*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2086650-Adventure-Begins-Glossary
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2086650
A small glossary of words, names, and places in the story Adventure Begins.
Vocab
Al nen - my son
En Rae - scum, disgrace
Il fae - a remark of surprise or wonder
Ittea - A word used for elves entering adulthood, around late 20s to early 30s. This age in elf development is equivalent to about 16 in human years.
It'a yu no - You know the vulcan say, live long and prosper? Pretty much that, for elves. Replied to with In shu.
In shu - means 'and you.' used to reply to It'a yu no.
Letan - close companion; brother
Muhi - human
Muni - human (insulting), essentially means dirt, but only used when referring to humans
Taek Shu - brother

People
Alyan - Our main character, a curious elf that seeks to see the wonders of the world outside his homeland
Meldiron - Alyan's best friend. A hardworking smith apprentice. Takes his brakes to make sure Alyan is staying out of trouble. Is rather laid-back and enjoys his life inside the safety of Lishara.
Kura - A half-elf thief who tried to break into the castle, only to be intercepted by Alyan.
Taron - leader or the elves in Lishara and nearby Elven cities.
Tyleria - Worshipped by the elves, said to have created the first elf to lead the earth.

Places
Lishara - Elven city capital. Isolated from the rest of the world, like the other elvish cities.


© Copyright 2016 Jay Savron (thatsassangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2086650-Adventure-Begins-Glossary