*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1965250-Stephen-F
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1965250
It is an essay
Stephen F: Flaky Gentleman-Lived Fifteen Lifetimes-Very close To A Man-Liar

By: Maynika Webb

Stephen, Steve for short, was a gentleman and a total flake. He told me things that I've always wanted to hear from a man but, never told anyone ever. It wasn't sap filled nonsense either. It was like he knew and understood how I functioned. As if he was the person who programmed me.
Then I started to suspect him of being a habitual or pathological liar. He just seemed too well around and frankly, manly. I didn't really care though, for two reasons. He was the most attractive man I had ever been with and he was packing an elephant trunk in his pants.
Okay, there's one more reason. He seemed to honestly to enjoy me. The items of information that I suspected of being lies. They were facts or fictions that men would lie about to impress a female. But, things tall tales, it was as it they were tailored to my soul.
He was so sweet to me every time that we went out. It was as if I was the only other human alive. Not as in that we were the only two left and we had to get along to repopulate the planet.It was in that romantic comedy way, where he didn't want or notice any other person.
Sadly, when I wasn't around him, it was very much out of sight, out of mind. He was such a flake. He skipped out of a few of our dates. I'll first say a couple of them were legit. The rest were bullshit. I cancelled a couple of other dates for that bastard.
Did I mention he was tall too? I'm a short shit and the fact that he was built and over six foot. In addition to the fact he was handsome and hung. I didn't care all that much because I was getting sex, proper sex. From seemingly the total package.
He was complex. Stimulating. If you stimulate me, I'm a fucking sucker. He had gone to college, had all these different jobs and experiences that would have belonged to someone twenty years his senior. When I knew him, he had an extremely dangerous job. So, when he didn't get back to me in a timely manner. I worried, thinking he might have died. Which was honestly possible with his job.
Now, most of these said past experiences, I did confirm. By the way, the man was brilliant. A legit genius, this was also confirmed.
We could have been partners in crime. Since my old partner was long gone, it was pretty sweet. Too bad the space cadet bastard never called me back.
© Copyright 2013 MaynikaWebb (maywebb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1965250-Stephen-F