*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2010850-Beams-of-Why---for-contest
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #2010850
A story of Consciousness
Beams of Why
It was a day like any other!

Consciousness, lines of knowledge and awareness unattached with any tie with time or a specific mind or soul of an individual or animal or being. Waves of pure consciousness float within the atmosphere, carrying the essence of wisdom, to whoever has the sight.

It was a day! The sun was exactly at the center, but blocked by heavenly towers.
The Giant is there! It`s the world highest building, the location of the major capital of money puppets. It smells like money. But what is the smell of money?

The waves of consciousness, like this wave of doing everything to satisfy an unfaithful wife missing the only thing a husband can`t afford, which is real sex, because he`s too busy getting her the other things she also wants.

Or this wave of hating the fact that there is another manager somewhere makes more money than you and you deeply convinced that he`s stupid while you`re bright, but deep inside you know you`re just another dumb one got lucky because of the stupidity of the people who give you their money to invest.

It was a day, but the increasing tension waves, turned it into an exceptional day.
It`s all started when money lost its cover, it was eaten piece by piece. Since then it is never enough for anyone.

That day was like waves, fighting each other and even committing suicide, but somehow someone magically managed to make something out of this chaos.

Unfortunately, it caused millions of unhealthy waves against the Giant because some governing waves sacrificed with them to save the Giant keepers.

The weird phenomenon was that those millions of waves were incredibly diverse but incredibly unified against the Giant, which drove the universe attention.

They are indescribable, but could be categorized in a way like; (you ruined my life), (I lost everything, including my family), (.... You all), (let`s just kill the.......), (it was my pension), (now I can`t even afford medication), (the..... government paid the bill from our pockets), (let`s just blow the....), (now they`re after our guns).
Those are only samples and of course, dirty language is removed because of heavenly restrictions!

After that day, the Giant kept sending controversy waves like (the company is sold in ten, but the top managers got one), or like (the executive manager has gone to prison but then got a presidential pardon).

After a while, small healthy waves have been noticed, were coming from different directions, but growing very fast. But some of those waves became in sudden revolutionary waves, in some other areas of Earth, but it was incredible to discover how much those revolutionary waves could be influential!

Unfortunately, another type of waves was recorded, not only unhealthy but also scary. The problem is how those waves came to the consciousness field of the Giant because they seemed irrelevant. Those waves were about something is going to happen, it must have something to do with the Giant.

It`s getting more complicated because waves coming from the Giant are crossed with the scary waves, but the weirdest of all is they are unreadable. Something weird is happening!

After sometime a theory was developed that some group of people are planning for something big and bad, and somehow, but in an indirect way some people in the Giant are connected with this. Sounds like a conspiracy theory, but it seemed the only possible explanation.

This day! What could be said about this day?
It was the end of the Giant!
The waves, No! It wasn`t, waves, it was, beams heading for heaven. It was, beams of (Why?).

The beams were not sad, on the contrary, but they were asking. Each beam carries his own story. That one saved lives, the other one once loved, but that one was a bad CEO had unique courage in his last moments.

Humans can`t understand how this affects the universe, they don`t know that the whole wave system is disturbed by a wave of a crying child, not knowing why he`s killed, or a miserable mother wondering who`s going to feed her baby now. A hard working man who`s broke by the Giant, but when the crisis happened, he rushed to give help and to lose his life without obvious reason.

Will the hate waves prevail?
Will the (But) conquer the try for understanding for the sake of justifying?
Does it end when terrorists declared responsible? Or is it the waves of fear are meant to control?
At the end; will the beams of why stay lost and forgotten?
...........................................
Beams of Why - Short Story (767 words)
Author: Amro Shukare

© Copyright 2014 Shukare (amrosh10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2010850-Beams-of-Why---for-contest