*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2007561-Pain-and-Pleasure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2007561
Sometimes people confuse sex with love
The whole night went by in a smoky, dark blur full of fell goodedness and milky little voices in my ear. One voice. His voice.
"You've never smoked before, have you?"
"No" I was surprised by my own small voice compared to his louder bolder one. He put his hand on my back, pulling me onto his lap, my naked legs sliding smoothly along his. He kissed me again, softly, hardly even a peck before pushing the blunt into my hand.
"Try it" I tried it, but failed. The burning set in fast and it felt like I couldn't breathe, the coughing hurt, really hurt, but it was dulling fast. He just laughed "You're adorable" He kissed me again, longer, fuller. If I thought it felt good before, it was nothing to what it felt like now.
"Try again" He told me, so I did. But he didn't watch me, too focused on touching me, well, everywhere. Maybe I shouldn't have wanted it as much as I did, wanted him as much as I did. I didn't cough this time, but it still burned and then felt good, if I thought about how loopy I was now or how naked he and I were or really just how close I was to him, I didn't care. He definitely didn't care. He took the blunt took the blunt back, inhaled once, put it into a tray, and exhaled it into me.
"Good job" He kissed me again and again and again, not just my lips, everywhere. My neck, my shoulder over to my chest, my other shoulder and back. Gently, he pushed me back onto the bed, pressing his hand into my chest into the silky sheets and kissed just under my breasts, down to my stomach and each of my hips bones, caressing the outside of my thigh, his lips grazing the inside. My body felt cold, heated only in my lungs, only by his hands, his lips, him. It felt so right, so good, so perfect. I was gone, in my own world of ice and touch and thoughts of the single light between us. But he brought me back. Pressing his bare chest into mine, his naked hips into mine. Pushing the icicles right of my bones.
The last few minutes before our tangled sleep crashed into each other, the idea of life after this night seemed Ludicrous, completely absurd. There was only now, only these moments over and over and over again. But, no, those last kisses, the last bit of joined buzzing faded into our sleep, and morning although sweet, could never have amounted to the night.

© Copyright 2014 IndiaIaco (indiaiaco at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2007561-Pain-and-Pleasure