*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1988630-The-Story-Of-junior-High-Part-3
by Me
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1988630
Part 3 if part 2 of course!
As we walked into the appartment she emptied out one of the cabinets in her kitchen room. I more closely examined the foods and they were all fatty foods. She was very open about herself to me for some reason and I was fine with it. She then Proceeded to grab 3 pumps and tubes.

"umm... well this is awkward... could you um prop the tubes in the place?" She said

"...sure.." I said nervously

By "the place" she meant her butthole. I stuck them in and turned on the pump. Her belly kept growing and growing. it started to get a little shiny and red. I started rubbing it without realizing it.

"Ungh...Can you... turn it off?" She grunted.

"okay" I said.

I turned it off and she deflated herself. She was a lot bigger after the inflation. She guestured to the foods and i got them. I stuffed her and her shirt was already straining on her belly. POP! her first button had popped and her second button looked ready to pop.

"mmm.. this feels ...numf.... so good" she said rubbing her belly.

POP! The top half of her shirt bursted off and exposed her bra. I started blushing like crazy and she did too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Its okay" She said. " I acctually enjoyed tonight"

Mwaah! She kissed me and i started blushing like crazy!

"Thanks for tonight" She said. "I'll never forget it"
© Copyright 2014 Me (wannagetzelda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1988630-The-Story-Of-junior-High-Part-3