*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2012582-Andys-adventures
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2012582
a little girl story..



Andy is a child who lives with her parents and two brothers. She is 15 years old. She loves reading magic stories, writing some of them and she prefers quiet life. Although she loves living in peace, she also thinks people need some adventures "to break life routine." So she looks for some actions from here and there" to add some flavor to my life." as she said. In fact Andy only looks for problems rather than adventures. She always put herself and family in unexpected troubles. One time she imagined herself Robin Hood, she hunted robbers and thieves to save millions of human from them, instead she is taken as a hostage. Fortunately police men saved her in time. But Andy never changed her mind and continued her crazy games.
This time Andy will put herself in a killed and serious adventure!
What is she going to do "To break her life routine"?


© Copyright 2014 Gray ice (bluesky2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2012582-Andys-adventures