*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1998797-Jimmys-Dream
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Dark · #1998797
Waiters Revenge
                                                                        Jimmy's Dream

"I fucking hate this place," said Chef Ricky, slamming a plate to the floor, screaming, and attracting the attention of the entire dining room at the swanky uptown eatery, "The Romance Factory." "Jimmy, have I ever told you how much I hate this place?" Jimmy, an older waiter, answered the question immediately. "Yes. You have told me every day for the last five years. Anyways, Chef Ricky, is my order coming up anytime soon?" "Nope. I'm going to make that asshole wait for making such a foolish demand." "I'm sorry Chef Ricky, but is cooking a side of asparagus a tiny bit longer a foolish demand?" "What do you think? I've been doing this for thirty years. You think I don't know how to cook a side of asparagus by now? Fuck them anyways, they should have gone somewhere else." Jimmy unsuccessfully tried to tug on Chef Ricky's heart strings. "It's just that the gentleman over there told me that his elderly wife can't really chew undercooked asparagus. She's like seventy years old. Can we cut her some slack?" Chef Ricky rolled his eyes before answering the question. "I don't care how old the bitch is. In fact, I hope she dies soon." The older gentleman, listening in on the conversation, approached Chef Ricky with a warm smile on his face. He calmly reached his right hand underneath his brown wool sports coat, pulled out a giant silver-barreled revolver and screamed out, "DIE NAZI SCUM!!!" He then blew a massive hole through Chef Ricky's abdomen before peacefully walking back to his table. Chef Ricky, trying to put his entrails back into his stomach and lying in a pool of blood, reached out to Jimmy for help. "Jimmy where the hell are you? I need your help you damn idiot..." Unfortunately, Jimmy was shaking the hand of the elderly gentleman at the time. "Great job sir. I hated that bald-headed motherfucker. By the way, you'll be happy to know that your meal, and this fully cooked plate of asparagus, are all on the house."

                                                                        The End

© Copyright 2014 Burt Longo (baxavy55 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1998797-Jimmys-Dream