*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2005939-Lliz-the-mighty-MEGA-WOMAN
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BarryN
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2005939
Chapter 28: The Talk
Chapter 28: The Talk



With great effort Tom drove back to his apartment. Thankfully he had gotten the bleeding to stop, but the pain was still intense. He parked his car and slowly made his way up the steps to his apartment. He unlocked the door, went inside and immediately went into the bathroom. He slowly cleaned himself off, horrified at the sight of his swollen nose and black eye. He lifted his shirt and saw a bruise forming on his right side by his ribs along with a welt rising.

“Fuck,” he thought as he changed out of his bloody cloths and went into the bedroom. With pain he raised his arms to put on a loose shirt and shorts. He lay down on the bed and picked up the phone.

“Hey Foot Servant I have been waiting on you!” Liz said as she picked up the phone.

“We, we need to…to talk. Please come over, the door is open,” he said.

“What gives Foot Servant? I really don’t…”

“Liz, please, just do it,” he said.

Slightly angered that he called her by her given name, Liz replied. “Sure, okay. I will be here in a jiff, and we, we will discuss your problem, and my problem with what you just called me, “ she said as she hung up the phone.

Tom placed the phone next to him and slowly got up and went into the kitchen. He weakly opened up the freeze and got his ice tray out. He filled a towel with ice, placed it on his swollen face, and lay back down.



Soon there was a knock at the door. “It is open,” he said, the vibration of his own voice causing ripples of pain to shoot through his sore face. He heard the door open.

“Foot Servant?” Liz said as she came in.

“In the bedroom,” he replied.

Liz slowly walked through the living room and down the hall. She was starting to become concerned. She soon entered the bedroom and shrieked. She brought her hands up to her face.

“Tom….oh my God…Tom!” she said as she raced to his bed and sat down next to him. “What in the world happened? Who, who did this?” she asked as she stroked his head.

With a grunt, Tom sat up in the bed. “Who did this, it, it doesn’t matter,” he said.

“Yes it does! It does to me! You tell me, you tell me now and I will fly over there and crush every bone in their worthless bodies,” she said with rage.

“I know, I know you could. They would not stand a chance against Mega Woman, no one on Earth does, but, but I, I don’t want that. Please,” he said.

Liz took the ice towel from him and slowly dapped his swollen eye and nose.

“Well if you won’t tell me who, can you tell me why?” she asked.

“I sure can tell you why,” he said as he flexed his arm. No muscle came up. “The why is I could not defend myself. I mean, I am the weakest man in the world! I, I have to be!” he said.

Liz looked down. “We, we have been over this a dozen times. This is what you wanted, remember? Besides,” she said smiling. “There are two guys out in the woods who are much weaker than you are,” she said.

“Stop joking around. This isn’t funny. I had my ass kicked by a teenage girl. I couldn’t move her arm, her leg. I couldn’t resist. I was like a fucking baby,” he said.

“Okay okay, calm down,” Liz said as she put the ice pack down. “First, why didn’t you call me? I told you to call me if you had any problems.”

“Ha! Call you? First, I did not have time and second what would happen? Mega Woman comes flying in, flicks the teens with her fingers sending them into orbit? How do I explain that I have a direct line to what everyone is calling the world’s savior?” he asked. “Any asshole who thinks he can defeat the mighty Mega Woman would be beating the shit out of me to have you show up. We, no, I, did not think this through,” he said.

Liz stood up and walked to the foot of Tom’s bed. “So, so what do you want to do? Want me to erase your mind? Make you forget I am the Divine? That I am Mega Woman and we go back to you just being my boyfriend?” she asked.

“You can…of course, you can do anything,” Tom said. “No, I, I don’t want you messing with my brain. Sorry. I, I want you to make me what I was. I want you to make me strong like I was,” he said.

Liz sighed and looked at Tom. “Now who isn’t thinking things through?” she asked. “How are you going to explain that one day you are super weak and the next day you come back to work and you are the same as you were before we went to the cabin?”

“I, I will tell people I ran into Mega Woman and she made me stronger so I could protect myself,” he said.

“First, I don’t even know if I can do that. Second, if the world finds out I can, I will have everyone on the planet wanting me to make them stronger,” she said as she circled around the bed and sat down on the other side.

“I mean I had planned on keeping the fact I can drain to myself. It might scare people. If they don’t think I can drain, they will never assume I can make them stronger. And I am not sure I can,” she said as she looked him in the eye.

No, I, I am sorry Tom. You chose this, you have to live with it,” she said. “You wanted me to be your Master. I mean hell, you kissed my freaking foot. That is what got all of this started! You swore allegiance to me as your Master, me and Mega Woman that is. So, so what shall we do? I can’t keep having this same conversation with you ever week. And I swear Tom, I swear I can protect you. You must trust me,” she said as she leaned in and kissed his forehead. “And I am truly sorry this happened to you, I really really am.”

Tom looked away. “Fine. I can’t make you do anything. You are more than twice as strong as I am now, and God knows how many hundreds of millions of times Mega Woman is stronger than me. I, I think I need you to leave now please,” Tom said.

“Oh, oh….okay,” Liz said as she stood up and started walking towards the bedroom door when she stopped.

“You trust me don’t you?” she asked.

“Yeah, I guess,” Tom answered.

Liz walked back over to him. She slowly unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her Mega Woman outfit. “Can you walk?” she asked.

“Yes, but why?” he asked.

“I want to try something, but I can’t do it here. I need to, to mega-out to do it,” she said.

“Do what?” Tom asked.

“To see if I can use my mega powers to heal you Tom. It has to be worth a try and it is the least I can do.” She said.

© Copyright 2014 BarryN (barryn1978 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2005939-Lliz-the-mighty-MEGA-WOMAN