*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2023453-Zihad-a-little-boy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #2023453
True incident. Feeling helpless.
Md. Zihad, a four years child lived in a railway colony. All things were going well. His father is a watchman in a local school nearby his area. They are 2brothers and 1 sister. Like the other days he was playing with his friends nearby field. Suddenly his mother heard that Zihad fall under a bore whole pipe, which is 600ft deep. The people in that area called his father. After hearing that, his father ran faster as he could. He called several times from that pipe to his son. Other local people also tried to communicate with him. In between local people called for fire service & civil defense dept. They arrived quickly (at 3:30pm.) and tried their best till 3:30am at that time. There was a rumor that no one falls in that pipe. Fire service dept. tried in several ways like dropping the rope, also bag. When they confirmed that there was an existence of a man they supply liquid food. They tried to pull up the child by rope. There was another pipe inside that pipe (approximately 12 to 17 inch) which was 2 inch and 350ft deep. They pull one after one that pipe hoping that the boy will come with that pipe. The incident happened yesterday and today they finally success to bring that child from that pipe but the boy was dead.
© Copyright 2014 evershuvro (evershuvro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2023453-Zihad-a-little-boy