*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960970-Creation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Morgan
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1960970
A vampire turns Autumn into one of his.
         “Wait until I’m done,” Samael whispered softly in Autumn’s ear. “You’re really going to love me then.”
         He placed her ever so slightly on the bed, and turned out the light. He grabbed her, and caressed her in his pale masculine arms, slowly kissing her body.
         I can’t believe I’m really about to do this. I don’t even know him that well and now he’s in my bed, she thought to herself.
         She closed her eyes and began to cry. What she thought he was doing was not real. She felt his sharp perfect teeth digging into her neck but she didn’t scream. She’d never done anything with any guy so she thought it was normal. She began to feel woozy and started drifting off to sleep. Trying to tell him that maybe another night would be better for her, but she had lost control of her body. Feeling his weight lift off her she rolled over and went to sleep. He stared at her, waiting for the transformation.
         “This shouldn’t be taking this long,” Samael mumbled under his breath.
         “First time is the hardest of all, you’ll be able to transform others faster if you practice like I told you,” the voice in his head started again.
         “Go away! I don’t need your help.” He yelled.
         Samael picked Autumn up and quickly walked out the door without a sound. A few hours of walking in the rain and mud they arrived at his home. No human one knew where this was so he thought they’d be safe until everything blows over. He quickly opened the door and gently placed her on the couch trying to not wake her. Samael sat in a chair across from the couch so he could watch and wait. Nothing was happening, he didn’t know what he had done wrong. Everything was as planned.
         “Give her blood,” The voice cooed.
         Samael was stunned. He had made such a foolish mistake. He ran down into the basement and returned with the blood, only to find Autumn gone. He dropped the glass and blood went everywhere.
         “Why did you do this to me? Why?” he yelled.
         “What’s wrong my darling? Is everything not to your liking?” a sweet silky voice said from behind.
         He turned around and found her sitting on the kitchen counter with a perfect smile on her face.
© Copyright 2013 Morgan (morganperry98 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960970-Creation