*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1988482-The-Purity-behind-Quitting
Rated: 18+ · Article · Other · #1988482
The art in Losing
Osho, a master of moments and a celebrator in aliveness has once said, “Never sacrifice your life for anything. Sacrifice everything for life.” Then what is the art of the ultimate courage…



"I think suicide is the most perfect thing you can do in life." - Damien Hirst



Any death that calls on to others among humankind with having had a shade of failure in its liveliness isn’t the death of a particular individual.. But the death of the humanity too…



Being humans, we often forget that living is a part of life and as such we don’t tend to remember the nature of dying. Truth still triumphs. Treating a dark night with a blind eye does not make it any duller.

There are people, whose priorities are quite different than that of ours. But they are the people among us. Who do live in this world and make their space, and are as well a part of worse, where they are pushed also. Certainly, all of us have our eyes open, but few are those who realize how open they are if they know, to innocence, there are innocent people out there. Because we fail to recognize this part, can not make else the guilty one. We have to be open to this fact if only we insist to learn.



A child might mean everything to his mother, mud the life to a lotus. Stories come from individuals, but individuals can't be born out of them. Why do the ones striving to make the same up, but live, argue that sometimes the last chapter of the book is the first one. That is a lie. My point is that if we better have to practice being strong willed, we do it. We decide between success and failure, and often end up where we intend to be, both; in that case success, is decided by us. A soul sustaining in a room filled not with light, indeed filled with nothing, that persons holding the one that means the most to her, has the total power to calculate that she cannot live without the other. Because the thought is incomprehensible for her, what is comprehensible makes the existence delightful for her… the road ahead possible, which is mostly decided by the nature of understanding that is achieved far beyond losing, that they give up. And the living man, who are us, become failure if we are biased, or humans if we choose to be.



Should we not judge. Then what is the definition of suicide?



© Copyright 2014 sfatima (sfatimaab at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1988482-The-Purity-behind-Quitting