*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960233-Dan-R
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1960233
Essay of a person
Dan R: Talent In A Confused Package.
By: Maynika Webb
Dan also known as Sex Machine. I loved listening to Dan talk. He was brilliant and extremely talented. He talked about things that I had no concept of and he talked about it with authority. Because, he was the authority on it, which was impressive. His interpretation on Van Gogh's Starry Night, was resplendent. It was of the Denver sky line which it hit me in the center of my chest.
That being said, he was confused, he had been wounded constantly by women in his past and had many issues dealing with women. I think I surprised him by my kindness and lack of exceptions of him. Of course his surprise was shortly followed by confusion.
He was most enjoyable. In many ways, we could be completely honest with each other. Our pillow talk consisted of art, anime, fictional children and bitching about the men and women if our lives.
Of course the prelude to the pillow talk was frankly some active and good time laughs sex. Which was rather pleasing for the both of us.
Dan knew he was emotional and kept strict guide lines on those emotions. I learned how to wrangle mine in from him. I still needed a wrangler but that man hadn't come around yet.
I thought he at times put too much pressure on himself. He needed to lighten up, because he was a good man and decent human being. Maybe he put pressure on himself to continue those two things but, I thought I would never know.
Some mysteries were meant to stay that way. It spices up life, as it seems.
I never felt special with Dan, but, I did feel respected. Which is something I personally craved, always. Respect.
Dan had a healthy respect for life. It was refreshing. I didn't know there was still actual respect out in the world before I met Dan. I thought it was an elusive creature from the past that had become folktale.
If he applied his intimate knowledge of respect to his confusion. I think that confusion would disappear so quickly he wouldn't be able to get to say "Goodbye." to it.
Dan was one of the good people, I was lucky to met him. I was also lucky to be bedded by him.The man was unbelievable in bed and any woman who doesn't want to sleep with him in insane.
© Copyright 2013 MaynikaWebb (maywebb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960233-Dan-R