*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1985167-Guys-Night-Out
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #1985167
Cody has the night of his life.
Codie, Michael, Andrew, and Tommy went out one night for a few drinks at a bar named Paddy’s. Codie’s girlfriend had just been killed so Codie was packing, he was nervous because this was the first time he’d been out of the house in over a month. By about 11 o’clock they were all pretty done, Michael had passed out, Tommy left with some girl and Andrew was nowhere to be found. So Codie started talking to a cute girl by the bar, her name was Destine, and Codie thought he had fallen in love with her. Destine ordered two drinks on her and slipped something in Codie drink when he turned around. After that Codie blacked out, he woke up the next morning in a bedroom; he checked his phone 9 missed calls. “What happened?” he said.
“You took me home and rocked my world.” she said.
“Oh shit who are you?” he said
“Destine don’t you remember?” she said
“I don’t remember anything, I don’t even know if my friends are okay.” He said.
“Don’t worry about your friends their alright I called a taxi for them.” She said
“But there’s something I need to tell you.” She said.
“What?”
“My names not Destine, and I’m not a girl, I’m a tranny.” She said with remorse.
“I didn’t understand a word you just said, but please tell me your joking.” He said anxiously.
“I tricked you last night I’m sorry” she said.
Codie pulled out his pistol from his pants and put nine bullets in Destine. He ran home and never went out again.
© Copyright 2014 Mr. Man (mr.man777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1985167-Guys-Night-Out