*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1991111-biblical-flood-truth-or-fiction
by fraz
Rated: E · Other · Nature · #1991111
this was an assignment
Biblical Flood Truth or Fiction?


In Genesis 5 the Bible talked about Noah and his ark that survived the flood. A lot of atheist and even Christians questioned this. A world wide flood, seems unlikely. What explains the marine fossils on top of mountains several miles above sea level. They have found prehistoric giant oysters in the mountains of the Andes, does that explain everything? Some people say no, the scientist made a theory that tectonic plates collided creating mountains that used to be in the sea and rose above sea level. But when mountains rise above sea level, the dead bodies are exposed to the air and decompose. Fossilisation requires rapid burial with no air. The mighty ichthyosaur was found fossilized in a mountain in Nevada. People who do not believe in the flood still wonder how it got up there plus how it is still perfectly preserved. Some archaeologist found an interesting fossil of a fish eating another fish, the only way that this is possible is that they got buried rapidly and without expectation.



One of the main reasons why people don't believe in the flood is because it says that it covered every mountain but what about mt. Everest “is there enough water on earth to go up that high?” scientist have found marine fossils on mountains to there had to have been water that high right? people have seen prehistoric oyster fossils in the Andes mountains and large fish in the Himalayas.


When mountains rise above sea level objects are exposed to the air and will decompose and not fossilize but just become dust of the earth. Jelly fish have been found fossilized on mountains even though they are so delicate and will decompose quickly if exposed to air so they had to be buried rapidly with no air and still alive.


The ichthyosaur has been around for a long time. Now being extinct and found only as fossils. They also have been found on the mountains like the one in Nevada people think that when it died it got fossilised and then a mountain formed under it.


One archeologist found a fossil of a fish eating a smaller fish this is evidence of a rapid change in environment and a radical change in the geography to the point where the two fish were buried alive.


All of these fossils were discovered thousands of years after they died during the flood and people are still too stubborn to believe that there is a God and that he created a worldwide flood that changed everything. These fossils are evidence of the biblical flood.



© Copyright 2014 fraz (fraz206 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1991111-biblical-flood-truth-or-fiction