*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1958807-Ritual-at-Nights-End-Pt-2
Rated: GC · Other · Adult · #1958807
Part of of the erotic story ritual at nights end
The kiss takes us beyond this world, the firelight from the candles being our only illumination as our hands caress each other, exploring the individual worlds contained without our bodies. Your hand reaches my breast, your eyes filled with lust and wonder as you massage gently and I gasp softly, the sounds of my breath the only music to enliven the night. My hands reach out simultaneously and caress the insides of your thighs tracing lines in the hair there, bringing up the energy stored in your body as I watch your manhood rise in reaction to my touch...the sight elicits a gasp of pleasure from me as your other hand begins tracing lines of energy all over my torso, lighting my spirit up with the special magic that you and I share. Simultaneous moans ring out into the incense scented night as my hand wraps softly around your manhood stroking you gently and your hands begin massaging my full breasts tracing them gently, pulling on the nipples and pressing them in, each movement making me moan with pleasure as the shadows we make along the wall in the candle light play out the passion that we use to worship our Gods, the incense carrying to Them our prayers in moments of moans, the sharp, sweet scent of our arousal as I continue to stroke you, your shaft hard as a staff in my hands my head thrown back in joy as I feel the goddess filling me....her magic enters me and I feel lifted above myself and am forced open in all ways. I moan again as you compress my nipple tightly, the pain enlivening my senses as my head comes up, there are stars in my eyes as I back away gently on my knees and lean forward and bow in obeisance to you, He who is the vessel of my God, just as I am the vessel to the Goddess and slink forward and place full, red lips on the tip of your solid erection and lightly lick the ridges with my warm tongue before engulfing you entirely in my mouth, tasting the sweet ness of you prepared to be a recipient of your most sacred offering....




© Copyright 2013 Alyrica Maverick (mavrik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1958807-Ritual-at-Nights-End-Pt-2