*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2092864-Charlottes-Big-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Fantasy · #2092864
Girl Gets Big We All Die.
It was a normal day for Charlotte, as she woke up and put her feet on the floor crushing the tiny people below her she smiled at the thought these simpletons willingly shrank themselves to serve her knowing they were gonna die. Charlotte did not care however she loved the feeling of power she had, these tines worshiped her as their God they did whatever she commanded most of these tines regretted their decision to shrink considering Charlotte was not a kind gentle woman no she was violent, evil, and dominant the people at her feet like ants to her were her slaves and she treated them as such making them do degrading and humiliating things for her enjoyment. This morning she decided to make them fight each other as she towered over them hands on her hips a vile smile on her face the winner would be allowed to live for a little while longer, the loser however she would simply snuff out with a toe sometimes a finger the tines never knew how they were gonna die they just knew they would. Today tho she felt different as she looked down Charlotte could swear she could read the thoughts and minds of of the specks at her feet she felt their terror and fear which only seemed to make her love it even more. What all the tiny people on her floor and her Facebook didn't understand is that the constant worship and praise of Charlotte was actually giving her power they could not imagine, Power that only existed in her wildest fantasies true Godhood the power to do as she pleased without anyone being able to stop her. Charlotte decided to explore this new power more in her mind she imagined all the little people on her Facebook at her feet, looking down she saw them start to materialize out of nowhere hundreds of new tiny people staring up at her terror on their faces " Bow at my feet" Charlotte commanded them her voice shattering their tiny eardrums, without question they did, to their knees they fell and in unison 500 people began to chant " Hail Charlotte". Charlotte smiled and let out a deafening laugh that shook the little people to their core, with one swift motion Charlotte raised her bare foot over the little people she felt like crushing them a feeling she loved more than anything in the world to bring death to lesser beings than her, but she did find this tiring crushing little people she wanted to crush cars normal sized people buildings even the earth itself so she slammed her foot down on the insignificant people on her floor she smiled again cleaned her foot off and began to get dressed for some fun at this point Charlotte could feel everything the very mysteries of the universe were in her mind. Charlotte could feel she was something more now she was power incarnate a true God and she was gonna have some fun. Dressed in her favorite platform boots black leggings and a form fitting t-shirt she headed outside, as she did Charlotte was bombarded by thoughts and feelings of everyone around her she could see into the minds of every living thing on the planet. Charlotte, thinking "this has to be a dream, there is no way this can be real". "Fuck It" Charlotte said outloud, She Imagined herself tall, no Gigantic a towering colossus of her former self, five hundred feet of Charlotte. Charlotte laughed loudly as she opened her eyes and to her surprise she was actually growing, fast. In a matter of moments she was seven feet tall then seconds, fifty feet had come and gone, in twenty seconds she was at the desired height of five hundred feet. "No Fucking Way", Charlotte said. her voice was a thunderous explosion for the city at her feet, its tallest building only reaching her Knees.
© Copyright 2016 pacmanpatrick910 (pacmanpatrick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2092864-Charlottes-Big-Day