*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2027467-All-Hallows-Eve-Chapter-5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2027467
Quinti-chapter for my original work, "All Hallow's Eve".
After about a month, the duo are at a mall in a town called Hanover. Michael and Kassandra walked in, and Michael knew what he was doing. He gave her a $100 bill and told her to buy something from Kay Jewelers. He, meanwhile went to a different store, FYE. He knew a family friend who worked there. Hannah Fulton. Born the day before All Hallow's Eve, she was oddly enough, a human.



"Hey Hannah." he said to her, waving.



"Oh, hey. What's up wolfy?" she asked.



"Not much," he said, looking at Pink Floyd cds.



"Pink Floyd?" she asked.



"I guess, my dad likes them." he said, before spotting a different cd.



"Powerwolf?" he asked, "You know them?" he continued, picking the cd up. The name of the album was "Blood of the Saints." Looking at the back, there were 11 songs. Two that stuck out to him, were "Son of a Wolf" and "Night of the Werewolves."



Looking at the cd in his hand, she said, "I wouldn't know them if I tried." The album art was three wolves in Catholic priest outfits.



"Well, I have my phone anyways." he said, reaching into his pocket. "Dick, it's not there. You mind holding this for me?" he asked her.



"No, go ahead." she said.



"Awesome." he said, thanks.



Running out of the store, he walked over to Kay Jewelers to find Kassandra finishing her purchase of a little bracelet with a Mickey Mouse charm.



"Hey Kass." hey said, kissing her, "You mind letting me borrow your phone?"



"Sure." she said, reaching into her purse and putting it into his hand, "Here you go."



"Alright, when you're done, meet me in FYE." he said.



"Alright." she said.



He then walked back into the FYE, where Hannah was, after looking up the band, and told her, "I'll buy it."



"You will?" she asked, "Not my music type, but I don't judge."



"Yeah, this is exactly my music type." he said.



"Well well, what do we have here?" asked Kassandra, walking up from behind Michael.



"Buying a CD." he said, "What did you buy?" he asked.



"Just the bracelet." she said.



"Wait, are you Kassie?" Hannah asked.



"Yeah, why?" she asked.



"Michael's mom says good things about you." Hannah told.



Michael, facepalmed, and then, spoke, "Kassie, this is Hannah, Hannah Fulton, she goes to school with us. Hannah, this is Kassandra, Kassie Stanley."



"Which are you?" Kassie asked.



"Human, you?" she asked.



"Wiccan." Kassie said.



"Cool." Hannah said.



"Alright." Michael began, as Kassie had gotten a call from Aoife. "What? We'll be right over."



"What happened?" Michael asked.



"Angry mob." she said, sounding worried.



"Well, damn, let's go then." he said, running out the store with his newly purchased CD. After he got into his Camaro, he put the CD in, and started the car. Kassie then got in and they were off.



When they got to Aoife's house, they were surprised the mob hadn't torched her house yet. Kassie jumped out of the car, trying to back the mob off, but it was no use. 



When Michael got out, he saw a mob grab Kassie by the arm and put her on the ground. Michael then grabbed the man's arm, and said, "I wouldn't do that if I were you."



The man, still enraged, asked, "Why not?" Then, Michael flashed his eyes that are his werewolf form. The man loosened his grip on Kassandra's arm, and Michael helped her back up.



But then, the mob focused on Michael. Including the man who had Kass on the ground. Grabbing Michael's arm, the man didn't know Michael was a werewolf. Michael struggled, trying to get the man off of him, and he turned into his werewolf form, lifting the man off the ground. Then, in one swing, he decapitated the man, blood dripping off his claws and forearm. Howling, he lept towards the mob, who proceeded to scatter, and, once again, he saved the day.



Aoife then opened her front door to the silence, and invited the duo inside.



"Aoife, what was that about?" Kassandra asked.



"Humans, judgemental humans. Humans have always been judgemental towards vampires, and for what? Because we suck a bit of blood from the cattle and livestock? It's ridiculous."



"Next time, don't be seen." Michael said, offering his advice.



"Yeah, I guess." Aoife said, knowing Michael was only joking.



"This is the night of the werewolves! Run for your life!" could be heard from his Camaro outside.



"What is that?" Aoife asked.



"New CD." Michael said, with a blush, as he went outside to turn it off and get it out of the car.



"So, new CD?" Aoife asked Kassandra, who was still in her room.



"Yeah, he bought it himself." she said.



"Sounded cool. I mean, coming from a vampire."  Aoife said again.



"Yeah, you ever hear of a band called "Powerwolf?"" Kassie asked.



"Actually, yeah." she said, "Is that them?"



"Yep." Kassie said.



As Michael reemerged, he was seen with the CD in the case, and the case now had blood on it.



"Hello Michael." Aoife said.



"Hey, you have to listen to this CD." he said.



"Alright?" she asked.



As he put the CD into a radio, it played through the songs, and in what seemed like five minutes, was actually forty-two, the album was over.



"The third and fifth ones are actually my type of songs." Aoife commented.



"Yeah, same can be said for the seventh and eighth here." Michael replied.



"I think the second and tenth are good." Kassie said.



"I actually think the whole album is good," Michael said, "and the album art isn't bad either."



"Same." Both girls said in unison.
© Copyright 2015 McScrubbles (mickeyfinn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2027467-All-Hallows-Eve-Chapter-5