*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2062614-A-little-self-thought
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2062614
me and my thoughts
I'm 23, Going to College, I Live On My Own and I Have A Part Time Job.
Life of a young adult fascinates me. I'm becoming my own. What I find confusing is I know people my age that go to school, and have part time jobs and some live on there own some don't, then I see kids my age work hard to provide for their families, most having more then one kid to raise, and I even hear of kids my age neglecting their kids and not even having a job.

What do people think of people my age?
Do they condone us to one group like in the old days? or
Do they separate us now a days with such a diverse generation?
Where do I fall in these categories?

Instead of going in to have a baby I go into get a Gall Blatter removed. Instead of meeting a cute boy on campus, I'm at home single, and has been single all her life. Never have I ever had a boyfriend before, I'm not a virgin just, never met a guy to stick around.I'm not healthy and I am starting to realize this fact. I'm getting used to the whole dying suggestion. I guess, I'm used to being the odd one out. I don't follow along with those statistics.

I hate being me, I keep praying for something to change in my life to make me happy. And miracle after miracle has occurred, but still no satisfaction. Why?, because I'm still me. I'm still hopeless and pathetic and nasty and low self esteem and miserable. I hate being me more then anyone will ever know. More then I can explain.


Knowing all this what do you think of me?
What would you think of if you where me?
Am I normal?
Can I change?
© Copyright 2015 bloodthirst (thirstykirsti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2062614-A-little-self-thought