*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2035594-Buffer-App-Review
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2035594
App review for a client.
I am always on the look out for new apps that can help me stay connected between all of my social medial networks. When a new one comes out I always give it a try and if I don’t like it I can always delete it. When I first heard about Buffer App I went to their website Bufferapp.com to see what features this app had to offer. When you download it to your phone or Browser you log in to your Social networks. Each one appears on the top left corner. You just click on your profile and you are ready to go. Once you are logged in you can set up the times, days of the week, etc to when you want to share or tweet your posts. For each profile you have to log in and set up your Schedule and Bufferapp takes care of the rest.


One of the features that I love about this app besides it's free for people (they have different plans you can sign up for) is the ability to write several posts and choose what profiles I want them posted to. I can also set a time when I want my posts delivered throughout the day or week so I don't have to be logged in to do so. I also love the extension feature for Chrome, Safari or Firefox.. I just hit the icon on the tool bar and I can post, re-tweet,favorite or like anything I see on any web page. Whether I am logged into Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn I am always given the option to Buffer or use the standard method of sharing. You can also set up posts by email. By sending an email to the address given on the page you can set up multiple posts in your Bufferapp Que to be posted later.
Bufferapp.com offer a shortened link feature as well that supplies you with analysis as to the number of clicks you have had on each link. If you are promoting anything this is a handy feature many other linked up apps charge for. I love that you are getting this for free. Bufferapp links you to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and App.net profiles.


The Awesome Plan is around £6.00 a month, there's no contract so you can cancel anytime. You can have twelve social profiles and unlimited posts to your Buffer compared to the eight you receive with the free account. Buffer has a "Team Member" function when you join their Awesome plan. If you want to add friends that can post for you. If you have a shared social network account or if you are part of the Business plan you can set up a team to communicate and collaborate on any projects.


I like this company a lot not only do they have great ethics towards running Bufferapp.com, but they have a team in place that is available 24/7 no matter where in the world you are. When you email them you receive a response back fairly quickly. The members of the team are fully accessible on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. I think they are off to a great start and I can't wait to see what other bells and whistles they add-on.
© Copyright 2015 Grace Jeffries (gracielou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2035594-Buffer-App-Review