot of people walking by was looking up at me, gasping and wispering in between themself. They probably had to change as well, so I hurried out of my bra, skirt and finally my panties, letting a cold breeze hit aginst my trimmed bush. At least they had installed propper air conditioning.

Bending over to pick up my swimsuit, I could hear shouts and whistles coming from a nearby biker gang. Something seemed to have grabbed their attention, because the noise gradually got louder as they closed in on me. As they passed me, they all slapped my ass one by one, A red handprint apparing after after just the first two. How vulgar have the people of this city become? Don't they know that changing rooms are supposed to be private areas? Standing there with my ass in the air I made sure to give them a piece of my mind, as soon as all of them had passed me of course.

"Bye slut, come party with us some other time, we'll keep you company" was the last thing I heard as my final slap was recieved, and they all drove off.

Standing up again at last, my buttocks were red as a tomatoe. While the stinging caused me to skip on my toes, and both my hands were busy nursing my backside, I yelled after them "HEY PUNKS! Mwy ceutsy litwle tush got an ow ow, cwan u pweaaaase cwome obwer an bwow the ow ow abway?" As loud as I could. They didn't even flinch, simply continuing down the road laughing themself silly. I suppose some people just don't learn, even if you shout it in their faces.

While I had been so rudely interrupted, the crowd of people wanting to use the changing room had grown even bigger. There were especially many men there. Strange that so many of them wanted female swimingsuits, but hey, I don't judge. I quickly stepped into the black and white spotted thong bikini bottom, straigthening out the little tail that hung from the back. The top piece was cow themed as well, it was a pushup halter bikini, that effectively showcased my humoguos rack. The area around my areolas had been cut out, allowing me to fasten two cow bells on both my (because of the cold breeze) erect nipples. There was a tag hanging from the knot struggeling to tie the two baloons together, saying: "Please milk me"

Happy with the result, I left the changing room and walked back down to the store. A couple of guys tried to follow me, but I lost them, deciding not to flirt with boys at me and Levy's girls night out. Speaking of Levy. She and the stranger were still at it. Her legs were currently shivering from the man's continued harrasment of her pussy, yet her hand hadn't left the perverts pants, eagerly stroking his sausage back and forth. Just as she started to moan uncontrollably, her knees buckling under the pressure of what must have been her first orgasm in a long time, the pervert let out a sigh of relief, the tent in his trousers slowly disappearing.

"OMG! Did he just ejaculate!" Levy really hadn't shown this guy any mercy, but I figured humiliating him might be neccesary if we wanted him to leave. Walking up to them, I pulled the hand of my still gasping friend out off the pervert's pants. It was all sticky and white, and I knew I could use that to our advantage.

"Someone is struggeling to keep it in his pants. Do you always hand out free sperm or is this just a one time thing" I mocked him. Making sure to savour our victory by licking Levy's hand clean of all his spunk. While I was busy showing off my cum filled mouth to the man, Levy had finally recovered, and was getting back up on her feet. "You finish this joker ok? I'll go try on my new swimsuit."

"(Gulp) sure thing Levy, just leave it to me" I said after swallowing, forcing him to swallow his defeat.

It wouldn't be very difficult from here on out. He looked satisfied and in control, but on the inside he was definitely panicking right now. I can't even remember why he seemed so scary just a while ago. He looked lame and he dressed like a hobo. I then decided to show off my own hot body and brand new clothes, just to prove my dominance over him. Hopping back just a little, my jiggling tits causing the cowbells to ring at every movement, I started to pose infront of him. Pinching my exposed nipples, and bending over in my thong clad ass made it obvious that he was lusting for me. It hurt as hell because of the incident earlier, but I even spanked my ass, taunting him with horny moans. I was about to start jilling off my slutty cow cunt, when Levy walked back in with her new red and white striped bikini.

She clearly didn't have much experience buying swimsuits, because she seemed to have accidentally have bought a child seized one. It didn't really affect her chest all that much as, her boobs were so small that they filled the top part nicely, but her bikini bottom however, wasn't all that lucky. It didn't even reach to her hips, and if she tried pulling it up it would probably just dig deeper into her ass, giving her a bigger wedgie then it already was. It would be eazier to try hiding your ass behind a dollar bill, and it really just looked like a tiny triangle was placed in the middle of her cute ass. That's not even mentioning the front half. It was so thin that her trimmed bush could be seen sticking out on both sides, and if she ever spread her legs just a little, I guarantee you would be able to see her pussy as well. I wanted to say something, but decided it would be best not to because.... because.

" Sorry I took so long, there were a lot of people waiting to use the changing room. Where did the perver go?" Levy asked. Turning around I discovered that he had indeed dissapeared.

"Don't worry, I took care off him while you were gone."

"Finally. I thought I might have to teach him a lesson all over again. Btw that new swimsuit of yours is a little bit.... eeee it's nice You know i'm a bit hungry, wanna grab a bite?"

I wondered why she would have that reaction, especially since she was the one who dressed like a cheap slut. But i also felt a little hungry, so I decided to just ignore it. "Sure thing girl"

And with that we both left the store in our new swimsuits. Walking down to a nearby resturant, I could almost swear I felt a hand firmly planted on my butt, but looking around I confirmed that there wasn't any perverts around so I just ignored it.


Flashing clothes

Juvia walked past a wanted poster hanging on the back of one of the many fruit stands found throughout the market. It descripted a criminal who used a mix of mind control magic and his magic red eyes that could alter reality to some degree, to harass and subjugate young women. Juvia would have loved to take the sucker down herself, but she had already decided to take the day off and enjoy some relaxation. After all, it wasn’t everyday she’d get to experience the largest market in the country coming to magnolia. There were new tastes, smells, and sights she couldn’t wait to try out.

Today was going to be a good day for Juvia, but already she was facing difficulties. The sun was like a laser, and the city was hotter then it had ever been before. Juvia didn’t think it possible for a water mage such as herself to be bothered by the heat, so she had left the guild in her usual blue and white coat. She was now regretting this however, as it felt like her body was evaporating under her warm clothes.

Lost in thought, Juvia walked past several more stands and people. In fact she was so entranced by the rising temperature, that she didn’t even notice the man walking in front of her before she crashed right into him, sending both of them flying to the ground with a dunk.

«Oh Juvia is terribly sorry. Are you alright?» asked Juvia worried she might have hurt him. Getting up, she quickly helped the scruffy looking man to his feet. He simply nodded in respons before he hurried away, but not before sending her a sleazy grin. «That guy felt... familiar in some way,» Juvia said to herself. She was certain she had seen his face before, and those eyes... could he be th.... «Ngh» Juvia stumbled on her feet as a sudden surge of dizzines hit her. Was she having a heat stroke? Her entire world was spinning. A red light seemed to fill her vision, and before she could tell what was happening; she colapsed into a pile of apples.

«Ya okei lil garl?» asked the owner of said apples, not entirely sure if he sould be annoyed or worried.

Clearing her head, Juvia gave the man a thumbs up, and apologized for her actions. She was still feeling a bit wobbly, but eventually she remembered what she had been doing. It was unbearably hot and she needed to search for some way to cool down.

She further explored the market for something that could help her, when suddenly, a cold breeze flared up the hem of her sundress, revealing the blue panties she was wearing underneath. «Juvia knew she should’t have picked such a short dress» Juvia thought as she struggled to gain control of her clothes.

Although slightly embarrassed, she couldn’t deny that the cold air was refreshing. In the distance she could see the blue ocean where the wind had originated from. The market continued all the way down to the beach, so she decided to walk towards the sea in hopes of a more bearable temperature.

Arriving at the beach market, Juvia found that it was even more crowded then the rest of the city. It seemed this was the place everyone went when it got too hot outside. It did little good for the poor water mage however, as she still felt helplessly dehydrated. She was considering renting one of the many beach umbrellas there when a strong red light flashed behind her, sending a shiver down her spine. Turning around to find the source of the light, she discovered that there was nothing there exept an old stand. She didn’t let that bother her though, as this specific stand was selling ice cream. Just what she needed

«Ahh lucky!» Juvia said out loud as she walked up to the counter. The young man working there lit up as soon as he saw her, or to be more spesific, as soon as he saw her sexy swimsuit.

«Juvia would like to buy a pistachio ice cream please,» Juvia said.

The boy eagerly complied. He was having a hard time focusing on his work when his eyes kept drawing towards the customer’s perfect pale smooth skin, her skimpy purple swimsuit with cute white spots on it, not to mention her bouncing knockers that... he shook his head rapidly while trying to forget what he had just been imagining. «Here you go miss» He said shyly.

«Thank you so much,» Juvia said as she immediatly started licking away at her purchase. The cold substance felt heavenly on the inside of her thirsty mouth, and her lips were soon green and sticky. She might have been a little to eager to cool down, as a piece of her ice cream even fell down onto her chest, slowly disappearing into the cleveage of her tits. Juvia quickly dove a finger down her bikini to capture the lost dessert-er. One finger soon turned into five fingers, and later her whole hand was searching through her melons. The already tight fabric around her bosom threatned to give out with the additional pressure, and her nipples strained against her now increasingly thin and transparent bikini top.

Juvia eventually located the ice cream and scooped it up on her finger. She then traced said ice cream back to where it originally fell, before licking it clean from her finger, a happy expression appearing on her face as it hit her tastebuds. The seller who had been watching her this whole time blushed in amazement at the scene unfolding infront of him.

«Oh Juvia just noticed that she dosen’t have any money! Sorry, Juvia thought she put her wallet in her pocket!» Juvia said just as she realized that her outfit lacked pockets to begin with. The boy squeaked that he’d pay for it before he hurried off to the nearest bathroom, the tent in his pants apperant. «He was nice~» she thought jollily.

Happy with getting a free ice cream, Juvia started to wander down the beach side. She enjoyed the cool feeling of sand between her toes and «FLASH»

Again a strong red flash filled Juvia’s vision. Determined to find the source this time, she jumped in the direction the light was coming from without checking her surroundings first. She’d regret that decision only seconds later, as her foot hit something hard, causing her to faceplant hard into the sand.

«Umph» Gradually regaining her vision, Juvia got up to again discover that the light was gone. Looking around she noticed that the hard object she hit earlier was an available beach chair. Adjusting her ice cream cones so that they properly covered her areolas, she walked over to the chair and sat down.

The beach was filled to the brim with people, so finding a free chair was pretty lucky. It was less fortunate however, that the people sitting in the same area as her lacked any form of decency. The guys seemed to stare directly at her butt, obviously intruged by how her black g-string left nothing to the imagination. To be fair, the women also seemed distracted by the blue haired beauty, but they were more drawn towards the bright orange mega-phallus buzzing around in her crotch.

Juvia was unsure why people would be making such a ruckus over her outfit and a vibrator that didn’t even fit her pussy. In addition to the 10 inches currently shaking inside of her sloppy twat, three more where pushing down against her tight g-string. This allowed everyone behind her to gawk at her stylish orange and black behind, while simultaniously revealing her blue bush to anyone standing infront. Genius use of colour yes, but staring like that was just rude.

Juvia was about to speak her mind, when a lifeguard appeared infront of her with a stern look on her face. «Miss, we need to have a talk,» the lady said as she grabbed Juvia’s arm.
Juvia felt relived, She figured the lifeguard had noticed all the perverts running around and wanted to help her scold them for their behaviour.

It looked like the lifegaurd was about to say something, when she suddenly lost her balance, her hands circling her temples as if nursing a headache.

«Are you ok?» asked Juvia as her own mind also did a light swirl.

«Yes,yes. I just had to talk to you,,, talk to you about something?» the lady seemed confused, then suddenly very confident as her head cleared. «Miss I need to ask you something. In your pofessional opinion,» (she grabbed the bottom of her red onepiece bikini and yanked it up between her ass cheeks) «does this swimsuit make my ass look fat?»

«Absolutely~,» Juvia answered entusiasticly. She was happy someone else on the beach shared her sense of fashion.

The lifeguard seemed satsfied with her answer and smiled proudly. She then looked around to see all the attention they were drawing from people nearby. «Miss, are these gentlemen bothering you,» she asked almost heroically.

After recieving a discreet nod from Juvia, the lifeguard promised she’d handle the sitiuation. She walked over to a particularly shameless gentleman, her hips swaying to enhance her newly made thong bikini, and started «handling» his «sitiuation» right then and there.

Happy that no one was focusing on her anymore, Juvia moved over to her chair once again. Everything was mostly quiet exept from the occasional moans from people in the background, and the constant buzzing sound coming from her now very wet sex. It was therefore very disheartening to her when after half an hour she still wasn’t able to relax. The sun was heating her up, deflating her frozen erect nipples. The pointy cones she used as a bra seemed to already disobey gravity by staying in place like they were, and without her nipples to hold them up she’d risk them falling off. The fact that she was cumming every ten minutes didn’t help either.
Getting up Juvia walked up to the waves clashing into the beach. Maybe a short swim would finally calm her down and help her foc «FLASH»

Feeling the strong flash once again Juvia looked over her shoulder to find that the source of the light was the old man she had bumped into earlier. He was completely nude from top to bottom, and his cock was rock hard. Waving at him to come over Juvia rejoiced at the thought of spending time with him. To think that she’d find someone else who loved skinny dipping.


Sisterly Quarrel

Mirajane was alone in the guild, busy at work cleaning some glasses. Everyone else (not including the passed out drunkard Cana sleeping in the corner near a barrel of alcohol) had left to enjoy the hot summer sun, and she was the only one who had to spend her day working. She and Lisanna had originally planned on going to the marketplace together, but because she couldn't join her, Lisanna had gone by herself. She wasn't the type to get into trouble, yet Mirajane couldn't help but worry about how she was doing.

She didn't have to worry for long though, because at that same moment, Lisanna,Erza, and some other guy walked in through the front door. The girls' outfits weren’t exactly what you'd call safe for work, Lisanna in her cat takeover, and Erza in something that would be to risque for your everyday stripper. Mirajane also disliked the way her little sister was fawning all over some random stranger clearly way to old for her.

Mirajane watced as Erza wispered something to the shady man. He responded with a smirk and a smack on both girls' butts, causing the two girls to giggle. Lisanna then moved over to a chair infront of her beautiful, and angry older sister, while Erza and the man sat down a bit further away. Lisanna was happier then she had ever been before spending the day with her crush, but Titsania didn't like how the apperance of a new girl was making Mr.*** pay attention to a pair of tits that weren't her own. «Luckily,» she thought as she sensually lowered her body onto his lap, «I know how to fix that».

"Hey sis. How you doin?" came a cheerful Lisanna trying not to notice her sisters judging gaze.

"Don't "hey sis" me you idiot! What in the world was that? Who is that old guy, and what's with the clothes?" responed a furious Mirajane whose usual kindness and composure had all but disappeared in favour of her old intimidating demeanor.

"Calm down. Really, you don't have to worry so much. Me and Erza were just having fun with this guy we met at the market."

Mirajane frowned at the use of the word "fun" sensing that it might have some underlying meaning. "Tell me then. Why does this "fun" include you wearing a bikini in public!?"

"Oh come on it's just my cat takeover. I use it all the time in battle, and that never seem to bother you. Plus Mr*** over there thinks it look good."

Mirajane looked over at the man sitting a couple of seats away. The disappearance of Erza, and the apperance of some strange slurping sounds coming from underneath the bar was distracting her from noticing the red light slowly filling his eyes.
"Yeah well this is different. I thought you were mature enough to go outside alone without making a complete fool of yourself, but I guess I thought wrong."

"Hey! Well um y..you totally dress like that too!" Lisanna lashed out despite her claim not having much of a basis."

Feeling that her authority as big sister was getting to the girl, Mirajane continued undermining Lisanna. Usually she went with a more gentle approach when she disapproved of someone's actions, but she and her sister were used to fighting with each other, so she went all out in hopes of teaching her a lesson.

"If you're refering to my satan soul ability, I, unlike you, am perfectly capable of using it without having to parade around town like a cat in heat. If you're intending to whine like a little girl I suggest you star..." "Flash"

A bright red flash filled the room, and Mirajane had to blink as she tried to remember what she was saying. She had figured Lisanna was talking about her takeover skill in the argument earlier, yet when she thought about it she realized that her sister probably referred to the fetish maid outfit she was currently wearing.

"I mean, y..yeah, what even is that. Do they require you to wear frilly micro skirts, or is that just your personal preference" came Lisanna with a sudden comeback. She quickly became more confident as she noticed several flaws in her sister's argument, so much so that she questioned why she hadn't roasted her for them earlier.

"THAT'S JUST!... it's none of your concern what I dress like. I'm older and can contain myself from bursting out like you do."

"I don't know," said Lisanna. "Your rack seem ready to burst out of that push up bra at any minute now."

"WHAT! THAT'S.. I'M NOT EVEN WEARING A BRA!! NO, I MEAN.. DO YOU NOT HAVE NO SHAME WALKING AROUND THE STREETS LIKE THAT!?"

At this point Lisanna was just laughing at her sisters's attempts at arguing, enyoing finally having the upperhand in a discussion with her since probably forever."I might not have any shame when I'm out walking,,, but at least I have panties on," she pointed out as she caught a glimse of her sister's shaven pussy poking out under her tiny skirt.

Body sweating, cheeks burning, and crotch soaking wet, Mirajane had no chooice but to give up on lecturing her sister as her raging exhibitionism fetish had her struggling not to cum. The degrading remarks from her sister and the perverted glanses coming from the man behind her almost drove her over the edge, yet she realized she would have a hard time convincing Lisanna not to act immodestly in public if she did, so she kept it in. Instead she changed her focus to this alleged Mr.***, still very unsure if she could trust him or not.

"E-excuse me sir,would you like to buy a t-tinks.. drin... would you like to buy a drink sir?" she asked as she leant over the bar trying to look as casual as possible, all the while her legs automatically started spreading, and her hips began dry humping the air uncontrollably.

"Well really, I've had the strangest urge for melons today, and I bet they'd taste wonderful right now," said Mr*** as he admired the swaying cleavege of the restless girl infront of him.

Mirajane could hear Lisanna giggling at his request in the background. She didn't really get the joke, but was too distracted to care. "Aaamph. Sorry sir, mmm, but we don't, ooooooh noooo, we don't serve fruit here."

"That's unfortunate. I was really happy with the ones I bought from Lisanna earlier today."

"AAA, YES, YES, Yes.. wait, what? You got what from Lisanna earlier" came Mirajane (literally), the thought of her sister buying and selling wares using what was most likely her money distracting her from her orgasmic bliss

"Yes, she was very kind and sold me all her goods when we met earlier today, and for free! Can you imagine."

"No I really can't he he he," She fake laughed. Her eyes directed themself to Lisanna, and threw her an "I might have to kill you now" type of glare.

"Wow look at the time, should't we be going soon," Lisanna said, now sensing how pissed of her sister was.

Walking over to her sister, Mirajane made sure to keep her skirt down, and her bosom in place so her lust wouldn't keep her from speaking her mind. "Care to explain?"



Note:Alredy finished part 2
© Copyright 2017 . (uglmag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118982-Fairytail-Mind-Control