*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118560-I-love-you
Rated: E · Article · Relationship · #2118560
This article is an expression to someone you cherish.




We talk of heartbeats many times and till now I can still confess of the same after the sight of your handsome face…
They say distance keeps the heart fonder,
I won’t be ashamed to accept it,
since my heart yearns for your presence…despite all the time I suggest others to you deep inside I bleed with jealousy and I can’t help it but try hiding it with stories just to see if you would feel the same.
I know I have been a fool in the past by taking everything you offered for granted and now I guess I learn my lessons so late when your heart yearns to be somewhere else…it really hurts this when I get to understand how deep it goes but what can I do…I can’t force you to stick by me when all you want is to be next to her…George just tell me what I can do to let go all memories…the first forced and unexpected kiss..Remember...The leaves I gave you as signs of my affection...The weird demands I made...the family issues we opened up to each other…you made me feel special I know I didn’t appreciate you back then cause I didn’t know how to do it..but am glad there is someone who figured it out earlier than me and it’s so bad of me to separate you from them now…I loved every moment you joked about 'our family' it kept me wondering why and now I feel so lost I guess that’s what I miss from you..It took me time to realize how deep you grew in me and it’s a pity it was too late for me...I don’t think I would want to fall out of it not for another…even if we would be apart I would always silently watching you from a far wishing you all the best.
I LOVE YOU…




© Copyright 2017 blackbeauty (whynney at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118560-I-love-you